OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 02:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet sized icon card  (Read 1471 times) Average Rating: 0
searn77

Faith: Orthodox Old Calendarist
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Orthodox Metropolia of the Americas & the British Isles

St. Philaret (Voznesensky) of New York

« on: January 19, 2009, 05:28:13 AM »

Does anybody know where to get wallet sized icon cards approximately but no larger than 3 1/2'' x 2 3/8''? I was hoping to find a variety of them but especially of Jesus, Mary, and the angels. And if they're laminated, the whole thing still couldn't be larger than 3 1/2'' x 2 3/8''.

Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.
searn77

Faith: Orthodox Old Calendarist
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Orthodox Metropolia of the Americas & the British Isles

St. Philaret (Voznesensky) of New York

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 05:44:46 AM »

I forgot to put in the original message another question of mine: Does anyone know where to purchase a pocket-sized prayer book?

Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.
Salpy
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »

Festal Creations has a variety of wallet sized plastic icon cards with prayers on the back.

http://www.festalcreations.com/index.html

You can't see the cards on their website, as it hasn't been updated lately, but if you call them, they'll mail you a flyer with pictures of the cards.

I'm not sure about the prayer book.  Have you tried Light and Life?  They have this pocket prayer book:

http://www.light-n-life.com/shopping/order_product.asp?ProductNum=POCK100

Tags: bookstore icons prayer prayerbooks prayer book prayer books 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: