OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 21, 2014, 12:45:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the beast of revelations  (Read 20042 times) Average Rating: 0
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2008, 02:27:17 PM »

There's more to life than posting the same stuff repeatedly....
kron3
Moderated

Faith: ORTHODOX
Jurisdiction: NORTH  PACIFIC  RIM

« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »

vin  scully has  a minute  glass on  hand  to  remind new listeners of  what  is very  important... the  score... apologies..
LBK
Moderated
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

Who the heck is Vin Scully?
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »

^ Famous baseball player and announcer.  Former host of This Week in Baseball.

At least we know kron3 is a baseball fan. 
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »

and after 3 days  the  breath of  life  entered into  the two witnesses....jihadists will glorify  the  bodies  of  who  they  perceive  to be  martyrs...  a breath  is something  short and life  could  mean  lifelike as remaining  supple and  without  immediate  decay.....prayer.bible  study,lives  of  the  saints,holy  tradition
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »

Is Kron3 a planet in  a cheesey sci-fi movie?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2008, 11:59:56 PM »

^ It's a Sacramento, CA TV Station.
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2008, 01:53:55 AM »

Hey kron3, when are we going to read some Dr. Seuss lines from you instead of the Doomsday stuff? I'm "boooooooored"! Cheesy

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2008, 06:32:10 AM »

^ Maybe then we'll see if the East Beast really is the Least Beast.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »

^ We'll see if the second beast lamb is maybe Sam-I-Am. Tongue

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »

Mmm, I could go for a roast beast sammich right about now.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2008, 11:38:54 AM »

^ You can prolly buy sammiches at Wommert. Unfortunately, you can't buy enunciation there.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »

^ You can prolly buy sammiches at Wommert. Unfortunately, you can't buy enunciation there.

LOL!  Well... Wommert sammiches aren't real food so I'll decline.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

I bet a twinkie gots more real food in it than a sammich from Wommert. But if'n you want that sammich, at least you can count on the lettuce bein' real! Tongue

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2008, 02:59:01 PM »

be  ye  childlike.... and  the  second beast  shall rise  up  out  of  the  earth(nation) as  a two  horned  lamb(capitalism and  democracy as  an  innocent  workable young  system) and  will serve  the  first beast( preserving the  balancing act that  the  global  oil  gang has enjoyed going  back  to  kososvo)... the artery/pipeline  of  the  antichrist does not run  thru  armenia by  devilish  design  which  makes  that  country  analgous  to the serbia  of  ww1... will the  jihadists  tap into  the complexities that  create  hiding places that  is  needed to  spark  the  apacolypse?  inside  the   serb  black  hand were constitutional  monarchists  and  communists and  inside the  OPPRESSED armenia are  domestic fingerpointers,anti  jihadists(ottoman turks) and  anti  zionists(sheverdnaze / russian oil  oligarch/ georgian  pipeline curveball ...prayer, bible  study.sacraments,holy  tradition..s
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2008, 03:10:56 PM »

Actually....I wouldn't be surprised if this "two horned lamb" really meant Evangelicals or Born-Again money grubbers... Lips Sealed

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

protestant  christians  control the  western multinationals( bp/amaco and  exxon/mobil).. this is  why  the  queen of england supported  turkeys entrance into  the  eu after  the  caspian  pipeline was  completed which immediately compelled  bin ladin to grab the  microphone ( feeling  his  oats)...   then  tony  blair(convert  to  catholicism) followed  with  his global ecuminical school  plan,, each major  religion  is  represented,  but  the  muslims  have  most  of  the  capital and  bin  ladin knows to  keep his  friends  close  and  his enemies closer( 1980  petrleum  exchange set  up  in  london  in  1980 means  that  all get  the  same  price)..  prayer, sacraments,holy tradition,bible study
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »

^ The Queen of England would be very displeased that you did not use capital letters. You are most assuredly not using Her Majesty's English.

EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »

And playing fast and loose with punctuation.   police

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

Never fear, Username! I shall call the local Chinese Restaurants here in Springfield, Illinois to come to your rescue! Wink

What if the beast of revelation looked like this?

Are you gonna eat that?
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

I don't plan on eating the eyes, PTA, but as a good Christian, I'll be very generous in giving them to you. Wink

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »

I don't plan on eating the eyes, PTA, but as a good Christian, I'll be very generous in giving them to you. Wink
Somebody better write a book on the many ways you can wok your dog.
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #202 on: October 29, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »

Somebody better write a book on the many ways you can wok your dog.

Want my father to ask the owner of our favorite Chinese restaurant? He's got great connections with her on orders of frog legs! Wink

username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #203 on: October 29, 2008, 08:04:41 PM »

THE BEAST OF REVELATIONS.......................................could it be??
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:05:19 PM by username! » Logged

AMM
Archon

Jurisdiction: ACROD

« Reply #204 on: October 29, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »

be  ye  childlike.... and  the  second beast  shall rise  up  out  of  the  earth(nation) as  a two  horned  lamb(capitalism and  democracy as  an  innocent  workable young  system) and  will serve  the  first beast( preserving the  balancing act that  the  global  oil  gang has enjoyed going  back  to  kososvo)... the artery/pipeline  of  the  antichrist does not run  thru  armenia by  devilish  design  which  makes  that  country  analgous  to the serbia  of  ww1... will the  jihadists  tap into  the complexities that  create  hiding places that  is  needed to  spark  the  apacolypse?  inside  the   serb  black  hand were constitutional  monarchists  and  communists and  inside the  OPPRESSED armenia are  domestic fingerpointers,anti  jihadists(ottoman turks) and  anti  zionists(sheverdnaze / russian oil  oligarch/ georgian  pipeline curveball ...prayer, bible  study.sacraments,holy  tradition..s

I had a two hour meeting at 8 a.m. this morning that was basically someone reading from power point slides verbatim.  Oddly, I think the exact words above were spoken, or at least it seemed so.  That was before I started singing "I wanna be Anarchy" by the Sex Pistols in my head.

Anyhow, jihadist double header multi national Botswana removed pickle breath toadstool removed tradition swideswipe k-boom aka full nelson bling bling you ain't tryin' my zion john jay edith piaf massive explosion oops the pipes are clogged antifreeze torrential downpour weather channel babe oooooh can't think about that ooooh yes.

Edited for language.--YtterbiumAnalyst
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:50:51 PM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #205 on: October 29, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »

^ As a Cat "owner" (I use the term loosely ), let me tell you, that's not at all impossible......
Dogs have owners. Cats have servants.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:09:38 PM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #206 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »

Anyhow, jihadist double header multi national Botswana removed pickle breath toadstool removed tradition swideswipe k-boom aka full nelson bling bling you ain't tryin' my zion john jay edith piaf massive explosion oops the pipes are clogged antifreeze torrential downpour weather channel babe oooooh can't think about that ooooh yes.

Finally! This thread begins to make some sense!

Edited to concur with edit of quoted post.--YtterbiumAnalyst
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:52:02 PM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged
username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #207 on: October 29, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »

draft guards protecting homes gulf of mexico slammed with the red tide can't get that stain out of my mind liquid oak tiling mortared on chocolate chip cookie ceilings slammed with the two headed invasion of 50 degree latitude dwellers without a parka seemingly endless loli-pop sun drenched on a misty mountain morning © by username!

See anyone can be abstract and rant on about nothing.  Kind of like some cheesy folk song *reaches for guitar, places capo on 4th fret and sing meaningless lyrics very badly* 

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:45:01 PM by username! » Logged

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #208 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »

Harry Truman Doris Day Red China Johnnie Ray South Pacific Walter Winchell Joe DiMaggio..Joe McCarthy Richard Nixon Studebaker television North Korea South Korea Marilyn Monroe..Rosenbergs H-Bomb Sugar Ray Panmunjom..Brando "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye..Eisenhower vaccine England's got a new queen..Marciano Liberace Santayana goodbye

username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »

Harry Truman Doris Day Red China Johnnie Ray South Pacific Walter Winchell Joe DiMaggio..Joe McCarthy Richard Nixon Studebaker television North Korea South Korea Marilyn Monroe..Rosenbergs H-Bomb Sugar Ray Panmunjom..Brando "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye..Eisenhower vaccine England's got a new queen..Marciano Liberace Santayana goodbye

We didn't start the fire, it's always been burning' since the world started turnin' 

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #210 on: October 29, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »

We didn't start the fire, it's always been burning' since the world started turnin' 

"Remember: after the fire, after all the rain,
I will be the flame" -- Cheap Trick

Of COURSE not, Username! Just read Scripture!!

"Therefore, I will put emnity between you and the cat. You will snarl and chase her up a tree, and she will scratch your face and convert the world with her softness, the same softness which will be passed on through her Womb. Thus, God is like the cat: of which we are humble and devoted servants."

Logic 1:4-5

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2008, 09:29:54 PM »

^ BEHOLD!! The Anti-Christ of the True Cat: The Hairless Sphinx!! It has perverted the Truthful Doctrine of Softness! It makes many false promises, but you never see the deliverance of these promises on your clothing when you come with the sticky roller to receive them. Nay, you are turned away empty. Sad
See the telltale Stains of Dark Sin on its skin....truly, it seeks to turn you away from getting a natural cat, for it's lack of soft hair is an encouragement to walk without the cross of hair all over the place, for this hair seems like a bane, but is a gift of love.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 09:35:00 PM by Myrrh23 » Logged

Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2008, 09:36:21 PM »

This thread is too pointless.  Hereby locked, and banished.  For those who like posting random, non-debate stuff, we have a thread for that purpose.

- Cleveland, Global Moderator

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Tags: idle rambling 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: