Author Topic: What time is it where you are?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Jonny

• Presently in the Roman Catholic Communion
What time is it where you are?
« on: January 13, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »
The forum clock makes no sense to me so this is my remidial attempt to work things out!!!

What time is it?

Where I am 1:50am

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
Re: What time is it where you are?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »
8:52PM on the U.S. East Coast... I think there is an option in your profile settings for changing the time?
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline Jonny

• Presently in the Roman Catholic Communion
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »
8:52PM on the U.S. East Coast... I think there is an option in your profile settings for changing the time?

So there is! That makes life a lot easier!!! (by the way I'm up at stupid o'clock because I've got an exam in 36 hours! Need to cram but having a break)

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »
Good luck! ;D
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny--it is the light that guides your way." - Heraclitus

Offline wynd

• High Elder
  • Transfiguration
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »
11:10 PM. I should be in bed :(