Author Topic: Do you believe that in each orthodox church there is Angel?  (Read 4047 times)

Offline Maximum Bob

• Archon
  • Personal Text? We can have personal text?
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
Re: Do you believe that in each orthodox church there is Angel?
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 09:51:16 PM »
My wife has had the occasion to see angels during church but given that her name is Angela and the Archangels are collectively her Patrons perhaps that's part of it. I managed to drag out of her specifically that she had observed Gabriel up front with the Priest once during the Feast of the Annunciation when that scripture was being read. But as Liza indicated, she really doesn't like to talk about it.
Psalm 37:23 The Lord guides a man safely in the way he should go.

Prov. 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2015, 10:03:12 PM »
I've sensed the presence of saints, many saints in the church before (during a Vigil service). One of the saints has been seen walking through the temple, by clergy. His relics are housed there.

Offline Indocern

• High Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Eastern Orthodox
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2016, 02:36:10 PM »
I personally believe, when was evening and my priest give me the key to open the Church he catch me on the waist and say slowly, and when we make few steps he say go now, so I can go more fast now. I don't know why he make this, maybe there is Angel.