OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 10:33:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David Newman and the Pope  (Read 12764 times) Average Rating: 0
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:22 AM »

David/Euthymios, this is an official request, by myself, the moderator of this section, echoing that previously put forward by a forum administrator.  Please provide proper citations!  For example:  [Thiel, 955] means nothing to us.  Now, if you were to say it was from Thiel's Epistolae Romanorum Pontificum Genuinae, Epistola 132,... that is something we can work with.  Expanding on certain acronymns would be helpful as well.  You don't have to follow the Chicago Manual style or anything, but something more substantial is needed.

Thank you.

-- Nebelpfade
Section Moderator

Wow...there is quite a parallel indeed:

Officer, I think we have a match on the prints. police Can we get a psychological profile?

Evlogeite and Christos Anesti!

I want to clarify that I am not a Catholic [in the apostate Roman sense]. I am Greek Orthodox. The material I have supplied on this site, comes from my friends yet to be published book called "Keys Over the Christian World," by John Collorafi. He is a Roman Catholic. I have recently sent the manuscript copy of his book to a very scholarly Greek monastery. They will have their hands full with this book, but I am confident they will be able to produce a valuable response and review [critique] of its contents.

If anyone knows any Orthodox patristic scholar who would be willing to review this book [the book is encylopedic in information and extremlely detailed], let me know and I will send him a free copy. I have to print and bind myself. I have the book on disc. I have my own answers / refutations of the book; but I would like to hear a review from the Orthodox scholarly community. Some consider Collorafi the greatest expert on the first 900 years of papal history, alive in the world today.

I apologize for my sins and the confusion I have caused.

Alithos anesti!

I guess we know his source  Wink

Googling Mr. John Collorafi, this named is conected with Fatime (something that always makes my creepy hairs stand up) and Padre Pio (there was some to do a while ago about some Romanian village who submitted to the Vatican, crediting Padre Pio).

Here's a talk of his that "Portugal exemplifies the Peace that will be given out to the world when Russia is properly Consecrated."
http://www.heavenspeaceplan.com/hosttopic/consecration.asp#col1

He has some interesting things to say about the "Melkite cancer" here:
http://blog.ancient-future.net/2008/03/28/four-ukrainian-bishops-consecrated-without-mandate-of-rome-or-major-archbishop/
(it has another exchange between an old friend Hesychios and another old "friend" Simple Sinner).
And Diane, who set the set of events in motion that led to the great CAF Orthodox purge. "David," it seems you are in good company.

Here is his translation "For the Conversion of the Jews" for another Vatican obsessed group:
http://www.traditioninaction.org/tiabk023Tertullian.htm

So at least he can get his translations published.  Nothing on the papacy, though, except his profile name "ancientpapacy" on Yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catholicdebateforum/message/7894

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
LBK
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »

Officer, I think we have a match on the prints.   police Can we get a psychological profile?

This person has used at least five identities on another forum. He's not that difficult to spot.  angel
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

Officer, I think we have a match on the prints.   police Can we get a psychological profile?

This person has used at least five identities on another forum. He's not that difficult to spot.  angel

So, multiple personality.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:12 AM »

The poster has been banned under his current username and may return under moderation under his original name. So it is probably time to close this thread.

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

Thread locked as per Fr Anastasios' suggestion. 
Pravoslavbob.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:08:54 AM by Pravoslavbob » Logged

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
Tags: Petrine Primacy 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: