Author Topic: How top make God Jesus happy  (Read 701 times)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
How top make God Jesus happy
« on: May 09, 2017, 09:25:30 PM »
Jesus suffered for us to give us eternal life and entrance to Heaven. Why not try to make Jesus happy?

How can we do that?
Bible tells us how, Matthew 25

Matthew 25:37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine you did it to me.
Let me reformulate:
If you make one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine happy, you make me happy.

So, go to a homeless person eventually once a month and ask him what will make his hearth happy. No drugs or cigars or sins. Beer and alcohol Ok.
If the homeless person asks for too much then tell him to limit at what you want to do. Then do it.

Don't promise anything.

You can suggest a ticket to movie, a beer, a restaurant dinner but let the homeless man say what makes him happy . Also don't promise anything because you are a man and can get sick and the hapiness can turn in dissapointment. Do it and don't promise it.

THis is how you can make Jesus once a month happy.
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
  • Faith: God
Re: How top make God Jesus happy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 09:30:29 PM »
Well your post certainly made me happy :)
"It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My hosanna is born of a furnace of doubt." - Dostoevsky

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 09:48:40 PM »
Your post made me happy too Asterikos.

I wanted to say never promise because you may get sick and can not fulfill the promise and Jesus may get angry instead of being happy. You don't gain much from promising only the specter of trouble.

I remember a former homeless man being excited for somebody giving him a free Disney trip. His excitement was through the roof. He spoke about it for four weeks before going and several weeks after that.

Offline augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • The icon is of myself
  • Faith: Atheist Chalcedonian
  • Jurisdiction: With Pews
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »
i give homeless people cigarettes if I have any. Hope it doesn't make Jesus too mad.
Beaucoup de ces dieux ont péri
C'est sur eux que pleurent les saules
Le grand Pan l'amour Jésus-Christ
Sont bien morts et les chats miaulent...

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 12:24:57 AM »
Yesterday I gave some 300ml of cachaça (sugarcane spirit) to one, I'd never seen a homeless person so happy.  :laugh: But giving food is better, I just gave it because it would go to trash otherwise. Here people are usually advised not to give money, but rather to buy them stuff. I open exceptions if they have children or are disabled.
"Now therefore, when thou didst pray, and Sara thy daughter in law, I did bring the remembrance of your prayers before the Holy One: and when thou didst bury the dead, I was with thee likewise." (Righteous Tobit 12:12)

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 08:32:27 AM »
Be careful with smoking. IN a near death experience  a saint saw a place where demons would throw in Hell people that smoke. Stop smoking and confess and I think you will be Ok.

Offline youssef

• Faith: Roman Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: none
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 12:03:08 PM »
Be careful with smoking. IN a near death experience  a saint saw a place where demons would throw in Hell people that smoke. Stop smoking and confess and I think you will be Ok.

No none smoker people will go to hell :laugh: . In general non smoker are self righteous and always looking  what other people are doing to criticise them.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
  • Faith: God
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »
But on the other hand St. Nicholas of Serbia was a smoker, so maybe he holds the back door to let smokers who are good people into heaven sometimes?
"It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My hosanna is born of a furnace of doubt." - Dostoevsky

Offline youssef

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 12:55:09 PM »
But on the other hand St. Nicholas of Serbia was a smoker, so maybe he holds the back door to let smokers who are good people into heaven sometimes?

As i am a catholic  :laugh: I think saint Peter will ask for a lighter.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 01:05:05 PM »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Tenzin and Desmond
    • The Mystical Theology
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 01:17:07 PM »

The only smoking allowed in Heaven.
If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.

Offline Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Protokentarchos
  • "Truth is born as lightning strikes -- Archilochos
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 11:18:23 PM »
If you need an escape try coffee. It's cheaper.Not smoking.
I am not judging. I saw somebody in near death experience saying smokers go to Hell and I am holding a sign saying Attention.

This is very very very powerful
Matthew 25:37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

You want to invite Jesus in your house it is possible. Invite a homeless man.
You want to invite Jesus God at your wedding , birthday and other ocassions of joy, invite a homeless.
You want to invite Jesus at your church at after Liturgy food and coffee, invite a homeless man. Jesus is present in Church at sacrifice giving us his blood and flesh. We can invite him at the lunch after the Liturgy too by inviting a homeless.
You want to invite Jesus God in your vacation, you can invite a homeless man.
You want to invite Jesus at his birthday party or Christmass, invite a homeless man. Today at Jesus birthday usually Jesus sleeps under a bridge, hungry and thirsty without any gift. People eat well, drink well and make each other gifts. You can invite and can make Jesus participate at his own birthday by inviting a homeless man to Christsmass celebration and dinner and giving him gifts.

You may say this is story but it is true.
One monk gave a cloth to a homeless man and the homeless man has sold it making the monk angry. One night Jesus appeared in dream to the monk clothed with the cloth donated by the monk saying I have received your cloth why are you angry?

Yes Jesus is receiving everything that we give to the homeless man and people in after life reported that what they had given to the poor they received in after life so actually is building your treasury in Heaven.

If you have people that you liked that departed you can give things to  Jesus that is to a homeless man for them and Jesus will give them to them.

Let me come with a possible translation in Englush.

Whomever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Translation possible
Whomever loves his son or daughter more than a homeless man is not worthy of me.
Whomever loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.
Translation possible
Whomever loves his mother or father more than a homeless man is not worthy of me.

You have one more son or daughter to love. He did not made it in life and now sleeps under a bridge . He needs food, drinks, clothes medicine, insurance housing and everything you need. His name is Jesus. He loves you very much and will give his life for you in no time. Take care of him and treat him better than you son or daughter or mother or father. Give him money, clothes, food, drinks, education for example truck driver licence, find him housing and take care of him better than you take care of your son. Consider him like your own son or daughter or even better. Make no mistake, in 200 years things will be exactly opposite. You will be homeless, without food or drinks . Father and mother and son and daughter can not help alone. There will be no jobs to make a living. Only Jesus can help them since it is his own kingdom. He promised he will take care of you and receive you in Heaven if you take care of him on Earth. Then you, your family and Jesus can live happily ever after.
You can do that, sure you can do it. If you think you can not help a homeless man at all take some coals , make them hot and stay to them. See how that feels . You don't want this:
Mark 25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

It does not have to be a drain on money. Friday lunch and drinks can go to a homeless man and Wednesday one too, the Wednesday one for children or parents or for someone you love.
Buy clothes and many things twice , once for Jesus and once for you and use them longer. Act like a new child had come.
One woman went to a store and asked for food ready to be discarded and she prepares food with little money for 20 homeless people and families.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 08:42:09 AM »
What I wanted to say is if you do nothing you may get into trouble.

Mother of Saint Seraphim of Sarov took a poor girl and made her her own daughter marying her and taking care of her like she took care of her own child.

Matthew 25 may be the exam we need top pass. I gave you the questions to the most important exam of your life. If you want to excel at something excel here and you will not regret it.

Offline youssef

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 04:00:39 PM »
Maybe the men in the near death experience was taking the wrong drug.
Yes cigarets cost so much in western country that is a problem but I always get cheap cigarets from my origin country so I don't have this problem.
I don't see smoking a sin but paying 7 euros for a pack maybe it is a sin. But if you forget the price do you see smoking a sin.

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 08:31:09 PM »
 You may be forgetting the price of treating lung cancer.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »
COPD would be more likely
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2017, 09:35:44 PM »
youssef you can confes and stop smoking.
The problem may be that smoking introduce sickness in your body.
Don't risk Heaven on smoking. If you need something to be happy try coffe or a beer.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 09:43:40 PM »
When dealing with homeless man that you consider your son he may tell you stories that may or may not add up. Let him get away with them. Why?
Because in 200 years somebody else, you, may come up with stories and hopefully you will let be go away with your stories or you are perfect.

About giving to the poor to build statu and house in after life see life of Apostle Thomas.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 09:46:17 PM »
When you go Wednesday or Friday with food to your son the homeless man surprise him with a gift a candy, a beer and so on so in reality you surprise Jesus in a good sense and I know Jesus will surprise you pleasantry back.

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 09:51:31 PM »
There is something very special and sweet about this thread overall.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are

Offline Rohzek

• High Elder
    • Shameless Orthodoxy
  • Faith: Orthodox and Postpositivist
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 10:20:50 PM »
Don't risk Heaven on smoking. If you need something to be happy try coffe or a beer.

I smoke on and off. It's weird. It's not some sort of addiction where I have to smoke. Just in times of deep research, I find it relaxing. I don't think smoking is so bad in moderation. I go for like 3-5 months smoking then don't touch them for the rest of the year or more. Besides, I'm fairly convinced I am living to 180 no matter what. The key reason people smoke in terms of non-addiction is that it is fundamentally relaxing and calming. I don't see a problem with that. But what do I know? I don't even consider myself a smoker.
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion." - Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII

“Fools have a habit of believing that everything written by a famous author is admirable. For my part I read only to please myself and like only what suits my taste.” - Lord Pococurante in Candide by Voltaire

Check out my new blog: Shameless Orthodoxy Latest Post:  Tychonius of Africa: His Exegesis & Ecclesiology

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 10:32:59 PM »

I smoke on and off. It's weird. It's not some sort of addiction where I have to smoke. Just in times of deep research, I find it relaxing. I don't think smoking is so bad in moderation. I go for like 3-5 months smoking then don't touch them for the rest of the year or more. Besides, I'm fairly convinced I am living to 180 no matter what. The key reason people smoke in terms of non-addiction is that it is fundamentally relaxing and calming. I don't see a problem with that. But what do I know? I don't even consider myself a smoker.

That's "the key reason people smoke in terms of" addiction as well.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2017, 11:28:52 PM »
This thread makes me crave a really good cigar.
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.

Offline minasoliman

• Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 12:23:41 AM »
This thread makes me crave a really good cigar.

I'm ready for any reason for a good occasion.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 11:17:18 AM »
I took my son out of smoking and I am fighting to take him out of vaping. It is dangerous. I am telling him to find other method to relax like coffee and after 21 years occasionally a beer or a glass of wine.

Find something else to relax. The Heaven will be empty without you.

Between people being homeless and people giving, the homeless people have it harder. Having family broken and children taken to state care, sleeping in rain or cold, not knowing when next meal will come is very very very hard.,

We need to care for homeless people as we take care for God. The trouble is that we are not wired internally to be nice with God and requires an effort while we are wired internally to be happy and have a great behavior with son and daughters. So why not use this for better. Considering a homeless man as son or daughter will help us doing the good thing while in back of our head we should remaind ourself we have to deal with the homeless person better than the son or daughter we can deal with Homeless man or woman as we deal with Jesus.

Whatever one gives to a homeless man Jesus takes and many found what they have given to a homeless man in afterlife. In afterlife one needs eating, drinking, clothes , housing so by giving these to a homeless man you have them in afterlife.

It may be as serious as one woman was denied clothing and remained naked because she had not given clothes to the poor. And one man in afterlife was denied food until panachia  was served for him and food was distributed in his name by beloved ones on Earth.

Give to the homeless whatever you cannot live without on Earth so you don't have to live without for a million plus years. How would be to live without housing and in a trailer park or tent for a million plus years? If not funny build for yourself a house in Heaven as in the story of life of Apostle Thomas.s

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2017, 11:35:03 PM »
A better solution would be to put 3/4 of the army work for God that is for homeless man and the poor. Half internationaly, half nationally. One part for building houses and giving housing to homeless and the poor, one part in agriculture and food production to give food to homeless and the poor,one part top give clean water to homeless and the poor,  one part to give clothes to homeless and the poor , one part in medicine to give healthcare to homeless and the poor and possibly one part in education and one part in building jobs for the poor. All in behalf of the citizens so when they die they will be rich in afterlife. Today even if you pay taxes you don't get any help in afterlife.

Offline Porter ODoran

• Avid apokatastisist
  • Taxiarches
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2017, 11:47:01 PM »
A better solution would be to put 3/4 of the army work for God that is for homeless man and the poor. Half internationaly, half nationally. One part for building houses and giving housing to homeless and the poor, one part in agriculture and food production to give food to homeless and the poor,one part top give clean water to homeless and the poor,  one part to give clothes to homeless and the poor , one part in medicine to give healthcare to homeless and the poor and possibly one part in education and one part in building jobs for the poor. All in behalf of the citizens so when they die they will be rich in afterlife. Today even if you pay taxes you don't get any help in afterlife.

Something like this has been proposed now and then over the years. As of now, there are federally-run groups like the Peace Corps and Americorps, which do things somewhat like what you're recommending, but the military is not involved.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:33 PM »
PeaceCorps and Americorps are great ideas. But I don't think it will benefit everybody in afterlife. Paying taxes for an organization that will serve God in this life and will provide housing, food, drinks and clothing to everyone in afterlife from the first man to the last in equal parts, one half for past and one half for present will be a great idea. I forgot a part will need to take care of people in prison improving live while in prison and after with jobs, good living conditions.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »
We can also ask God how to take people out of Hell eventually through baptism for the departed mentioned in Bible. This is possible knowing that Jesus likes to speak with some people like my friend and the people can ask God. We can also empty the hell from angels, the book Evergetinos showing us how man can transform fallen angel into angel of light. Emptied Hell and everybody having what they need in afterlife is a great dream.

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 01:37:37 AM »
There's no baptism for the departed, the kind of death St. Paul is talking about in 1 Corinthians 15:29 is spiritual.
"Now therefore, when thou didst pray, and Sara thy daughter in law, I did bring the remembrance of your prayers before the Holy One: and when thou didst bury the dead, I was with thee likewise." (Righteous Tobit 12:12)

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
My understanding is that baptism for the departed is for real but it was lost. Anyhow we can ask God about nit.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 04:51:33 AM »
Apostle Thomas is building a palace for a King, a palace in after life.
What we can see: somebody can build palace for somebody else so you can build in afterlife for your departed, for your children for you and for whomever you want.:
Palace or house in afterlife can be built b y giving to the poor.
Since one can build for another in afterlife it is possible if half of the army will serve God that is homeless man to build for every man dead or alive a house in afterlife and to give to every man in afterlife food, drinks and clothing and a house.

This is the link about Apostle Thomas life:
http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0823.htm

There is a middle Chapter about building the palace in Heaven.
The title of the chapter is:
Acts of the Holy Apostle Thomas, When He Came into India, and Built the Palace in the Heavens

If there would be no need for house in afterlife why would Apostle build a palace in after life. There is a need for house in after life and everybody should make sure he has one because is no fun to sleep one billion years in a tent.