Author Topic: Technical Forum Moderator & Assistance solicited  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
  • Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist
Technical Forum Moderator & Assistance solicited
« on: February 09, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »
Dear OCnet team,

I would like to solicit a new technical issues forum moderator. This position is unique in that it would be a direct report to me instead of the forum chain of command. The reason for this is that it will be a stepping stone to further integration into the behind the scenes running of OCnet.

All that is required is a general willingness to learn and some aptitude for picking up technology.  The initial duties will be to send me a summary email weekly about any reported site problems, and contact me via cell phone if there is an outage of the site and I am not available.  As you demonstrate competence and interest, duties will be expanded.

All applications should be sent to me via PM. This thread can be used for further clarification.

People who know about HTML,CSS,PHP,and MySQL are preferred candidates.

Thank you and I look forward to getting some serious inquiries.

In Christ,

Fr Anastasios
Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism and may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
Re: Technical Forum Moderator & Assistance solicited
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »
Still waiting on volunteers.  Will train if necessary :)
Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism and may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.

Offline Cleopas

• Bible Thumping, Tongue Talking, Faith Walking Christian
  • Elder
  • If I'm my own Pope then I claim infalliablity. Ha!
    • World May Believe
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »
If I were not already so busy I would gladly volunteer to help. But, pastoring a church, helping run a home basde business, home school children, and operate 3 websites of my own I just don't really have the time.  :-\

I hope you find help soon. I know how demanding such things can be. ;)
Cleopas
Christopher Hart

"Every one, though born of God in an instant, yet undoubtedly grows by slow degrees” -- John Wesley

Offline Anastasios

• Webdespota
  • Administrator
  • Merarches
    • AnastasiosHudson.com
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
We have accepted three people on to the team so far.  If, however, anyone else is still interested, please private message me as there is plenty of work to go around.
Please Buy My Book!