OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 11:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMERICANS: Please vote tomorrow!  (Read 1013 times) Average Rating: 0
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« on: November 04, 2002, 06:47:24 PM »

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Dear American posters and lurkers of this board, tomorrow is voting day. A day where we get a chance to select the best person for the jobs of congressman, senator, governor and other positions.

Remember that we are held accountable for voting, and that we have a chance to make real change tomorrow. With a change in the ruling party of the senate, the hundreds of judicial nominations (many blocked by Democrats because they are pro-life) can go through. Can you imagine the gradual change made by pro-life judges in disctrict counrts and other federal courts including the supreme court?

Personaly, I think voting pro-life is the number one concern. I'd hate to have to face God and try to explain why I voted for someone who kept abortions legal. Although a Republican simple majority will not make abortion legal over night, it will enable a slow process of chipping away at abortion's legality.

Now I will step off my soap box. God Bless you and guide you as you vote.

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 09:18:00 AM »

Today is the day, go do your duty to God and Country and vote please, all ye Americans! God Bless!

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: