Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hypo Ortho!!!  (Read 1114 times)

Offline David

• OC.net guru
  • Retired GM
    • Homepage
Happy Birthday Hypo Ortho!!!
« on: September 29, 2003, 12:47:00 AM »
Happy Birthday John!!! (Hypo-Ortho)

God grant you many years!
"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim

Offline prodromos

• OC.net guru
  • Sydney, Australia
Re:Happy Birthday Hypo Ortho!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 08:05:15 AM »
+¥+¦ +¦+«-â+¦+¦-é +Ö-ë+¼++++++ +¦+¦+¦ -ç-ü-î+++¦+¦ -Ç+++++++¼
+++¦+¦+¼++++-é +++¦ +¦+»+++¦+¦-é +++¦ +¼-â-Ç-ü+¦ +++¦+++++¦+¼.
+á+¦++-ä++-ì +++¦ -â+¦++-ü-Ç+»+¦+¦+¦-é -ä++-é +¦++-Ä-â++-é -ä++ -å-ë-é
+¦+¦+¦ -î+++++¦ +++¦ +++¡+++¦ +++¦ +¡+++¦-é -â++-å-î-é!

Many more years Hypo ;D

Translation of the above, here.

John.

Hypo-Ortho

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 10:28:12 AM »
Thanks for the birthday greetings, David and prodromos (John).  I appreciate it.

Yesterday a choir rehearsal in the parish hall was scheduled for 1 pm, an unusual time for a choir rehearsal, but we still needed to finish up practicing for the Vigil Service being served Tuesday night for the Feast of the Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos.

Anyway, when I arrived and sat down, Father Michael shut the lights out, and I said, "Father, what are you doing?  We can't see!"  Meanwhile, Matushka Elena was carrying out a cheesecake with a lighted candle on it from the kitchen.  A beautiful surprise!  "Happy Birthday" was sung and Father Michael intoned "Many Years!" for me, and then, before rehearsal began, I shared my birthday cheesecake and tea with Fr. Michael, Matushka, and my fellow choir members.  A very nice start to a beautiful 63rd birthday! :)

Hypo (John)

Offline Jakub

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 11:59:34 PM »
Please forgive me  :-[ my half Polish brother for being late in wishing you another 21st  x ? birthday, it has been a busy :P Sept/Oct.

with a respectful hug :-*

james
An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Hypo-Ortho

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2003, 11:01:46 AM »
Please forgive me  :-[ my half Polish brother for being late in wishing you another 21st  x ? birthday, it has been a busy :P Sept/Oct.

with a respectful hug :-*

Thanks, James.  Even belated b'day wishes are welcome.  And once more, congrats to you on adding a taylor to your family!   ;D

Hypo