Author Topic: 'Pink Christmas'  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Myrrh23

• OC.net guru
'Pink Christmas'
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28115386/

>:( 

Please come soon, Lord Jesus! :(
*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator

Offline Myrrh23

• OC.net guru
Re: 'Pink Christmas'
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:43:32 AM »
bump

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 01:47:09 AM »
Well that was a quick bump  ;)
"Beat the devil out of it." - Bob Ross

Offline Myrrh23

• OC.net guru
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 01:50:29 AM »
Well that was a quick bump  ;)

I've learned so much from playing Pet Society on Facebook! ;D

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
Myrrh, for the sake of those who don't know whether they want to follow the link or not, could you please post an excerpt of the article?
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline Andrew21091

• OC.net guru
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »
"Christmas is about more than religion, it's also about love and families, not to mention shopping,"

The true meaning of Christmas is about Christ but man has twisted it into celebrating materialism. This quote made me absolutely disgusted and saddened as did the rest of the article.

I'm not going to say anymore because my passions will overcome me. O Lord forgive me.

Lord have mercy!

Offline Myrrh23

• OC.net guru
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »
An Excerpt of the article:

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - A Dutch gay group said Monday it has planned a "Pink Christmas" festival for the first time in Amsterdam, featuring a manger stall with two Josephs and two Marys.
Other attractions in the 10-day festival include parties, an open-air market, gay-themed films, an ice skating rink and religious services on Dec. 25.
ProGay group chairman Frank van Dalen said Monday the event is intended to increase the choices for homosexual men and women during the Christmas holiday week.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 09:43:43 PM by Myrrh23 »

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:26 AM »
An Excerpt of the article:

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - A Dutch gay group said Monday it has planned a "Pink Christmas" festival for the first time in Amsterdam, featuring a manger stall with two Josephs and two Marys.
Other attractions in the 10-day festival include parties, an open-air market, gay-themed films, an ice skating rink and religious services on Dec. 25.
ProGay group chairman Frank van Dalen said Monday the event is intended to increase the choices for homosexual men and women during the Christmas holiday week.

Thank you.
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline Ian Lazarus

• The Main Man!
  • OC.net guru
  • yIjah, Qey' 'oH!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 02:57:11 AM »
*sigh*

I'd like to see them try this tripe durring a muslim holy day.  They only get away with it because they know that we will only protest, and not react vilolently to the situation.

Simply sickening.
"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9