OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 07:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Forum Moderator & Assistance solicited  (Read 1469 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: February 09, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »

Dear OCnet team,

I would like to solicit a new technical issues forum moderator. This position is unique in that it would be a direct report to me instead of the forum chain of command. The reason for this is that it will be a stepping stone to further integration into the behind the scenes running of OCnet.

All that is required is a general willingness to learn and some aptitude for picking up technology.  The initial duties will be to send me a summary email weekly about any reported site problems, and contact me via cell phone if there is an outage of the site and I am not available.  As you demonstrate competence and interest, duties will be expanded.

All applications should be sent to me via PM. This thread can be used for further clarification.

People who know about HTML,CSS,PHP,and MySQL are preferred candidates.

Thank you and I look forward to getting some serious inquiries.

In Christ,

Fr Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

anastasios0513
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

Still waiting on volunteers.  Will train if necessary Smiley

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Cleopas
Bible Thumping, Tongue Talking, Faith Walking Christian
Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Charismatic Evangelical

If I'm my own Pope then I claim infalliablity. Ha!

perfecthart
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:59 PM »

If I were not already so busy I would gladly volunteer to help. But, pastoring a church, helping run a home basde business, home school children, and operate 3 websites of my own I just don't really have the time.  Undecided

I hope you find help soon. I know how demanding such things can be. Wink

Cleopas
Christopher Hart

"Every one, though born of God in an instant, yet undoubtedly grows by slow degrees” -- John Wesley
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

anastasios0513
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »

We have accepted three people on to the team so far.  If, however, anyone else is still interested, please private message me as there is plenty of work to go around.

Please Buy My Book!

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: