OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 10:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just received the icon ornaments I ordered from our store!  (Read 1306 times) Average Rating: 0
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« on: November 04, 2002, 07:40:26 PM »

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Hello All,

I just received my order from this site's store of 10 ceramic ornaments. I have to say that my daughter and I were amazed and shocked at how nice they are! I would honestly expect to see them being sold at a much higher price than a measley $6.00 a pop.

I plan on giving them out to co-workers and grandparents for Christmas, and love that they look more expensive than the truly are! Cheesy And what better way to help keep Christ in your Christmas gifts? (They are blank on the back so that you can use a paint marker to personalize them.)

I hope you all take a wander over to our store and order a few items for Christmas as well. I think that you, like I, will be pleasantly suprised by just how high the quality is of these items. God Bless!

P.S. Here is the URL for those of you who just come straight to our forum and don't see the buttons to the store on the front page: http://www.cafeshops.com/OrthodoxChrist/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 07:46:48 PM by Nik » Logged

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 08:15:03 PM »

Glory to Him Forever!

I just went to order more ornaments and I found that the round one is out of stock temporarily. If you still want to order a pantocrator ornament, the ROCOR Cafe Store does offer one in the lace design (Its still ceramic, just with a lace design on the outside edge.) if you do not want to wait for the round style ornament to be restocked. Sorry for the inconvenience. God Bless!

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Tags: sale store shop OC.net Features 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: