OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 03:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox  (Read 20834 times) Average Rating: 3
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2008, 02:15:26 AM »

The Great Depression is repeating before our eyes in a greatly condensed time frame than the original.  Out of the first Great Depression came the above atrocities and atrocities on a far worse scale are likely to come out of this Great Depression.

Something else Bush is going to get blamed for?
And why is this political commentary needed on a thread in the PUBLIC forum? Huh  It's not even remotely relevant to this topic.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 02:16:29 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2008, 07:09:54 AM »

Excuse me why am i deprived of adding photos with my posts ,under moderation,,,?Huh??
You aren't.

picture say a thousand word's and more....SmileyCentral.com" border="0
You do realize that that Cross you just posted is a gif picture don't you? So you can't possibly be "deprived" of posting images now, can you?
But clearly, you're not in a state to receive any logical correction.

Stop judging me Mr know it all,,you don't know me....im saying in additional options to attach a picture it doesn't show up thats all...i have no option's to attach anything....SmileyCentral.com" border="0

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
orthodoxlurker
Supporter & Defender of Fr Ambrose (Irish Hermit) - banned
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian - NOT a phanariote
Jurisdiction: Serbian Patriarchate under siege

al-Saabir yaraa al-Hurriyah

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2008, 05:57:16 PM »

My point is that the suffering and oppression of one Orthodox people (e.g. the Serbs) needs not be constantly emphasized in light of what happened to Orthodox witnesses throughout the course of history. 

Excuse me, I really meant I was off, but could you expand this I bit, because I really can't understand it.

Are you saying that Serbian Holy Martyrs should not be celebrated along with other Orthodox martyrs? If yes, why?

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
SolEX01
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »

My point is that the suffering and oppression of one Orthodox people (e.g. the Serbs) needs not be constantly emphasized in light of what happened to Orthodox witnesses throughout the course of history. 

Excuse me, I really meant I was off, but could you expand this I bit, because I really can't understand it.

Yes, bad things have happened to Serbia in the last 60-70 years.  The International Community looks the other way just as the Roman Empire did in the first 300 years of Christianity.  All I'm saying is move on as an Orthodox Christian, nothing more.

Are you saying that Serbian Holy Martyrs should not be celebrated along with other Orthodox martyrs? If yes, why?

Brother, slow your brain down and observe that I never said anything about not celebreating Serbia's Holy Martyrs.  The answer to the above question is ΟΧΙ (Greek for NO) because your Holy Martyrs are also My Holy Martyrs and vice versa.   Smiley
SolEX01
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »

Stop judging me Mr know it all,,you don't know me....im saying in additional options to attach a picture it doesn't show up thats all...i have no option's to attach anything....Goarch.org" border="0

I replaced your cross with an image of an icon from the GOA Website by using the link address.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:33:01 PM by SolEX01 » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:37 PM »

Stop judging me Mr know it all,,you don't know me....im saying in additional options to attach a picture it doesn't show up thats all...i have no option's to attach anything....Goarch.org" border="0

I replaced your cross with an image of an icon from the GOA Website by using the link address.

Thank you! im learning somthing new..i didn't know you can that,,very interesting....hummm....SmileyCentral.com" border="0SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:32:14 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2008, 11:46:47 PM »

^ See, you can still post smilies - nothing changed besides your status.   Wink
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

^ See, you can still post smilies - nothing changed besides your status.   Wink

smileys attach differently they have there own way  ..once i allow the computer to grant them access i can copy and paste them,without using the additional options below ....to insert them....SmileyCentral.com" border="0under the warned label i have access to use the additional option/but under the moderated label i didn't have that option ,,i hope im explaining myself better so you would under stand what i mean...
thanks to you i can insert other images thru the smiley program which i didn't know before..SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 12:09:05 AM by stashko » Logged

Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2008, 07:01:01 AM »

Folks, I have two gold teeth. They are still used for certain situations where ordinary crowns are not expected to hold up. It is pretty well demonstrated that I have no Romany ancestors.

And frankly, I don't know why this thread was ever permitted. It's bad enough that a certain other person keeps ragging on the bishop of Rome and his church, but this poisonous piece itself admits that it is highly speculative.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2008, 07:39:44 AM »

And frankly, I don't know why this thread was ever permitted. It's bad enough that a certain other person keeps ragging on the bishop of Rome and his church, but this poisonous piece itself admits that it is highly speculative.

Finally...a voice of reason!

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2008, 07:43:31 AM »

And frankly, I don't know why this thread was ever permitted.

Unfortunately our penchant for free speech allows both trash and treasure to get through the filter.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »

And frankly, I don't know why this thread was ever permitted.

Unfortunately our penchant for free speech allows both trash and treasure to get through the filter.
What better way is there to expose foolishness than to allow it to be expressed?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:59:23 AM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2008, 06:27:45 PM »

So because no one takes your half-baked conspiracies seriously, we should ban you from participating? 

Silly me.

Here is the film about pooling the golden teeth out. By Ustashe. From the victims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE06Rg6I_co&feature=related

Part from 1:27 to 2:00

Of course, expecting from Veniamint to produce a comment after this would be yet another silliness on my part.

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »

So because no one takes your half-baked conspiracies seriously, we should ban you from participating? 

Silly me.

Here is the film about pooling the golden teeth out. By Ustashe. From the victims.

Of course, expecting from Veniamint to produce a comment after this would be yet another silliness on my part.
1.  Who posted this video on youtube?
2.  What was the submitter hoping to accomplish by posting this video on youtube?
3.  Do you expect us to believe the video merely because it was posted on youtube?
4.  What do you hope to accomplish by reviving this turd--er, I mean thread?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:52:06 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

There is the screen name of each publisher on youtube. Can't you read it? It's on the right side of your browser.

2.  What was the submitter hoping to accomplish by posting this video on youtube?

I don't know, I'm not clairvoyant.

3.  Do you expect us to believe the video merely because it was posted on youtube?

No, I don't. I actually expect people to see the footage of the teeth.

4.  What do you hope to accomplish by reviving this turd--er, I mean thread?

I missed you spell-checking and grammar-proofing of my posts, so my hope was that you'd be able to find several items to play with.

Keble
Warned
Archon

« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »

Not to put too fine  point on it, but someone who puts up a video titled "Nazi Germany - A Creation of the Vatican and Jesuits" is a crank.
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

Silly me.

Why should we expect any truth in your video when you can't be honest in your profile text (abstaining from oc.net and all that)?

Oh, there's also no "t" in my name; I'm not a chewing gum.

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2008, 02:57:15 AM »

Silly me.

Why should we expect any truth in your video when you can't be honest in your profile text (abstaining from oc.net and all that)?

Oh, there's also no "t" in my name; I'm not a chewing gum.

Regarding my presence here, I'm exercising a method of spiritual growth in severe and harsh environment, in the hope I'll manage to succeed.

You'll write anything but to address the content of video, which, btw, isn't mine. I've come across to it incidentally. Neither are the stupidities of the person whom placed the video on youtube mine.

It's crafted from excerpts of Ustasha's very own footage.

There are golden teeth featured, from 1:27 to 2:00 there, something you described as "half baked conspiracy". Of course, you wouldn't address that, would you?

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2008, 03:26:24 AM »

Regarding my presence here, I'm exercising a method of spiritual growth in severe and harsh environment, in the hope I'll manage to succeed.
Spiritual growth by continuing to trumpet a bitterness antithetical to life in Christ?  How does your continued preaching of Serbian nationalism and Ustashe atrocities against your people have anything to do with the REAL Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ?

You'll write anything but to address the content of video, which, btw, isn't mine. I've come across to it incidentally. Neither are the stupidities of the person whom placed the video on youtube mine.
But when you present this video as evidence to support your message, you kinda adopt as your own the stupidities of the person who published the video.  IOW, it's rather stupid to use a stupid video to bolster your claims.

It's crafted from excerpts of Ustasha's very own footage.

There are golden teeth featured, from 1:27 to 2:00 there, something you described as "half baked conspiracy". Of course, you wouldn't address that, would you?
Again, when you use a youtube video as evidence of your thesis and expect us to address the content of the video, then questions of the credibility of the video based on the believability of the video's submitter become very important to our analysis of the content.  If the person who posted the video on youtube is a crank, then why should we trust as authoritative history anything that's presented in the video?  What is he NOT telling us?  This you won't see in the video because he doesn't want us to know what he's not telling us.  Yet what the submitter is NOT telling us is probably just as important, if not moreso, as what he IS telling us.
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2008, 04:00:20 AM »

Orthodoxlurker,
Before you respond any further, I'd just like to point out a few things to you:

1) Nobody on OCnet is stating that the atrocities against the Serbs by the Ustashi didn't happen.

2) Nobody on OCnet is stating that the Roman Catholic Church was not complicit in these atrocities against the Serbs by the Ustashi.

Again, when you use a youtube video as evidence of your thesis and expect us to address the content of the video, then questions of the credibility of the video based on the believability of the video's submitter become very important to our analysis of the content.  If the person who posted the video on youtube is a crank, then why should we trust as authoritative history anything that's presented in the video?  What is he NOT telling us?  This you won't see in the video because he doesn't want us to know what he's not telling us.  Yet what the submitter is NOT telling us is probably just as important, if not moreso, as what he IS telling us.
Peter,
This was probably the most grammatically complex paragraph I have ever read, and I'm still trying to get my head around it!
One thing I will say though is that I just watched the video orthodoxlurker posted a link to and it appears to be a compilation of video footage of the Ustashi atrocities which I have seen before. The Ustashi were inhuman, I would say demonic, in their treatment of the Serbs, and stupidly recorded their own atrocities on film. I have seen footage of Ustashi smiling for the camera as they beheaded a Serb. I have seen photographs of Ustashi holding a bowl ready to collect the blood of a Serb victim into whose face they are about to drive a sharpened stake. It happened. It was an attempt at genocide, but it was not "sanitized"- these demonic beings actually revelled in torturing their victims.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2008, 04:04:29 AM »

Not to put too fine  point on it, but someone who puts up a video titled "Nazi Germany - A Creation of the Vatican and Jesuits" is a crank.

There is no such a title in the video to which I posted the link. The title of it reads "Catholic Inquisition in Jasenovac". See:

That's 1:56 of the video, featuring the golden teeth, pulled out from the victims, the footage of which was captured by Ustashe themselves. Info about the golden teeth, having been pulled out by Ustashe, has been branded here as "half-baked conspiracy".
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:29:16 AM by orthodoxlurker » Logged

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2008, 04:20:37 AM »

Info about the golden teeth, having been pulled out by Ustashe, has been branded here as "half-baked conspiracy".

Nobody has said that this is a half-baked conspiracy, you just think they have.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2008, 04:23:17 AM »

Silly me.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:25:48 AM by orthodoxlurker » Logged

LBK
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2008, 04:33:54 AM »

Does anyone honestly expect a balanced response from orthodoxlurker with regard to his belligerent stance against the Roman Catholic church? His signature line is Τον Πάπα να καταράσθε διότι αυτός θα είναι η αιτία του κακού, derived from a pronouncement by St Kosmas Aitolos. Translation:Lay curses on the Pope, as he shall be the cause of evil.

It is disgraceful to use the words of a saint to promote and justify one's political/religious ideologies.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:38:53 AM by LBK » Logged
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2008, 04:35:44 AM »

But when you present this video as evidence to support your message, you kinda adopt as your own the stupidities of the person who published the video.  IOW, it's rather stupid to use a stupid video to bolster your claims.

Just to underline.

BTW, I've never said the video is stupid. It's precious. I don't know if youtube publisher did some stupidities in his life, but publishing this video isn't among them.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2008, 04:37:41 AM »

Peter,
This was probably the most grammatically complex paragraph I have ever read, and I'm still trying to get my head around it!
Sorry.  I have a way of doing that sometimes, though I had no conscious intent to do so. Embarrassed  (Even so, I do find some perverse glee in knowing that I stumped even you with one of my posts. Grin)  In an attempt to make myself more clear, I will summarize by saying that, within the context of this discussion, the believability of him who posted the video on youtube IS important to a critique of the video's content.

One thing I will say though is that I just watched the video orthodoxlurker posted a link to and it appears to be a compilation of video footage of the Ustashi atrocities which I have seen before. The Ustashi were inhuman, I would say demonic, in their treatment of the Serbs, and stupidly recorded their own atrocities on film. I have seen footage of Ustashi smiling for the camera as they beheaded a Serb. I have seen photographs of Ustashi holding a bowl ready to collect the blood of a Serb victim into whose face they are about to drive a sharpened stake. It happened. It was an attempt at genocide, but it was not "sanitized"- these demonic beings actually revelled in torturing their victims.
I can see this lending credibility to the video's content.  Now, as to whether this bolsters orthodoxlurker's assertions on this thread, that's a different story.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2008, 04:39:29 AM »

It is disgraceful to use the words of a saint to promote and justify one's political/religious ideologies.

How many more circumstances are there, according to you, when quoting a Saint is disgraceful?

BTW, I'm not that crazy to promote or justify anything here.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2008, 04:45:06 AM »

Peter,

That's just his method to follow my posts being of the merit with "clever expression of his thoughts" that will puzzle reader and pull the discussion in other direction. That's called troll.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2008, 04:49:26 AM »

Just to underline.

BTW, I've never said the video is stupid.
Thanks for pointing out the inconsistency in my logic--and I'm not speaking sarcastically.  You're right to say that the stupidities of the person who submitted the video don't necessarily make the video itself stupid.  I should have separated the two in the paragraph you quoted.

It's precious. I don't know if youtube publisher did some stupidities in his life, but publishing this video isn't among them.
I still don't understand, though, why you continue to proclaim that the Ustashe pulled gold teeth out of the heads of your people and handed the wealth over to line the Vatican coffers.  I don't deny that it happened, and I don't deny that the Ustashe perpetrated some of the most heinous of atrocities possible against your people.  My question is what you hope to accomplish by preaching this whenever you have the chance.  How does the bitterness and rage I see in your posts on this thread do anything to bring others to salvation in Jesus Christ?  Do you want us to validate your suffering by dragging us into your cesspool of self-victimization?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:53:13 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2008, 04:51:09 AM »

Peter,

That's just his method to follow my posts being of the merit with "clever expression of his thoughts" that will puzzle reader and pull the discussion in other direction. That's called troll.
Nah.  You give me way too much credit. Embarrassed
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2008, 04:53:07 AM »

Silly me.

You're not listening orthodoxlurker. Let me try again. In regards to the Ustashi pulling gold teeth from their victims:
Do you understand now? Veniamin did not say the teeth didn't exist, so proving they did is pointless- you're just creating a strawman to beat up. And if you have any doubts that what I am saying is true, look at what you posted to "prove" your interpretation of Veniamin's meaning....you simply posted your own interpretation of it........sigh.....

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2008, 04:58:00 AM »

My question is what you hope to accomplish by preaching this whenever you have the chance. 

How many times are you going to ask the same question, and how many times I should actually care and respond?

I just don't see why you even need to bring this up on our discussion forum. 

See, I usually avoid to do it. Except:

a) it was a news, contrary to your view:

Well, seeing that this ISN'T news, it certainly doesn't belong in Christian News now, does it?

b) I usually feel inspiration to do it when I hear statements of Mrt. Zlizloulas published by asianews.it (I guess you know what I mean; if you don't I'll give you a hint: we are at a turning point)

c) I'm compelled to do it in front of such statements:

Plus you sitting in judgment right now.  However, since we don't have a section entitled "OL's dumb conspiracies," Free for All will have to suffice. Roll Eyes

and such ones:

Try truth instead of falsehood.  For once.

I realize this isn't the subject you love to hear. So, here is my proposal: Change the rules of the board. Limit it to Orthodox inhabitants of English-speaking world. Or to Western world. Or to ecumenists. Or to all but Serbs. Or whatever.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2008, 05:12:23 AM »

How many times are you going to ask the same question,
As many times as it takes for you to see what you're really doing here.

and how many times I should actually care and respond?
That's up to you.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2008, 05:13:56 AM »

You're not listening orthodoxlurker. Let me try again. In regards to the Ustashi pulling gold teeth from their victims:
Do you understand now? Veniamin did not say the teeth didn't exist, ...

You became his spokesman?

BTW, in this very thread, under the avalanche of trolls, I presented the evidence (Veniami likes to seek "eye witness") about:

a) Ustasha's loot;

a.1) Gold extracted from golden teeth of the victims that was part of the loot;

b) Deposition of the loot in Vatican Bank after WW2;

c) The fact that some diamonds were part of the arms deal between Croatia and unnamed dealer during the war 1991-1995, with well-known fact about UN arms embargo in force during that time;

d) Speculation in Croatian newspapers that the diamonds were part of WW2 loot;

d.1) Claim by the very same Croatian newspapers that the diamonds were handed over to late Croatian President Tudjman by late Croatian Catholic Archbishop Kuharic;

e) Assassination of the daughter of the defense attorney of the accused for embezzlement of the diamonds.

Now, instead of addressing a bunch of non-related issues, I'm eager to read some responses with merit.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2008, 05:15:04 AM »

How many times are you going to ask the same question,
As many times as it takes for you to see what you're really doing here.

Ban me.

I'm speaking the truth. Besides, I'm quoting a Saint.

Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2008, 07:14:43 AM »

We don't ban people for not being literate enough to comprehend that their own article is talking about diamonds taken from Jews rather than gold taken from Orthodox.

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2008, 07:15:40 AM »

Now, instead of addressing a bunch of non-related issues, I'm eager to read some responses with merit.

Post something with merit, and you'll receive responses with merit.

Keble
Warned
Archon

« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2008, 08:16:54 AM »

There is no such a title in the video to which I posted the link. The title of it reads "Catholic Inquisition in Jasenovac".

The person who put up the video to which you linked also put up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zBX4gt0eo, which is titled exactly as I have described.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:17:10 AM by Keble » Logged
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

The person who put up the video to which you linked also put up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zBX4gt0eo, which is titled exactly as I have described.

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately, I don't have time to see it, assuming I already know most of what's presented there. If you think it worth, start your own thread, I might drop a line.

I linked the above video in one single narrow context - to present visual evidence about the undisputed historical fact, proved many times, that Ustashas dug golden teeth out of their victims. I had to, although it is as clear as the water is wet, since my mention of it was branded as "half-baked conspiracy".

Therefore, everything not related to 1:29 - 2:00 footage is simply of no merit to the discussion.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »

The Ustashi were inhuman, I would say demonic,

Agreed.

Their spiritual father, the official army chappellan / confessor (I probably can't refer to his title properly in English) Alojzije Stepinac was proclaimed blessed several years ago, by Pope Woytila.

Orthodox hierarchy visit the council of Roman Pope, kiss and hug with them and call them brothers with whom they want to unite.

Are you saying Orthodox hierarchy want to unite with people whose saints bore demonic spiritual children?

Orthodoc
Supporter & Defender Of Orthodoxy
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic

Those who ignore history tend to repeat it.

« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately, I don't have time to see it, assuming I already know most of what's presented there. If you think it worth, start your own thread, I might drop a line.

I linked the above video in one single narrow context - to present visual evidence about the undisputed historical fact, proved many times, that Ustashas dug golden teeth out of their victims. I had to, although it is as clear as the water is wet, since my mention of it was branded as "half-baked conspiracy".

Therefore, everything not related to 1:29 - 2:00 footage is simply of no merit to the discussion.

Here is another interesting link regarding this subject matter -

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/croatia/stepinac1.htm

Orthodoc

Oh Lord, Save thy people and bless thine inheritance.
Grant victory to the Orthodox Christians over their adversaries.
And by virtue of thy Cross preserve thy habitation.
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »

Are you saying Orthodox hierarchy want to unite with people whose saints bore demonic spiritual children?
Yeah, that's right, that's exactly what I'm saying.
And for our get togethers, we should all dance naked around a dead goat. Roll Eyes

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

And why would these people want to return to a Church whose faithful keep beating them up for the sins of their fathers?
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Truth, Justice, and the American way!

« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »

And why would these people want to return to a Church whose faithful keep beating them up for the sins of their fathers?
I know better now, but at one time, form the outside looking in, it really did look like a great deal of Orthodox Christians just didn't like Catholics.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

It's not that we don't like the catholics ,,it's the catholic church and the popes that we don't care for  ,that's all.....history speaks volumes.............SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Tags: Vatican genocide ecumenism Serbs Jasenovac persecution 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: