Author Topic: Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.  (Read 229 times)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:54 AM »
Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
Once I wanted to write something good and I asked God to write something through me. I wrote this document.
I gave this printed to a homeless man my friend and he gave this paper to hundreds of people. A lady and a priest not orthodox liked it and gave themself the paper to other people. Hundreds of them. After that all of them started talking strange. They claim Jesus comes to them and talks with them daily telling them what to do. I saw their prayer turning people from Hell and from death I saw what they pray happening.
I knew that what you do comes back to you and that giving the keys to Heaven to hundreds of people and helping hundreds of people go to Heaven means you will be helped but Jesus coming and speaking daily with the person is beyond my expectation. IF you give the keys to Heaven to many people is a very good thing and good things come back to you and your children and your next generations. What you do comes back to you. Pushing people to Heaven will come back to you and your family and your descendands and will push you to Heaven. Bible says that what you do comes back to you. So copy this including the introduction and give it to hundreds of people and let me know if Jesus comes to you too.

Without life getting a new job, the discovery of flying car and great fortune have
no utility. Doctors and science can not and will not be able to give you eternal life
so things are eternal meaningful to you.
For eternal life , that make everything worthwhile go to Christianity. Many
religions advertise wisdom, happiness and such but don’t fall for it. Without life
nothing matters.
There are two destinations after this life, Hell and Heaven. For Heaven destination
go to Christianity.
Why Christianity
Christianity has power because his founder has power. The followers of other
religions, the founders of other religions and the Gods of other religions with the
exception of God are part of the creation created through Jesus. Hindu Gods,
Budhist Gods,Greek Gods and Roman Gods were created through Jesus.
From Bible
Matthew 25:31  “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he
will sit on his glorious throne.  32  All the nations will be gathered before him, and he
will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from
the goats.  33  He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of
the world.  35  For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  36  I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison
and you came to visit me.’
37  “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and
feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38  When did we see you a
stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?  39  When did we see
you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40  “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41  “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into
the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.  42  For I was hungry and you
gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,  43  I was a
stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I
was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44  “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a
stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45  “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of
these, you did not do for me.’
46  “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Is it enough to be nice? Is it enough to be nice without becoming a Christian to get
eternal life and go to Heaven. Is it enough to not help anybody?
Are you a sheep or a goat? Did you feed the poor, give water to poor, house the
poor, visited the poor in hospitals and prison?
ATTENTION !!! 2-5% Americans die and come back to life due to accidents or
sickness. They say that while dead they saw Heaven and Hell and some claim that
Jesus came to them saying he is Word of God or God. If this is true Attention
because this invalidates any other religion besides Christianity.
If you want more about this search youtube for “Near death experience”
While dead some people claim to get in afterlife things they have given to poor
while alive. One lady said she was about to remain naked in afterlife because she
did not give clothes to poor. In my tradition when a person dies his clothes together
with some food and drinks are given to the poor in his name for afterlife.
You may not know but you need a house in afterlife built by things you give to the
poor.
Since one Christian denomination threw away the part that enables one to go to
Heaven concentrating heavily on helping the poor, lets pray to God to move you to
the best destination in his eyes. Dear God please help me move to the best
Christian denomination in your eyes.
Copyright free. Please multiply and give it to others. If you want don’t modify it.
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
Re: Christianity for busy people and the keys to Heaven.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
I  took many exams and many times I was looking for an easy way to get a good grade. I observed that when I know the question before the exam everything would be much easier and my effort was greatly reduced .

The paragraph from the Bible above may represent the exam we will have at the judgement if you are on Eastern Orthodox Christian. That is why the post above is named the keys to Heaven since it tells you what you need to do to go to Heaven. It gives you a cheatsheet of what you need to do to go to Heaven.

There are other ways to Heaven too and I know about them because my teacher showed them to me but this is one of them.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:34:51 AM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 09:41:29 AM »
This is unbelievable powerfull:

40  “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of
these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

That is if you put a smile on a homeless man you put a smile on God.
If you receive a homeless man in your house or your church you receivce God in your home or in your Church.
If you house a homeless man you house God.
If you give food or whatever else to a homeless man you give food or whatever else to God. Also if you give something to a priest you give it to God.
If you make a desire of a homeless man you make a desire to God.
If you celebrate Chrismass, your marriage and your birthday with a homeless man you celebrate Chrismass, your marriage and your birthday with God.
If y0u spent time with a homeless man you spend time with God.
Whatever you do to  homeless man you do it to God.
\You bless a homeless man you bless God.

Offline TaiKamiya720

• Favorite link: Relevant Magazine
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian(Catechumen)
  • Jurisdiction: ACROD/EP of Constantinople
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
Being that I grew up as a Catholic, I've been told that St. Peter holds the keys to heaven. I'm guessing that the Orthodox reject this belief. According to Orthodoxy, who holds the keys to heaven or what do they mean?

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 12:12:48 PM »
Saint Peter receiving the keys seems to be widely accepted both East and West- it is, after all, what the Gospel says. I just read Saint Romanos' kontakion on Saint Peter's denial and he reiterates this. It seems generally accepted among the Orthodox that Peter is the chief apostle. What is not accepted is the chain of unsustainable logical leaps leading from there to the doctrine of Papal supremacy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:22:18 PM by Iconodule »
Don John pounding from the slaughter-painted poop
- GK Chesteron, "Lepanto"

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:29:12 PM »
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 01:34:06 PM »
Is it just me or does the scroll in that icon kind of look like a giant mushroom?
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »
Is it just me or does the scroll in that icon kind of look like a giant mushroom?

Hmmmmm...
Don John pounding from the slaughter-painted poop
- GK Chesteron, "Lepanto"

Online Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »
I knew what that link was going to be even before I moused over it lol.
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 09:15:31 PM »
I was not referring to actual keys of Apostle Peter.
I was referring to something better, to understand what to do so God will say the following:
"34  “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my
Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of
the world."

Going through the door of Heaven TO Heaven in a symbolic sense is like having the keys.
Take the keys symbolic.
If you enter the eaven having the actual keys makes no importance. Entering to Heaven, understanding what it takes to enter to Heaven is important.

Offline Sharbel

• Glory to God in all things!
  • High Elder
  • Faith: Catechumen
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 02:30:41 PM »
Saint Peter receiving the keys seems to be widely accepted both East and West- it is, after all, what the Gospel says.
The keys were firstly promised to St. Peter (cf. Mt 16), but he got them at the same time as the other Apostles (cf. Mt 18).
ܩܕܝܫܐ ܐܢ̱ܬ ܠܐ ܡܝܘܬܐ