Author Topic: Wallet sized icon card  (Read 1712 times)

Offline searn77

• St. Philaret (Voznesensky) of New York
Wallet sized icon card
« on: January 19, 2009, 05:28:13 AM »
Does anybody know where to get wallet sized icon cards approximately but no larger than 3 1/2'' x 2 3/8''? I was hoping to find a variety of them but especially of Jesus, Mary, and the angels. And if they're laminated, the whole thing still couldn't be larger than 3 1/2'' x 2 3/8''.
Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.

Offline searn77

• St. Philaret (Voznesensky) of New York
Re: Wallet sized icon card
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 05:44:46 AM »
I forgot to put in the original message another question of mine: Does anyone know where to purchase a pocket-sized prayer book?
Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.

Offline Salpy

• Section Moderator
  • Toumarches
  • New Martyrs of Libya pray for us!
Re: Wallet sized icon card
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »
Festal Creations has a variety of wallet sized plastic icon cards with prayers on the back.

http://www.festalcreations.com/index.html

You can't see the cards on their website, as it hasn't been updated lately, but if you call them, they'll mail you a flyer with pictures of the cards.

I'm not sure about the prayer book.  Have you tried Light and Life?  They have this pocket prayer book:

http://www.light-n-life.com/shopping/order_product.asp?ProductNum=POCK100