OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 09:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox  (Read 22033 times) Average Rating: 3
orthodoxlurker
Supporter & Defender of Fr Ambrose (Irish Hermit) - banned
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian - NOT a phanariote
Jurisdiction: Serbian Patriarchate under siege

al-Saabir yaraa al-Hurriyah

« on: October 15, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

...while media reports about it as Jewish gold

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/235157,extradited-croat-general-enjoys-wealth-military-honors--feature.html

Extradited Croat general enjoys wealth, military honors - Feature
Posted : Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:30:18 GMT
Author : DPA
Category : Europe (World)
News Alerts by Email click here )
   Create your own RSS
Europe World News | Home
Zagreb - Former Croatian general Vladimir Zagorec, who was extradited from Austria on Thursday for trial on embezzlement charges, is one of the most decorated Croatian generals in history despite never spending a day on the battlefield. Zagorec, 44, a weapons buyer for Croatian forces during the Balkan nation's 1991-95 war of independence from Yugoslavia, has 13 medals including a medal for courage. His mentor, the late Croatian president Franjo Tudjman, who led the war for independence, has only nine, local media reported.

Zagorec is considered one of Croatia's richest men. The weekly Nacional estimated his wealth at more than 36 million dollars.

Despite only achieving a high school education before the war, he graduated from Zagreb University's transportation department after the war by passing several exams in one day. The university became infamous in mid September when almost 100 people, including 21 professors, were detained for selling university diplomas.

Zagorec entered the war in 1991 as a chauffeur but was soon promoted and began purchasing and smuggling arms. Being Tudjman's favorite, he soon became aid to the minister of defence and the head of the Alan company, which purchased weapons.

It is believed that he then stole 5 million dollars worth of diamonds given to Tudjman by Cardinal Franjo Kuharic, the head of Croatia's Catholic church. Croatian media has speculated that the diamonds were taken from Jews during World War II and handed to the church.

Zagorec, who retired after the war, has lived in Austria since 2000, making a fortune in the real estate business.

He was arrested in Vienna in 2007 after Croatia started legal proceedings against him, but was subsequently released on bail. Croatian prosecutors allege that Zagorec also embezzled money sent by Croats living abroad for the defence of the country.

He was arrested in Vienna again on September 26 after authorities deemed him a flight risk. He was flown to Zagreb Thursday and will appear in court on Friday. 

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
Deacon Lance
Archon

Faith: Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

Liturgy at Mt. St. Macrina Pilgrimage

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Okay, how does a story about diamonds stolen from the Croatian president who were given to him from a Croatian Cardinal equal: "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox"  Given that many European jewelers were Jewish, famous for being diamond cutters, why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?

My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:48 PM »

why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?

Because it's well-known that western media reports mentioning Jasenovac usually emphasize Jewish victimhood and "forget" Serbs and Gypsies. Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.

Documentation about it were captured by U.S. forces when they occupied Bosnia back in '95 and taken to Washington to display it at Holocoust Museum - but it never appeared there.

BTW, there is a great chance some of the post WW@ bishopric rings is made just of that gold...so I'm wondering if it already shines on some crypto-Catholic-pseudo-Orthodox finger?

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:28 PM »

crypto-Catholic-pseudo-Orthodox
There is no such animal.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:03:03 PM »

Okay, how does a story about diamonds stolen from the Croatian president who were given to him from a Croatian Cardinal equal: "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox"  Given that many European jewelers were Jewish, famous for being diamond cutters, why do you doubt that the diamonds were taken from the Jews by Ustashe or Nazis?

Sorry. I didn't see.

Because those diamonds were transferred by rat lines after ww2 to Vatican, along with Ustasa leadership, so they were transferred back to Croatia back in '90, when Vatican financed the last phase of genocide against Orthodox Serbs. There are articles about it in Croatian press now.

How would Croatian Cardinal have them otherwise?

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »

crypto-Catholic-pseudo-Orthodox
There is no such animal.

Really?

Never heard about that bishop of Leningrad?

There are also some rumors about some current "animals"...but I guess we'll also have to wait they confess it at deathbed.

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 06:16:29 PM »

Sorry. I didn't see.

Because those diamonds were transferred by rat lines after ww2 to Vatican, along with Ustasa leadership, so they were transferred back to Croatia back in '90, when Vatican financed the last phase of genocide against Orthodox Serbs. There are articles about it in Croatian press now.

How would Croatian Cardinal have them otherwise?

I still don't understand the connection. The title of this thread (your own creation) is "Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox", and then added the comment "...while media reports about it as Jewish gold". Then posted an article that's not about gold but about diamonds, and when asked to explain the connection, you explain that it was because they were transferred by the rat lines......
So diamonds transferred down the rat lines back to Croatia somehow turn into Gold pulled from Gypsies mouths? Do other magical things happen around you?

LBK
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 06:24:00 PM »

Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.

Tripe. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies.

In those days, gold was often the only truly long-lasting way of fixing teeth, as other materials used to fix teeth were not as durable. Also it must be remembered that the gold in teeth is an alloy, often 15-20%, and not pure gold (24kt gold is very soft). So you need a LOT of gold alloy, and the means to refine out the other components of the alloy, to get "pure" gold which is the most valuable component, to make your millions. Ask any metallurgist worth his salt.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

So diamonds transferred down the rat lines back to Croatia somehow turn into Gold pulled from Gypsies mouths? Do other magical things happen around you?

By the rat lines they were transferred from Croatia.

They were sent back by other channels.

If they were Jewish, Jews would have claimed it, as they claimed wealth from Swiss banks. They wouldn't have forget such a wealth. From Swiss banks they requested and got payment from Jewish individuals whom haven't had hairs. The same would be done with diamonds.

So there are only Gypsies and Serbs remained as a possibity. While not all Gypsies are Orthodox, they possessed mostly gold. In their golden teeth. That were dug out of their jaws. By Ustase. In Jasenovac. Documentation of which was taken by U.S. forces from Bosnia as a war loot. While Serbs in present-day Croatia was upper class, industrials and soldiers, for generations, so the greatest chance is that the diamonds are taken from Orthodox Serbs or Orthodox Gypsies.

About the miracles...I may have some stories, but I'm not in a mood right now.

LBK
Toumarches

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »

orthodoxlurker, give it a rest. Your conspiracy theories, your virulence and your belligerence is getting quite tiresome. Though I may be asking too much from you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:29:07 PM by LBK » Logged
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »

Most of the gold is from Gypsies, since Ustashe were digging their golden teeth.

Tripe. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies.

Since Serbian victims in Jasenovac outnumbered Gypsies and Jews together about 9,5 : 1, should I attribute your omission of Serbs to ignorance or to malice?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:29:10 PM by orthodoxlurker » Logged

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »

By the rat lines they were transferred from Croatia.

They were sent back by other channels.

If they were Jewish, Jews would have claimed it, as they claimed wealth from Swiss banks. They wouldn't have forget such a wealth. From Swiss banks they requested and got payment from Jewish individuals whom haven't had hairs. The same would be done with diamonds.

So there are only Gypsies and Serbs remained as a possibity. While not all Gypsies are Orthodox, they possessed mostly gold. In their golden teeth. That were dug out of their jaws. By Ustase. In Jasenovac. Documentation of which was taken by U.S. forces from Bosnia as a war loot. While Serbs in present-day Croatia was upper class, industrials and soldiers, for generations, so the greatest chance is that the diamonds are taken from Orthodox Serbs or Orthodox Gypsies.

About the miracles...I may have some stories, but I'm not in a mood right now.

Could you please read the article you posted? It's talking about DIAMONDS not gold.

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »

This thread is so stupid I don't even know where to move it.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 06:30:20 PM »

orthodoxlurker, give it a rest. Your conspiracy theories, your virulence and your belligerence is getting quite tiresome. Though I may be asking too much from you.

You have an easy choice:

a) ask mods to ban me

b) stop reading my posts

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »

Could you please read the article you posted? It's talking about DIAMONDS not gold.

Yes, about diamonds. Given by Catholic Cardinal Kuharic to Croatian President Tudjman. Kuharic got them from Vatican. And Vatican got them through rat lines.

Daughter of the attorney who defends the accused general who has stollen them is murdered a week ago. Press in Croatia is writing about it.

Do you expect English speaking media to publish what I wrote?

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »

Since a mod moved this thread from News Section to the place it doesn't belong, I fear he could find 700.000 Serbian Holy Martyrs opposing him at the Judgment Day.

Lord have mercy.

LBK
Toumarches

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »

Since Serbian victims in Jasenovac outnumbered Gypsies and Jews together about 9,5 : 1, should I attribute your omission of Serbs to ignorance or to malice?

No. Please read my post. Gold teeth (i.e. caps and other dental work) could be found among ALL ethnic and cultural groups of that period, not just the Jews and Gypsies. Every ethnic group suffered atrocities during the war, not just the Serbs. It just depended who was dishing out the atrocities.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »

Since a mod moved this thread from News Section to the place it doesn't belong, I fear he could find 700.000 Serbian Holy Martyrs opposing him at the Judgment Day.

Lord have mercy.

But Alojzije Stepinac and Josafat Kuncevich will be joyfull about mod, not only on Judgment Day, than before it, too.

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 06:43:36 PM »

Yes, about diamonds. Given by Catholic Cardinal Kuharic to Croatian President Tudjman. Kuharic got them from Vatican. And Vatican got them through rat lines.
Good. We've got that sorted then. You understand that we are talking about diamonds.

Daughter of the attorney who defends the accused general who has stollen them is murdered a week ago. Press in Croatia is writing about it.
OK, so the daughter of the solicitor of the general accused of stealing the diamonds has been killed.

Do you expect English speaking media to publish what I wrote?
I don't expect anyone sane would publish what you wrote.
You entitled a report about stolen diamonds as a report about stolen gold.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 06:43:57 PM »

... Every ethnic group suffered atrocities during the war, not just the Serbs.

Really?

Could you give us some figures, statistics, the official ones about WW2, so we see how all suffered?

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »

Oh! I must be heretic for that, too.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

But, if they places me to another side from Stepinac and Kuncevich, than I won't worry.

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 06:49:52 PM »

Well, technically, yes. "Heretic" is from the same Greek word we get the word "error" from. To be a heretic means "to be in error".

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:44 PM »

No, not for that.  But possibly yes for poor punctuation and grammar.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »

Lord have mercy.

Plus you sitting in judgment right now.  However, since we don't have a section entitled "OL's dumb conspiracies," Free for All will have to suffice. Roll Eyes

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

Well, seeing that this ISN'T news, it certainly doesn't belong in Christian News now, does it?
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »

What do you mean give it a rest,we know our own history and what happened to our own people,by the evil catholic church's sponsored genocide against us.....convert or die....even when some orthodox converted they still massacred them they didn't believe it was true conversion......we have to forgive though it 's not easy,,but we don't have to forget...we will watch our backs ...vatican say's one thing and does another thing .....May all the popes after the schism, burn in hell power hungry monsters,,,,SmileyCentral.com" border="0
 Despite your well-known dislike for Catholics, calling their church evil and damning their popes to hell is inappropriate behavior for this forum.  If you want to argue against Catholics in a rational, civil, and charitable manner befitting an Orthodox Christian, you are more than welcome to do so.  However, spewing hatred is completely unacceptable.
~Veniamin
Free-for-All Moderator

Parents went thru the jesenovace death camp ,,the cursed vatican pope turned a blind eye to it and proabable allowed it...
You do what you want to do ,i really don't care one way or another.....kiss up up to the vatican all you want  to hell with you and vatican...ill never donate to this forum ever again...this is forum is biased against
traditianal orthodoxy anyway ,you silence the defenders of ancient orthodox way and allow liberal orthodoxy more leeway...i really don't give a rats ass about what your going to do to me.....SmileyCentral.com" border="0
 Open defiance of a moderator's warning on the same post that drew the initial warning...  If you think either Veniamin or I was wrong to give you either of these two warnings, please feel free to appeal our decision to ozgeorge or cleveland.  -PeterTheAleut (on Veniamin's behalf)

The only way is with my wallet ...is not to donate,i wont support a biased place period...
i see how it is here ...all of you gang up on orthodox lurker when he's defending the traditional orthodox way and bogoljub aka chistodulos , they may of been the same people where are they now.or where is he now,,he was a great defender of traditional orthodoxy....you and others go ahead and kiss the popes **** all you want ....if only i was a muslim what i would do...

Obscenity masked out  -PtA
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 01:28:12 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »

What do you mean give it a rest,we know our own history and what happened to our own people,by the evil catholic church's sponsored genocide against us.....convert or die....even when some orthodox converted they still massacred them they didn't believe it was true conversion......we have to forgive though it 's not easy,,but we don't have forget...we will watch our backs ...vatican say's one thing and does another thing .....May all the popes after the schism, burn in hell power hungry monsters,,,,
Interesting. Undecided  How can you express in the same paragraph forgiveness and a burning desire for revenge?  Aren't these two sentiments mutually contradictory?  BTW, the next time you want to condemn Catholics to burn in hell, take that cross off your post.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:09:22 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »

What do you mean give it a rest,we know our own history and what happened to our own people,by the evil catholic church's sponsored genocide against us.....convert or die....even when some orthodox converted they still massacred them they didn't believe it was true conversion......we have to forgive though it 's not easy,,but we don't have forget...we will watch our backs ...vatican say's one thing and does another thing .....May all the popes after the schism, burn in hell power hungry monsters,,,,SmileyCentral.com" border="0

So how does that cross you posted immediately after your condemnation of the popes to hell fit in?

Oh, wait, it doesn't.  It's completely antithetical to it.

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Deacon Lance
Archon

Faith: Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

Liturgy at Mt. St. Macrina Pilgrimage

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 08:04:52 PM »

Not to mention that there were pre-schism popes who were power hungry monsters and post-schism ones that were very holy.  Blanket condemnations aren't so good to make.

My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

There is a suit going on that deals with the seemingly poorly worded OP:
http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com/
http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com/5AC.pdf
Which deals with the ongoing case against the Vatican and the Franciscan Order (of all people) in Ustase Croatians.  I can't locate the US government report on this.  On another forum from which I have been banned, there I posted links to the information.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Monk Vasyl
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: UOC of USA

Monk Vasyl
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 09:02:21 PM »

Sorry, but this is as inane as those who believe the US Government was behind the 911 attacks

The unworthy hierodeacon, Vasyl
Orthodoc
Supporter & Defender Of Orthodoxy
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic

Those who ignore history tend to repeat it.

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »

Sorry, but this is as inane as those who believe the US Government was behind the 911 attacks

Reply:  Here are a few websites that back up the claims you seem to dispute.  What's a shame is that many of the websites I had on file have mysteriously dissappeared!

http://www.jasenovac.org/

Barry Lituchy is a professor at Kingsborough Community College who organized the Jasenovac Conference in 1997 and who founded the Jasenovac Research
Institute in 1998.

I was asked to send the address by one of my e-mailers, where a check to the JRI may be sent. 

The check should be made out to the Jasenovac Research Institute, which is a federally approved non-profit human rights organization. Our  tax id # is 383410276. You will receive a tax receipt from us and your contribution is tax deductible (for 2005). For a contribution of $50 or more you will receive our newsletter and 30% discount on all books, tapes and cds/dvds.

Our snail mail address is:  Jasenovac Research Institute
                            PO Box 10-0674
                            Brooklyn, NY 11210

The website is www.jasenovac.org.  Please click on to exhibits to see photos of atrocities. 

Following is a message from Barry Lituchy. 

Dear Stella,

Our efforts must be extended to denying the Albanians their monument.

Although the Albanians murdered the Jews, Serbs and Romas of Kosovo and Macedonia [FYROM] during the Holocaust they have applied to be represented at the Holocaust park. They along with the Croats were arch Nazi collaborators. How can you honor Nazi criminals in a park devoted to honoring the victims of the Holocaust?  Very easily - it's Bitburg all over again. Even Eli Weisel couldn't stop that, and Elie Weisel I ain't.

I think it is reasonable to expect that the Croatian government is behind this. It is only natural that they would have put the Albanians up to this. Both Albanians and Croats have a vested interested in blocking our monument - and that';s what this is. It's brilliant on their part - they muddy the waters in the application process (by the way, I'm upset at the Biluses for not telling us about this!) by dragging in the fake-genocide of 1999. If we argue that Albanians as WWII Nazi collaborators don't belong in this park, then they will argue that Serbs should not be recognized in the park because they are guilty of genocide in 1999. So the Albanians and Serbs cancel each other out.  Nice move Croatia!  They can also argue that if jasenovac is to be recognized then so too must the genocide against the poor little Albanians. As we saw with the Jasenovac conference in 1997, the Croatian government intervenes everywhere where its interests are challenged.

You have to hand it to the Croats and Albanians, they have played a very shrewd hand against us. And I am sure there is a lot of other dirt swept under this carpet that has been hidden from us. We really need to know who the real opponents are in this match, because we could blow them out of the water if it were exposed. No wonder Kuhn is under pressure - there is a whole other army fighting in this war that we haven't even seen yet. But I hope  they come into view and we engage them soon. We can't win this otherwise. Again the legal approach proved to be decisive in this, because without a legal attack to pry open the facts of this case we would never have
found out that an entire offensive had been launched against our inscription. No one intended to tell us any of this until it was too late. We need to expose
what has gone on behind the scenes, including with the Congressmen and the Mayor's office.

Barry
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
For more information and photos of Croatia's Ustashe past, please go to: http://srpska-mreza.com/handzar/handzar.htm.  I also wrote a series of letters regarding Croatia's fascist present published in The Washington Times during Croatia's "Operation Storm."  Since there are no links to them, I would be happy to forward them to you upon request.  Stella

========================

From a Roman Catholic source -

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/manhattan-vatican.html

==================

Orthodoc
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:35:06 PM by Orthodoc » Logged

Oh Lord, Save thy people and bless thine inheritance.
Grant victory to the Orthodox Christians over their adversaries.
And by virtue of thy Cross preserve thy habitation.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

^ The big question, though:  Is Monk Vasyl calling inane belief in the historicity of the Croat genocide of Serbs, as you seem to perceive, or is he calling inane orthodoxlurker's particular conspiracy theory regarding gold/diamonds being extracted from Serbian teeth and invested by the Vatican?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:44:32 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »

Parents went thru the jesenovace death camp ,,the cursed vatican pope turned a blind eye to it and proabable allowed it...
You do what you want to do ,i really don't care one way or another.....

You wished hell on someone. That is not Christian. Furthermore, you wished hell on EVERY post-schism Roman pope, as a blanket statement. They were not all evil!

kiss up up to the vatican all you want  to hell with you and vatican...

Now you are wishing him to hell too???

ill never donate to this forum ever again...

Your choice. We appreciated your previous donation, but let this serve as a record that we don't show favoritism based on donations.

this is forum is biased against
traditianal orthodoxy anyway ,you silence the defenders of ancient orthodox way and allow liberal orthodoxy more leeway...i really don't give a rats ass about what your going to do to me.....

First of all, I am a traditional Orthodox priest so to suggest the forum is biased against traditional Orthodoxy is asinine.  If you think condemning people to hell and wanting revenge on them is Orthodox, then you are sadly mistaken.

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »

You do what you want to do ,i really don't care one way or another.....kiss up up to the vatican all you want  to hell with you and vatican...ill never donate to this forum ever again...this is forum is biased against
traditianal orthodoxy anyway ,you silence the defenders of ancient orthodox way and allow liberal orthodoxy more leeway...i really don't give a rats **** about what your going to do to me.....SmileyCentral.com" border="0
 Open defiance of a moderator's warning on the same post that drew the initial warning...  If you think either Veniamin or I was wrong to give you either of these two warnings, please feel free to appeal our decision to ozgeorge or cleveland.  -PeterTheAleut (on Veniamin's behalf)
What this means is that your posts must now be approved by a moderator before they will appear on any of our boards.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 03:15:17 AM »

Could you kindly point to what exactly is inane? Namely:

a) that the diamonds were given by late Cardinal Kuharic to late President Tudjman?

b) that handover hasn't been covered by appropriate documents required for accounting?

c) that they were used as collateral for purchase of armaments back in '90 and '91?

d) that, due to b), once they were received back by Croatia after the payment of armaments, the accused General was able to take them from safe, because they were nowhere recorded?

e) that, because of b), the only logical explanation is that they came from Vatican, where they were placed in the first place through rat lines? Assuming:

e.1) there were no appropriate documents for handover from Vatican to Cardinal Kuharic, otherwise Kuharic couldn't hand them over without proper documentation as described under b)?

e.2) that they would have been recorded in some documents by Croatian state if there were some documentation about handover, and not hidden in pockets and safes?

e.3) that the only logical explanation for lack of documents is that the diamonds were hidden for half a century and not recorded in any books?

All of the above are general places and published by Croatian press. Well, except e.1), that nobody dared to pronounce, but is obvious.

Looking forward to your clarification,

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 04:21:59 AM »

Could you kindly point to what exactly is inane?

Or, perhaps you meant "inane" the statement that documentation has been seized by U.S. occupation forces in Bosnia, allegedly to be exhibited in Holocoust Museum in Washington?

Link

In the early 1990s, during the Yugoslav civil war, the former deputy director of the Jasenovac Memorial Area tried to protect the collection from fighting near Jasenovac by transporting it from a museum on the Jasenovac site to the Banja Luka archive in Republic Srpska, a portion of Bosnia and Herzegovina populated primarily by ethnic Serbs. It remained there throughout the 1990s, stored in conditions that contributed to the collection’s rapid deterioration.

In the summer of 2000, the United States Embassies in Zagreb and Sarajevo alerted the Museum to the collection’s presence in Banja Luka. A Museum researcher confirmed the report at the end of August, and negotiations began for the Museum to assume temporary custody of the collection to organize and preserve it. In October 2000, three Museum specialists were granted access to the archive to assess its contents and condition. They determined that work needed to begin immediately if the collection was to be saved.

The Museum reached agreements with the governments of Republika Srpska and Croatia, and was charged with organizing, re-housing and conserving the collection. With aid from the Department of State, the Museum arranged to receive the collection on October 27, 2000, via diplomatic pouch. Under the signed agreements, the Museum will return the Jasenovac collection by November 26, 2001, to the Croatian government, who will transfer it to the Jasenovac Memorial Area. The Museum will work with the Jasenovac Memorial Area and the Jasenovac Council to maintain the accurate history of the collection. In addition, the Museum is fostering a formal relationship between the International Task Force on Holocaust Remembrance, Education and Research and the government of Croatia.

Here is you chance, Monk Vasily, to show us where are these documents exhibited now. Or, perhaps you find sufficient just to label it as "conspiracy theories"?

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 04:26:09 AM »

What this means is that your posts must now be approved by a moderator before they will appear on any of our boards.

That could be an efficient strategy against "conspiracy theories" ... on a short term. Yet, if those "conspiracy theories" appear true, as we Serbs know they are, it may return as boomerang.

Brate Stashko, don't be sad. The Truth always prevails.

LBK
Toumarches

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 04:49:31 AM »

What does it take for Serbs, Croats and the other peoplke of the Balkans to get it through their heads to stop teaching ancient hatreds to their children, which, every couple of centuries, results in the blood-letting and barbaric atrocities which characterise the region? Let's not forget thet the Balkan wars of the 1990s were triggered by Slobodan Milosevic's inflammatory speech on the 600th anniversary of the Ottoman conquest of the Serbs. When Marshall Tito (he was certainly no angel) died in 1980, many learned people predicted, with depressing accuracy: Give it ten years, and Yugoslavia will tear itself apart.

The Protestant and Roman Catholic Irish have sorted themselves out, and so, to a very great extent, have the Greeks and Turks. So how about it, orthodoxlurker and stashko? Are you big enough to stop this vicious cycle in its tracks within your own family, within your own household?
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 06:48:15 AM »

Let's not forget thet the Balkan wars of the 1990s were triggered by Slobodan Milosevic's inflammatory speech on the 600th anniversary of the Ottoman conquest of the Serbs.

Well, that's what you know, so it's up to you to forget or to remember.

What we know is something else.

So how about it, orthodoxlurker and stashko?

You mean, are we ready to forget what we know, while you remember what you know?

That would be a nice thread to start, LBK, and I'm looking forward to respond to it while I'm still around, since Stashko would probably be prevented from responding. Meanwhile, I kindly ask you to leave us to figure out what this thread is about - either about conspiracy theories or about Vatican's investment. Am I asking too much from you?

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »

Brate Stashko, don't be sad. The Truth always prevails.
Not on this thread it doesn't. Check the opening post.

Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 07:53:14 AM »

Let's not forget thet the Balkan wars of the 1990s were triggered by Slobodan Milosevic's inflammatory speech on the 600th anniversary of the Ottoman conquest of the Serbs.

Well, that's what you know, so it's up to you to forget or to remember.

What we know is something else.

So how about it, orthodoxlurker and stashko?

You mean, are we ready to forget what we know, while you remember what you know?

That would be a nice thread to start, LBK, and I'm looking forward to respond to it while I'm still around, since Stashko would probably be prevented from responding. Meanwhile, I kindly ask you to leave us to figure out what this thread is about - either about conspiracy theories or about Vatican's investment. Am I asking too much from you?

If stashko tells people to go to hell, yes, he will be prevented from responding.  If, however, he chooses to act civilly, his posts will be approved.

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »

Okay, how does a story about diamonds stolen from the Croatian president who were given to him from a Croatian Cardinal ...

(Underline in the above quote mine.)

Diamonds have not been stolen from Croatian President.

They were given as a collateral in an arms trade deal. Once the payment has been effected, the seller returned them to other contractual party, e.g. to the state company mentioned in the above article, whose director (that equals C.E.O) was now accused General Zagorec. He put them in the safe deposit box of the company. During time he realized that the diamonds were nowhere recorded, in no accounting books. No corporate, banking or governmental body was requesting them back. So once he was discharged from duties, he picked them with him.

That's why it was a legal problem to charge him so long. Someone must appear before the court to claim that these diamonds are his. And it should present some proofs about his claim.

Unlike gold, that can be easily melted, melting diamonds would transfer them into coal dust. That's why we have the trace of diamonds only, that were transferred from Vatican to Croatia, back in '90 and 91, to finance war for expulsion of Serbs (achieved in '95) as a final stance of genocide committed between '41-'45, according to the proclamation of Mile Budak (kill-off one third, expel one third, convert one third of them).

So you need a LOT of gold alloy, and the means to refine out the other components of the alloy, to get "pure" gold which is the most valuable component, to make your millions.

Could it make from 700.000 dead in Independent State Croatia? If that couldn't make that much gold from teeth, how about several dozen churches and some 26 Orthodox Monasteries robbed to nudity? Would it make it?

All of that transferred by rat lines. To Vatican.

Since gold can be melted, I wonder are there some cardinal rings made of it?

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »

If stashko tells people to go to hell, yes, he will be prevented from responding.  If, however, he chooses to act civilly, his posts will be approved.

Sure, who doubts?

His post placing Pope in Hell was removed for he allegedly believe they are all there.

My post stating my belief about one particular Pope there, with the description of some accompanying signs, was removed for some other reason, I can't recollect exactly why.

So we don't doubt. It's just we somehow can't get it.

Tags: Vatican genocide ecumenism Serbs Jasenovac persecution 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: