OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 01:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The beast of Revelations; The Caspian oil line; and the Armenians, Ethiopians and Serbs  (Read 1475 times) Average Rating: 0
kron3
Moderated

Faith: ORTHODOX
Jurisdiction: NORTH  PACIFIC  RIM

« on: October 09, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »

how  i  admire  the  armenians,ethiopians, and  the  serbs.....the  little warriors  all..st.john  of  san francisco had  a special  place  in  his  heart for  the  serbs i'm  convinced because he  himself  was  small in  size.. armenia  may  soon  play  a role  in  world  affairs because the  beast of  revelations and  the  antichrist have  burdened  them  with the  caspian conspiracy.. they  lost  out  on  the  pipeline  due  to  the  unholy  alliance  between the  zionists(oil oligarchs of  russia) and  the  jihadists(the  wahabbis  of  saudi  arabia)... 
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

how  i  admire  the  armenians,ethiopians, and  the  serbs.....the  little warriors  all..st.john  of  san francisco had  a special  place  in  his  heart for  the  serbs i'm  convinced because he  himself  was  small in  size.. armenia  may  soon  play  a role  in  world  affairs because the  beast of  revelations and  the  antichrist have  burdened  them  with the  caspian conspiracy.. they  lost  out  on  the  pipeline  due  to  the  unholy  alliance  between the  zionists(oil oligarchs of  russia) and  the  jihadists(the  wahabbis  of  saudi  arabia)... 
I'll give you credit for at least starting this post on topic, but why must you bring everything around to the Beast of Revelation? Huh

"So, tell me about yourself.  What do you think about me?"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 03:22:15 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Rosehip
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »

kron wrote:
how  i  admire  the  armenians,ethiopians, and  the  serbs.....the  little warriors  all..st.john  of  san francisco had  a special  place  in  his  heart for  the  serbs i'm  convinced because he  himself  was  small in  size..

Hi Kron,

Please forgive this question; I know it's rather off-topic, but what do you mean about St. John Maximovich's small size and his fondness for Serbs? Most of the Serbs I've known have been anything but small. I used to attend a Serbian Orthodox Church and had a hard time seeing what the priest was doing because all the Serbians were so enormously tall, they blocked the view almost totally. I know one cannot generalize, but it was a fairly large parish, and nearly everyone was very, very well-built-the men were veritable giants (and handsome of course). So, can you please explain what you mean? Thanks so much!

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:06 PM »

the  small nations  of  serbia,armenia,and ethiopia  have  been  picked  on by  the ottomon  turks,  the austrian-hungarian  empire,and  the  fascists  of  italy..and God is  closest  to  the small orthodox  nations... the  danger  of  these  historical  times  is that  the oilbeast  trumps  nationalism and  armenia  could be  another  serbia..... the  jihadists  are  covertly into  armenia as  a possible  staging  ground  for  a missle  strike  on  israel  as  the communists  had  infiltrated  the  serbian  black  hand in  the  war  against  the last absolute  monarchy  in europe the  austrian hungarain  empire.. dr.  zawahiri  was  last  seen  in  the caucauses  in  the 90's brokering  radiation  material  and  launching  systems   

SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »

^ I'm starting to think this individual doesn't care about conversation, unless he's talking with Mr. Y.?   Huh  Huh
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »

the  small nations  of  serbia,armenia,and ethiopia  have  been  picked  on by  the ottomon  turks,  the austrian-hungarian  empire,and  the  fascists  of  italy..and God is  closest  to  the small orthodox  nations... the  danger  of  these  historical  times  is that  the oilbeast  trumps  nationalism and  armenia  could be  another  serbia..... the  jihadists  are  covertly into  armenia as  a possible  staging  ground  for  a missle  strike  on  israel  as  the communists  had  infiltrated  the  serbian  black  hand in  the  war  against  the last absolute  monarchy  in europe the  austrian hungarain  empire.. dr.  zawahiri  was  last  seen  in  the caucauses  in  the 90's brokering  radiation  material  and  launching  systems
And what exactly does this have to do with St. Hripsime/Arsema?
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »

pray  for  the  armenians...  the little  lions  of  the  caspian,,,, when the  smoke  clears, they  will lead  again....
Salpy
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 07:34:56 PM »

This topic was split off from another thread about St. Hripsime:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,15818.0.html#lastPost

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »

^ I'm starting to think this individual doesn't care about conversation, unless he's talking with Mr. Y.?   Huh  Huh
I'm starting to think he doesn't care about conversation with me, either, though the closest he's come have been posts directed toward me.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: