Moderated Forums > Non-Religious Topics

Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox

<< < (17/30) > >>

ozgeorge:

--- Quote from: Orthodoc on October 18, 2008, 03:36:12 PM ---By their deeds thay shall be known! 
--- End quote ---

By whose deeds who shall be known?
Are all American People racist, bigoted idiots because of your past Slavery and Segregation? Is this how I should know you?

Orthodoc:

--- Quote from: SolEX01 on October 18, 2008, 03:49:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Orthodoc on October 18, 2008, 03:36:12 PM ---After all the info that has been presented, all the websites already given (and there are more) I can provide. One can still have the audacity to attribute it all to an 'axe to grind' is beyond my comprehension!
--- End quote ---

Using History as a guide - if the nation of Israel was created as a consequence of the Holocaust, what do Orthodox Christians wish to gain by the atrocities committed by Roman Catholics.  If the Kingdom of Heaven is an audacity, what else do our Serbian friends want to see if not the literal "an eye for an eye?"

--- Quote from: Orthodoc on October 18, 2008, 03:36:12 PM ---The reason we study history is in the hope that by study them, past atrocities will not occur again.  And what we are discussing here took place less than seventy years ago!
--- End quote ---

The atrocities were committed by Roman Catholics against Orthodox.  The slogan of the Utashie regarding the Orthodox Serbs were that -One third were to be converted, one third to be exioled, and one third to be killed.

The Great Depression is repeating before our eyes in a greatly condensed time frame than the original.  Out of the first Great Depression came the above atrocities and atrocities on a far worse scale are likely to come out of this Great Depression.

--- Quote from: Orthodoc on October 18, 2008, 03:36:12 PM ---Sometimes we Orthodox are our own worst enemies!

By their deeds thay shall be known!
--- End quote ---

What does the Great Depression have to do with the sluyghter of over 700,000 Serbian orthodox Christians?

I'm not sure if you're taking a cheap shot or if you're contradicting yourself?   ???

--- End quote ---

By their deeds they shall be known refers to the Coration Utashe which were supported by the RCC!

==========

There were plenty pictures of Roman Catholic clergy  honoring Hitler by giving the Nazi salute.  See -

http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

The Vatican and the Nazis

http://sxws.com/charis/history-6.htm

=================

Orthodoc

Deacon Lance:
Orthodoc,

To say the Ustashe was supported by the Catholic Church is a bit much.  Certainly some Catholics were members and supporters, including some clergy, but that can hardly be claimed as official sanction by the Catholic Church.  The same claim can be made about some Orthodox in Romania and Bulgaria which were part of the Axis.  Can I therefore conclude the Orthodox Church supported the Axis?  Of course not.  It is ridiculous claims like these that make it appear people have axes to grind.

Fr. Deacon Lance

Orthodoc:

--- Quote from: Deacon Lance on October 18, 2008, 06:15:39 PM ---Orthodoc,

To say the Ustashe was supported by the Catholic Church is a bit much.  Certainly some Catholics were members and supporters, including some clergy, but that can hardly be claimed as official sanction by the Catholic Church.   The same claim can be made about some Orthodox in Romania and Bulgaria which were part of the Axis.  Can I therefore conclude the Orthodox Church supported the Axis?  Of course not.  It is ridiculous claims like these that make it appear people have axes to grind.

Fr. Deacon Lance

--- End quote ---

Then how come the Vatican still won't open it's archives regarding this period of history?  And how come so many Utashe members who were also Catholic priests ended up in South America (Argentia) with Vatican passports?

--------------

December 6, 2006

Letter to the Editor
The New York Times

Dear Editor:

Arrogantly Nicholas Wood's article, "Unscrambling the History of a Nazi Camp" was like handing Mr. Wood an egg beater as he did more scrambling than many  Holocaust deniers.  Calling this a "Nazi Camp" is a misleading distortion of the facts.  Jasenovac was a Croatian Death Camp run by Croatian Nazi collaborators who murdered their own neighbors. Your headline implies that this was another German Concentration Camp. 

In my 1997 book Jasenovac Then and Now: A Conspiracy of Silence, I document dozens of eye witness testimonies which place the number of victims at Jasenovac at well over 400,000 as early as 1942, including the testimonies of a number of German officers. Croatian revisionists who now place the number of dead as low as 40,000 or to an insulting high of 97,000 imply that there were no atrocities committed against the Serbs and Jews for the remaining 3 years of the war?   There were only 87 survivors of the Jasenovac Concentration Camp, named the "Auschwitz of the Balkans" by most historians.  These survivors place the number of dead in excess of 800,000.

One of those survivors was Antun Miletich, a Croatian.  Here is his 1948 testimony: "There is not a pen capable of describing the horror and terror of the atmosphere at Jasenovac.  It surpasses any human fantasy.  Imagine Hell, the Inquisition, a terror more dreadful than any that ever before existed anywhere, run by bloodthirsty wild animals whose most hidden and disgusting instinct had come to the surface in a way never before seen in human beings—and still you have not said enough."

The Jasenovac system of Croatian camps also included a camp for children run by Catholic nuns who used toxic soda to save bullets.  They put to death over 100,000 Serbian children under the age of ten years.  There are hundreds of documents to attest to these hideous crimes.  There are countless documents that also attest to the fact that 743 Roman Catholic priests were members of the Ustashi and personally murdered Serbs, Jews and Gypsies. Jasenovac was for a time, run by Fr. Filipovic-Majstorovic, a Catholic priest who admitted to killing "40,000 Serbs with his own hands." The 40,000 figure was used in 1991 by the late Croatian president, Franjo Tudjman, who was quoted in the Jerusalem Post on December, 1991 as saying,  "I am a doubly lucky man, my wife is neither Serbian nor Jewish."  His insistence that "only 40,000 Serbs perished at Jasenovac"  exposes the level of cover up of this genocide by the Croatian people.

Fr. Petar Brzica, a Catholic priest and camp guard at Jasenovac was nicknamed "King of the Killers." In a contest on August 29, 1942 to see who could kill the most Serbs in one night Fr. Brzica won by slitting the throats of 1,350 Serbs.
The 743 Roman Catholic priests who participated in the killing of tens of thousands of Serbs, Jews and Gypsies and the running of Jasenovac escaped Europe through the "Vatican Ratline" run by Fr. Draganovich, a Croatian Catholic priest who helped morons like Clause Barbe escape from Europe.  Those Catholic priests escaped to Argentina where they also escaped justice. 
I am the first plaintiff in a class action law suit against the Vatican Bank to recover $100 million in damages for the Vatican's participation in these war crimes and money laundering the proceeds from their Serb, Jewish and Roma victims.  Vatican lawyers have three times tried to get this case thrown out of court.  The Supreme court has rejected their claims.
William Dorich

------------------

Orthodoc

Orthodoc:

Since I was not able to figure out how to correct my color scheme let me reprint the letter to the NY Times from my file.

=============

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/manhattan-vatican.html

=====================

December 6, 2006

Letter to the Editor
The New York Times

Dear Editor:

Arrogantly Nicholas Wood's article, "Unscrambling the History of a Nazi Camp" was like handing Mr. Wood an egg beater as he did more scrambling than many  Holocaust deniers.  Calling this a "Nazi Camp" is a misleading distortion of the facts.  Jasenovac was a Croatian Death Camp run by Croatian Nazi collaborators who murdered their own neighbors. Your headline implies that this was another German Concentration Camp.  

In my 1997 book Jasenovac Then and Now: A Conspiracy of Silence, I document dozens of eye witness testimonies which place the number of victims at Jasenovac at well over 400,000 as early as 1942, including the testimonies of a number of German officers. Croatian revisionists who now place the number of dead as low as 40,000 or to an insulting high of 97,000 imply that there were no atrocities committed against the Serbs and Jews for the remaining 3 years of the war?   There were only 87 survivors of the Jasenovac Concentration Camp, named the "Auschwitz of the Balkans" by most historians.  These survivors place the number of dead in excess of 800,000.

One of those survivors was Antun Miletich, a Croatian.  Here is his 1948 testimony: "There is not a pen capable of describing the horror and terror of the atmosphere at Jasenovac.  It surpasses any human fantasy.  Imagine Hell, the Inquisition, a terror more dreadful than any that ever before existed anywhere, run by bloodthirsty wild animals whose most hidden and disgusting instinct had come to the surface in a way never before seen in human beings—and still you have not said enough."

The Jasenovac system of Croatian camps also included a camp for children run by Catholic nuns who used toxic soda to save bullets.  They put to death over 100,000 Serbian children under the age of ten years.  There are hundreds of documents to attest to these hideous crimes.  There are countless documents that also attest to the fact that 743 Roman Catholic priests were members of the Ustashi and personally murdered Serbs, Jews and Gypsies. Jasenovac was for a time, run by Fr. Filipovic-Majstorovic, a Catholic priest who admitted to killing "40,000 Serbs with his own hands." The 40,000 figure was used in 1991 by the late Croatian president, Franjo Tudjman, who was quoted in the Jerusalem Post on December, 1991 as saying,  "I am a doubly lucky man, my wife is neither Serbian nor Jewish."  His insistence that "only 40,000 Serbs perished at Jasenovac"  exposes the level of cover up of this genocide by the Croatian people.

Fr. Petar Brzica, a Catholic priest and camp guard at Jasenovac was nicknamed "King of the Killers." In a contest on August 29, 1942 to see who could kill the most Serbs in one night Fr. Brzica won by slitting the throats of 1,350 Serbs.

The 743 Roman Catholic priests who participated in the killing of tens of thousands of Serbs, Jews and Gypsies and the running of Jasenovac escaped Europe through the "Vatican Ratline" run by Fr. Draganovich, a Croatian Catholic priest who helped morons like Clause Barbe escape from Europe.  Those Catholic priests escaped to Argentina where they also escaped justice.  

I am the first plaintiff in a class action law suit against the Vatican Bank to recover $100 million in damages for the Vatican's participation in these war crimes and money laundering the proceeds from their Serb, Jewish and Roma victims.  Vatican lawyers have three times tried to get this case thrown out of court.  The Supreme court has rejected their claims.

William Dorich

===============

Orthodoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version