OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 07:50:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the beast of revelations  (Read 20177 times) Average Rating: 0
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2008, 12:30:37 PM »

^ No, a lefty would move to the right or cross the left hand over his/her body to use ATM. 
Anyway, Good to see you engaged in conversation.   Wink
kron3
Moderated

Faith: ORTHODOX
Jurisdiction: NORTH  PACIFIC  RIM

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »

this  unprecedented worldwide meeting  of  the central  banks  is  an  another  indicator that  the first  oilbeast coming  out  of the caspian  sea has complete  control of the  world, and  since  oil money  is  blood money and  the innocent are dying, this  is an  abomination in  our lords eyes and  will lead  to  desolation......pray,receive  the  sacraments,and  read  of  the holy traditions.. let  he  who has  wisdom hear
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »

king  abdullah of  saudia  arabia is  in  the  realm  of  200 million   as  a signal/spark that the power  of  the jihadist  purse is  ending  due to  the unmanipulated rfe  oil being  on line..but before  the 7headed beast  is  slain, the  last head  is exhaling his  last  breath  of fire  in  the  form of  the  petrofed induced  global  economic   crisis....the  last  time  the wahabbis got up  was  to  heal  the beasts  wound  in  the  form of a deal  to get  the  oil oligarchs  of  russia to  limit exports for  6 months.. after  that period  ended the  footdrag  games  began on the  rfe oil  infrastructure in  the  form  of  the khodovorsky  trial.... time  is  money and  the  4 armies/mindsets  in  the  realm  of  200 million have  marshalled  up  the  resulting  resources...
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »

As I write this post, I see that this thread has been read 666 times. Coincidence? I think not.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 03:10:04 PM »

the  beast  shall  rise up  out  of the sea  as  a leopard with  the  feet of a bear  and  the head  of  a lion and  upon those 7  heads  10  horns  and  upon those 10  horns  10  crowns..and  lies  upon  its  heads,, and  a  dragon will give  him his power , and  his  seat  great  authority...
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »

^ Are you repeating yourself?  Could you cite those verses from Revelations?
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

and  a  second beast  shall rise  up  out  of  the  earth as  a two-horned lamb and  will serve  the  first beast... and  will perform  miracles  for  the  world  to  see.. bringing fire  from the  heavens  to  the  earth...
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 03:45:28 PM »

the  confirmation  of  the  covenant with  the  many for  7  leads  to the  daily blood  sacrifice  to  israel  which  leads  to  the  abomination that  causes  desolation.......
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »

blasphamies  upon its  head.. the  vast  majority of reasoning  for  oil price movement is on  the  demand  side...
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »

I hold my credit card in my left hand. Your theory is debunked.
     its  not  a blueprint but rather  a revealing.....lefties  often  have  annoyances in  life.. an  atm machine with  a vertical  slot could  require  a lefty  to  go to  the  right hand.....
Thank you for actually responding to someone in this thread. However, your "revealing" is utter nonsense. You claim, for example, that social security numbers are the work of the antichrist because they are stored in memory. By this same logic, the multiplications tables are the work of the antichrist.

Really, do you not see the fallacies in your argument? They are too numerous to list here.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

As I write this post, I see that this thread has been read 666 times. Coincidence? I think not.

I WAS going to prepare for the Three Days of Darkness, but then I saw it was past 666 to 716 times. Wink

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »

tracing  the  flow of  petrodollars from  1980 to  the  present.... in  1980  the  accountants at  aramco, which  was the  fusion  of  the  old standard oil  monopoly(7 sisters/7 headed beast) and the  house  of  saud,  determined that  if  one  entity controlled all the  arabian oil,based on  the  profits  for that  year,that  in  10  years they  could  buy  the  whole  ny  stock  exchange.. by  setting  up  the  international petroleum  exchange that  same  year they  created  one oligarchial  mansion  of  money   where  the hidden financial  instrument lives...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:28:36 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »

tracing  the  flow  of  petrodollars pt.2...... the  money  mansion continues to  grow, only being  interrupted by  the  soviet breakup(communists sit  on  oil like  multinationals and  opec nations because if  you use  anymore  than need for  your  military and  bueracracy it  only  strengthens  your  enemies  in  the  the capitalist west)... the energy  dollars then   become  first, the  commercial  holding  banks(issuers  of credit/debit cards), and  then , the mother of all  banks , the  fed... this  petrofed will not  disclose  what  it   does  with its equity  because  its  a private  matter, but    the decision  was  made in  this  hidden house to  open  the  liquidity  floodgates that  fueled  these conceptions  called credit  swaps  and  commodoties  derivitives.... the  ss# is  used in  conjunction  with the  credit/debit  number  and  is memorized(on  the  forehead/frontal part  of  the brain where memory is  stored)    the  ss# can be  linked  to 666(ilkham  heydar  aliyev) thru  the petrodollars BECOMING the commercial  holding  banks...    
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:55:25 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »

tracing the flow of  petrodollars pt.3.... the  link  between  the  petroworld and the  mark  of  the beast is  ilkham heydar  aliyev(6 letters  each  name) who  along  with  his  father(60  ninutes  in 1998 called  him  the  most  powerful  man in  the  world) maestroed the caspian  footdrag /conspiracy that  created    the  great tribulation(  the  confirmation  of  the  covenent  with  the  many   for  7 in  nov.1999 was the  starting point by  allowing  the   pipeline  footdrag)... the  wounding of  the  beast  and  the  healing of  the  wound 40  months after  the  confirmation was  the  2nd imf  loan  into  the  khodovorsky oil  in the rfe and  the  saudi  oil  deal  with  the  multinational   oligarchs  of  russia  who are  jewish... this  was  a deal  between the  jihadists  and  the  zionists both  realizing  that  they  were going  to  meet  further  on  down the  road with  the proxywest   acting as cornermen/trainers for  each  side ....prayer,the  sacraments.readings of  the  holy tradition are  a must  now for  its  later than we  think...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:38:52 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

the  russia vs israel/america family  fued  over  how  best  to  protect the  caspian  pipeline  thru  georgia is  over  but  the  jihadists/american  allies in  the  realm  of  200 million have used  this  disunity  to  sharpen their  sword as  witnessed by  the  surge  in violence  over the  past  two  months.....king  abdullahs  visit  to  afghanistan  was no  coincidence....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:56:36 PM by kron3 » Logged
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »

...Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

gog  and magog  shall rise  up  against  israel(controller of  western  banking)  and  the  nations of  israel(western nationstate  borrowers)......   the  look ahead response to the global  economic  downturn is a  cyclical one, but  russia  and  china are  like  two  pitbulls  with bones/money  clenched  in  their  jaws (especially  the far east  cities of  vladivostk,bejiing,and  shanghei)therefore the  money  is  not  coming  back  to  the  extent that the economic  historians think...in  addition,the  drop  in  oil prices  is mainly due  not  to  lessening  demand  but  rather to  rfe oil  coming  on  line  2 months  ago....this particular  lie  is  one  of the many  blasphemies  upon  the  heads  of  the oilbeast... another  supporting  observation  is  that  the market  is not responding to  the  sharp  drop  in  oil which fueled  the  record  bullrun  from 94 to 99 that  was due  to  the  caspian  oil seperation from the soviets....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 05:39:39 PM by kron3 » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

gog  and magog  shall rise  up  against  israel(controller of  western  banking)

Hey, I know Gog - he hates politics.  Never met Magog although he's still looking for Obadiah.

and  the  nations of  israel(western nationstate  borrowers)......

These sound like political statements....   

the  look ahead response to the global  economic  downturn is a  cyclical one, but  russia  and  china are  like  two  pitbulls  with bones/money  clenched  in  their  jaws

Another political statement - not allowed in Religious fora.   

(especially  the far east  cities of  vladivostk,bejiing,and  shanghei)

"I can see vladivostok from my house."  Spoofing Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live.

therefore the  money  is  not  coming  back  to  the  extent that the economic  historians think...in  addition,the  drop  in  oil prices  is mainly due  not  to  lessening  demand  but  rather to  rfe oil  coming  on  line  2 months  ago....this particular  lie  is  one  of the many  blasphemies  upon  the  heads  of  the oilbeast... another  supporting  observation  is  that  the market  is not responding to  the  sharp  drop  in  oil which fueled  the  record  bullrun  from 94 to 99 that  was due  to  the  caspian  oil seperation from the soviets....

Deleted comments related to canceled CBS TV Show and poster's omniscience.     Wink

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question posed in Reply #50.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:48:50 PM by SolEX01 » Logged
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2008, 05:58:25 PM »

"...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'  And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large... And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.  Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.  Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.  Five is right out.  Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 05:59:36 PM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2008, 06:29:43 PM »

the  confirmation of  the  covenant with   the  many for  7 leads  to  the daily  blood sacrifice  to israel which  causes the  abomination  that  leads to  desolation....... the  oil  mutinationals,being  part  of  the  beast,deliberately  undersized  the  infrastructure  capacity  when  they  were sent  to alaska in  the  70's to drill.... they  pulled their  punches at  their "opponent" the wahabbis
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

The Assyrian came down like the wolf on the fold,
And his cohorts were gleaming in purple and gold;
And the sheen of their spears was like stars on the sea,
When the blue wave rolls nightly on deep Galilee.
Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green,
That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown,
That host on the morrow lay withered and strown.

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd,
And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
And there lay the steed with his nostril all wide,
But through it there roll'd not the breath of his pride;
And the foam of his gasping lay white on the turf,
And cold as the spray of the rock-beating surf.

And there lay the rider distorted and pale,
With the dew on his brow, and the rust on his mail:
And the tents were all silent, the banners alone,
The lances unlifted, the trumpets unblown.
And the widows of Ashur are loud in their wail,
And the idols are broke in the temple of Baal;
And the might of the Gentile, unsmote by the sword,
Hath melted like snow in the glance of the Lord!

----- The Destruction of Sennacherib
        by Lord Byron

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »

english  is  the  only  language  in  the  world  that  capitalizes the  word i...  the  word  and  the  message.... the  father(the thoughts),the son(the words) and the  holy spirit(the  deeds or  actions)... communal  thinking along  with  singular  thought is  the path....the  new  jersaleum a circle of vladivostok,shanghei,bejing,tokyo,bay area,seatle/vancouver,anchorage?.....
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »

english  is  the  only  language  in  the  world  that  capitalizes the  word i...

What about the Greek - Εγω from where we get the English word, ego? 

the  word  and  the  message.... the  father(the thoughts),the son(the words) and the  holy spirit(the  deeds or  actions)... communal  thinking along  with  singular  thought is  the path....the  new  jersaleum a circle of vladivostok,shanghei,bejing,tokyo,bay area,seatle/vancouver,anchorage?.....

Friend, I simply don't get your thinking.   Huh  and I thought my thought patterns were odd ... ...  Huh
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2008, 02:26:26 PM »

jihad is  communal  like  opec.....saudia arbaia is  the paymaster/inspiration(bin ladin), egypt  the  intelligence(zawahiri),pakistan  the  muscle(islamic  bomb),and  azerbajian  the harlot(aliyev  oil diversion).....
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »

english  is  the  only  language  in  the  world  that  capitalizes the  word i...
How many languages have a word spelled i, and what do they mean?

communal  thinking along  with  singular  thought is  the path....
WE ARE KRON. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

Tzimis
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »

Friend, I simply don't get your thinking.   Huh  and I thought my thought patterns were odd ... ...  Huh
He is trying to predict the second coming through today's historical happenings. If he is correct than he will look like a super star. If he isn't he will look like a has-bin Protestant preacher and lose all his credibility.  police

Excellence of character, then, is a state concerned with choice, lying in a mean relative to us, this being determined by reason and in the way in which the man of practical wisdom would determine it. Now it is a mean between two vices, that which depends on excess and that which depends on defect.
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »

zionism is  communal/oil is  blood money.... the  multinational oil  oligarchs  of  russia are  jewish and  have  been sending  money  to  help israel in  their  vigil/battle  against  jihad, starting  with  the  daily blood  sacrifice in  1999 ,and  finishing  with  the  abomination that  causes desolation  in 2008... witness the  confirmation  of   the  caspian  covenent(nov.1999 operatorship  sale) and  the big russian market selloff(2008).. there  are  now  two  heavyweights left  in the  center  ring, zionism  and  jihad, with  the split west acting  as proxycornerman for  each  side.. where where when  when  the  spark o lord?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:53:09 PM by kron3 » Logged
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2008, 10:38:50 PM »

LBK
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

I might get warned or banned for this, but I suspect our friend Kron3 is a Christadelphian. Or a Christian Zionist. Or of any number of 20thC pentecostals. Orthodox of the Pacific Rim? Que?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:16:46 PM by LBK » Logged
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »

^ Why would that incur a warning? What rule has it broken?

SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »

He is trying to predict the second coming through today's historical happenings.

Well, I knew that.   Roll Eyes  He doesn't realize that no man knows the time when the Son of Man will return in the same way He ascended into Heaven (I combined 2 Biblical passages).

If he is correct than he will look like a super star. If he isn't he will look like a has-bin Protestant preacher and lose all his credibility.  police

I used to feel the same way about Jack van Impe in the early 1990's unless ... ... ... He, his wife and his announcer are posting on this forum.   Grin  Cheesy  Grin 
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »

the confirmation  of  the  covenant with  the  many  for  seven(nov.1999 to nov.2006) leads  to  the  daily blood  sacrifice  to  israel which  leads  to abomination that causes  desolation..therefore, the timewindow  has been opening up for  nearly  two  years..... the  report from iran  that the  mossad  is  setting  up there made  me  think  that  they  are baiting bin ladin/zawahiri,  who  are martyring  themselves as  they  know  that  this  downward  oil  move  is  permanent due to  the  climate  in  the  rfe.. their  sword  is  being taken  away forever, and  they  feel  koranically/environmentally(harsh desert/harsh behavior) mandated  to  bring  as  much of  the  non-islamic  world  down as  possible starting  with  this  signal/spark  offering...
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »

Kron3,

You do realize no one is listening to you, don't you?

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

It's not that we aren't listening to him. We're just not taking him seriously. Wink

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »

and  the  second beast  shall come  out  of  the  earth   as  a two-horned  lamb and  will serve  the  first  beast... will bring  fire  from  the  heavens  to  the  earth.. performing miracles for  the  world  to  see...america  is  a young/innocent nation(earth) that  has  two horns(the  two  systems of  capitalism and  deomocracy) and  serves  the  first beast(the  unholy  alliance  between  the  oil multinationals  and  opec) by  maintaining  the  balancing  act of  freemarket  pricing  avoidance on one  hand and  not losing  control of  the oil on  the  other. the  lamb  has been  corrupted by  the  first  beast and  has  become beastial itself thru kosovo and  the  two  persian  gulf  wars and  now, by looking  the  other  way as  the  turks  slap  around  the  kurds taking  saddams  place  in the  gang as  they collect  the  transit taxes  on the  caspian oil... this  is  what  triggered  the  economic crisis as  the  oil  price surge was  timed  with  the  arm loans...  and  the  second  beast shall perform miracles  for the  world  to  see ... will bring  fire  from  the  heavens  to  the  earth.. this  is  our wonderous space  program  and  the  RECENT worldwide  coverage of  the returning   mars  craft
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 01:43:07 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »

in  the  end  times  they  shall worship  talking  icons.... russian peasant/prophet
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »

It's not that we aren't listening to him. We're just not taking him seriously. Wink
Same difference. Undecided
username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »

According to the 'Left Behind' "series" Nikolae Carpathia is to be the anti-Christ..... my brother's m.i.L. believes this stuff, I said to her (and she laughed) that her daughter is married to a man whose family is from the Carpathian mountains....Carpathia.... Bueller, Bueller...

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2008, 02:43:01 AM »

Same difference. Undecided

Nah, we're listening, but only to write something back that isn't serious, like a joke or sarcasm, like pictures or script from Monty Python. Wink

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »

there  is  only  one  thing  more  dangerous than record high  oil and  that  is  oil  prices that  are  plummeting... this  is  the  sword  of  jihad  being  taken  away, and  since this  downmove is  permanent because  the  RFE oil is  in  places  where  the  wells  cannot be  shut down  due  to  the freeze, they  will go  for  the  homerun..
this  is  the  ancient  harsh  desert  mindset(limited  grass and  water)coming  into  play... if  they, the  wahabbis, cannot  have  what  the  koran  mandates them to  have, then they  will bring  as  much of  the  infidel world down as  possible... they  will do it  by  any  means  necessary with  any alliance  necessary.....   record  high  oil  is  the  slingshot being  drawn  back  and  the  plummetting  prices would  be  the release... the  precedent  would  be  9/11, which  was  the  timewindow between  the  wounding  of  the  beast(2nd  chance imf loan  into  the RFE oil) and  the  healing  of  the  wound(wahabbi deal  with  the  jewish oil  oligarchs  to  limit  russian exports).....but  the  spark? where? possibly  armenia, a perfect  tap in, or the  realm of  200 million in  the  east where  the  4  armies/mindsets are being set  up by  the  antichrist...these armies/mindsets  are  bound  by  the  euphrates... this is,of course, the  river  that  runs  thru  turkey and  iraq, which  the  antichrist(ilkham heydar aliyev) controls thru  the  7 headed  oil  beast...turkey  created  the  global economic  crisis by  invading oil  rich kurdish  iraq after  the  completion  of  the  caspian  sea  oil  pipeline(the  beast shall rise  up  out  of  the  sea)... the kurdish oil,  in  conjunction  with  the  soviet  breakup(communists were sitting  on  the  caspian oil), was  the  liquidity  fuel for  the  record  bull run from 94-99....the  four armies, therefore  would  be  jihad(wahabbi saudi support  of  pakistan),zionism(israel mossad  set  up in  iran/pakistan), and  a split  american  military supporting  both  that  is  set  up in the  realm of 200 million(pakistan,afghanistan,kashmir)...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:13:01 PM by kron3 » Logged
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »

in  the  end  times  they  shall worship  talking  icons.... russian peasant/prophet

That must mean computers! Quick, you'd better get off it!

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

the  sleeping  land  is  waking  up....the  key  to  the new  jerusaleum? the RFE oil is  slaying  the 7 headed  oilbeast one  head  at  a time(oil 150 to  70  in  two  months),, but  the firebreathing  dragon  that  gives it its  power has  one  last  apocolyptic breath left.....our  military  is getting  larger and  larger,more and  more  divided, and  more and  more distant  from  washington....the  stealth  technology  exists but  is  being  trumped  by emp  technology which  means  the  triton  subs  will have  to  come  into  play
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2008, 03:22:27 PM »

christians  in  northern  iraq are  getting the traditional  islamic  ultimatum  that  usually comes during  or  before a  jihadist  thrust... will russia  jump in  to  protect  christians and  the oil as they  did  in  georgia by  sending a message  to  the turks who  are  obviously  behind  this? remember  that  russia  does  not benefit  as  much from  high  oil  because their  economy  is now balanced  as  the  oligarchs  have  taken their money  to  israel...will armenia  and  russia  align against  israel,america,and turkey who  all serve  the  beast...
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2008, 05:17:35 PM »

What we need here to save us.....are THE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!!!!! Oh, and we need Jesus, too. Wink

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »

Nah, we're listening, but only to write something back that isn't serious, like a joke or sarcasm, like pictures or script from Monty Python. Wink
And now for something completely diff'rent!  I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay... Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:18:34 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Tags: idle rambling 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: