OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 20, 2014, 03:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatican investing gold of Orthodox died in death-camps in wars against Orthodox  (Read 22698 times) Average Rating: 3
orthodoxlurker
Supporter & Defender of Fr Ambrose (Irish Hermit) - banned
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian - NOT a phanariote
Jurisdiction: Serbian Patriarchate under siege

al-Saabir yaraa al-Hurriyah

« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2008, 04:05:41 AM »

Are you saying Orthodox hierarchy want to unite with people whose saints bore demonic spiritual children?
And why would these people want to return to a Church whose faithful keep beating them up for the sins of their fathers?

Perhaps for reducing chances to become demonic by escaping reverence of spiritual father of those who committed those sins, whom blessed those sins, and whom their Pope beatified recently, proclaiming those were not sins, but good deeds in accordance with their theology?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:16:35 AM by orthodoxlurker » Logged

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2008, 04:07:26 AM »

Are you saying Orthodox hierarchy want to unite with people whose saints bore demonic spiritual children?
Yeah, that's right, that's exactly what I'm saying.
And for our get togethers, we should all dance naked around a dead goat. Roll Eyes

Is that "the turning point" Mrt. Zlizloulas referred to in his interview to asiatimes.it ?

Curse the Pope, for he is the root and cause of these disasters! - St. Nektarios of Aegina

You don't get to circumvent your post moderation by calling out the moderators in your signature. ~Veniamin, Global Moderator
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2008, 04:15:48 AM »

Is that "the turning point" Mrt. Zlizloulas referred to in his interview to asiatimes.it ?
I'm sure it is. Now, please excuse me,  but I have to get back to painting my pentagram on the floor before the blood from the animal sacrifice dries.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2008, 04:25:17 AM »

Now, please excuse me,  but I have to get back to painting my pentagram on the floor before the blood from the animal sacrifice dries.

After such "turning point" it's a matter of time when you, or your offspring, would paint it by the blood of Orthodox, if God allows it again.

Just like Ustashe, whom were the first, second or third generation of Orthodox converts to Roman Catholicism.

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2008, 05:10:29 AM »

Now, please excuse me,  but I have to get back to painting my pentagram on the floor before the blood from the animal sacrifice dries.

After such "turning point" it's a matter of time when you, or your offspring, would paint it by the blood of Orthodox, if God allows it again.

Just like Ustashe, whom were the first, second or third generation of Orthodox converts to Roman Catholicism.
Absolutely.

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »

I'm sure it is. Now, please excuse me,  but I have to get back to painting my pentagram on the floor before the blood from the animal sacrifice dries.

EEEK!  George, George, George!!!

You're supposed to paint the pentagram BEFORE the animal sacrifice in order to keep the summoned demon confined within its circle.

Dear, oh dear, you've gone and done it now!  Where are you getting your rituals from, a black metal album? Wink

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:50 PM »

EEEK!  George, George, George!!!

You're supposed to paint the pentagram BEFORE the animal sacrifice in order to keep the summoned demon confined within its circle.

Dear, oh dear, you've gone and done it now!  Where are you getting your rituals from, a black metal album? Wink

Whoops.

Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Archon

« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2008, 11:54:08 PM »

If we're going to throw authorities around here, I would prefer to stick with someone like the US state department than a crank with a bunch of youtube videos.
orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »

(Should I even dare thinking this, unless I'm able to convince PtA and ozGeorge, in all their ignorance and malice?!?)
It's not that I don't know what you're talking about or that I don't believe you.  I just don't see why you even need to bring this up on our discussion forum.  Do you honestly think that your continued efforts to repeat the litany of atrocities committed against you and your people will contribute ANYTHING for our salvation?  What happened to "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors"?

It took less than a year for me to be able to remind you that this is against the foreign policy, since I credited the sources, as determined by the joint efforts of Fr. Chris and PeterTheAleut (a moderator). See:
Would you be able to supply the documents which Dolskaya references?  This is Forum policy although I can appreciate that it is not always possible.
Irish Hermit, I suspect you may be misrepresenting Forum policy with this statement, since I'm only aware that Pravoslav09 must credit the documents that he himself has referenced, which he has done quite consistently on this thread.  I'm not aware of any policy that requires him to supply the documents that the authors of his sources have referenced.  I'm currently reviewing Forum rules on this, but in the meantime, if you are intentionally misrepresenting Forum policy, you need to stop now.  If you want to discuss this with me, please do so via private message.
After clarifying this point of policy further with Fr. Chris, the rule of source documentation is merely that Pravoslav09 (as well as Irish Hermit) must credit his sources, which he has done.  This policy does not extend to the sources his sources have used, so he bears no requirement to supply any documents that the authors of his sources have referenced.  To ask him to do this therefore goes beyond the scope of Forum policy on this matter.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 03:02:42 PM by orthodoxlurker » Logged

orthodoxlurker
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »

If we're going to throw authorities around here, I would prefer to stick with someone like the US state department than a crank with a bunch of youtube videos.

Well, that's nice. And report does offer some insight.

But imagine, you are posting on the same board, and may have already have some conversation, with a poster whose parents were captive in that concentration camp where golden teeth were being taken out of the victims (and no, I am not that poster).

Pfef, but he is not a credited source.
 Orthodoxlurker---

This is the third occaison you have discussed crediting sources, and as such have involed upon yourself the following

Due to the past behavior of certain poster(s), the Administrators, Global Moderators, and Moderators have agreed to adopt the following change in policy regarding posts, to wit:

In order to reduce the potential for any poster from controlling or influencing this site, the leadership of OC.net reserves the right to limit participation from any individual who has been regularly or routinely hijacking threads or otherwise distracting posters.

This measure has been taken in discussion with other members of the Administration and Moderatorial Team of this site.

+FrChris
Admin
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:50:21 PM by FrChris » Logged

ChristusDominus
High Elder

Faith: Latin Rite

Saint Aloysius Gonzaga

« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2009, 05:47:50 PM »

This thread is so stupid I don't even know where to move it.
laugh

There is no more evident sign that anyone is a saint and of the number of the elect, than to see him leading a good life and at the same time a prey to desolation, suffering, and trials. - Saint Aloysius Gonzaga
ChristusDominus
High Elder

Faith: Latin Rite

Saint Aloysius Gonzaga

« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2009, 05:54:47 PM »

It's not that we don't like the catholics ,,it's the catholic church and the popes that we don't care for  ,that's all.....history speaks volumes.............SmileyCentral.com" border="0
oooooooooook stahko, it all makes sense to me now Roll Eyes

There is no more evident sign that anyone is a saint and of the number of the elect, than to see him leading a good life and at the same time a prey to desolation, suffering, and trials. - Saint Aloysius Gonzaga
Jimmy
Maronite

Faith: Maronite Catholic

« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2009, 07:30:33 PM »

Did you know that allien abductions are actually part of the vaticans plot to take over the world?
Tags: Vatican genocide ecumenism Serbs Jasenovac persecution 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: