OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 06:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the beast of revelations  (Read 20316 times) Average Rating: 0
kron3
Moderated

Faith: ORTHODOX
Jurisdiction: NORTH  PACIFIC  RIM

« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2008, 01:36:01 PM »

in  the  end  times  i  shall cast  my  bride  into  the  desert and  the gates  of  hell shall not  rise up  against  her... the  russian  orthodox  church is preparing  another  bride to  be  in  havana....when  the russian sleigh  begins  to  move it  will pass all the  others.... father  seraphim rose  saw  it  coming as  the  religion  of the  future.. its later  than  we  think... harold  camping  said  that most  of  revelations will be  revealed  the closer  we  get... prayer,bible study, sacraments,lives  of  the  saints...
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

the  SEVEN headed beast will have  blasphamy  upon  its heads,, john  of  patmos ... in  times  of  war  the  truth will be surrounded  by  a bodyguard of lies... winston  churchill....opec will have an  emergency  meeting tomorrow because  of  the  RFE oil,, independent monitoring groups  have  known  for  a long time  that " agreements" don't  match actual world  supply moves but  the  petroleum EXCHANGE allows  for  the  price hikes/blasphemy nevertheless..along  with  credit swaps  and  commodities derivitives, the  petroleum exchange explains  why  our  LORD overturned the  moneyCHANGING table....the islamic controlled  petrofed just  greased  the  skids.. also , the  wahabbis have   a delegation in moscow... their last  visit  in 2002 was  the  healing  of  the beasts wound  as  the  oilgarchs agreed to  limit  exports for  6 months.. they  then proceded to  coreograph the  khodovorsky  footdrag deal/ jailing( a deal  that  putin  agreed to/initiated  taking  the  bite the bullet  approach)..this  primed  the  pump  for  the  abomination(the russian  stock market/energy  selloff to  israel) that  leads  to  desolation... the   DAILY blood  sacrifice to  israel which   rebuilt  the  temple(arms advancements  to protect  against jihad) was the  preperation for  the  abomination of petrobloodmoney...in  addition. if  the  price of  oil  doesn't rise after  the  saudi/medvedev sitdown the  wahabbis accomplsh their goal nevertheless by  slowing  down  the  pace  of  the  drop..prayer,bible,study,sacraments.holy  tradition
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:18:49 PM by kron3 » Logged
John of the North
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: Eparchy of Edmonton and the West

Christ is Risen!

tgild
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

*runs around in panic* The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2008, 03:17:57 PM »

the   DAILY blood  sacrifice to  israel
You've still never explained your interpretation of this.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2008, 03:44:47 PM »

Has his interpretation of anything really been explained?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2008, 03:45:42 PM »

Well, no, but....we can always hope!  Smiley

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »

Well, no, but....we can always hope!  Smiley
Indeed. I'm hoping we can get something for investing four pages of our time!

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »

(Boils five eggs)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 04:34:32 PM by Myrrh23 » Logged

*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
LBK
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

(Boils five eggs)

POST OF THE MONTH NOMINEE!!!  laugh laugh laugh
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »

the 7  headed global  oil  beast  of  revelations has  3 religious  components that  can  be  ranked  according  to  capital.. first  the 10  islamic opec  nations second  the anglican/christian  controlled western oil multinationals and  third  the  jewish  controlled  oil  of  russia that  is now  in  israel.. its important to  make  the  distinction  between the  russian domestic  and  the  the  russian  multinationals.., the  latter became  part  of  the caspian  conspiracy.. when  the oil  prices  started  going  up  after  the  confirmation  of  the  covenent in 99(operatorship sale leading  to  the  7  year pipeline/tribulation footdrag) some  of  the  oil money  began  to trickle in  to israel from  russia.. since oil  money  is  clearly blood money  and  we use  energy  daily this  became the  daily  blood  sacrifice  to  israel  which was  used  to  symbolically  rebuid the  temple  with  weapons  upgrades to protect  against  the  jihadists...prayer,bible  study,sacraments,holy  tradition
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:27:37 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:27 PM »

in the  end  times  even  the  elect will be  fooled,,,, alan  greenspan said  today he  was  shocked  by  the  economic  crisis... the  oilbeast  has  become  the  controller  of  the money  supply and it  opened  the  liquidity  floodgates  knowing  that  the  turks  were going to slap  the iraqi kurds  around after  the caspian pipeline  transit  taxes started  coming  in.. this  drove oil  tp 150 a barrel as  the arm loans  kicked in causing  the  cascade of debt unable  to  be  repaid...prayer,bible  study,sacraments,holy  tradition
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2008, 08:08:45 AM »

Alan Greenspan is one of the elect? LOL! laugh laugh laugh

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »

Alan Greenspan is one of the elect? LOL! laugh laugh laugh

Oh my goodness.  Roll Eyes

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

alan  greenspan said  today he  was  shocked  by  the  economic  crisis...

I'm shocked, too! I mean, nearly $5 for a simple single patty cheeseburger at Steak n Shake? It's beastly! Wink

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

in  the  end  times  even  the  ELECT  will be  fooled.. political  leaders, whatever  side you're on, are smart.....  thats  how  they  are  able  to  get in for  the  most  part.. so  even  smart people  will be  fooled in  the  end  times...
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »

^ Oh, so you mean politically elected people...like Alan Greenspan. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 05:02:56 PM by ytterbiumanalyst » Logged

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »

Oil closed today at $62 a barrel, down $88 from its all-time high.  OPEC is cutting 1.5 Million Barrels of production, which isn't enough to stop the slide.

Maybe kron3 foreshadowed a glimpse of what's to come in oil speculation....

If this thread keeps up, the Top-10 List may not be far behind....
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »

Maybe kron3 foreshadowed a glimpse of what's to come in oil speculation....

Not likely. There's no specualtion; we've known for a long time that this was coming, since oil is not a renewable resource and countries are willing to kill for it. We're not in need of some strange guy on the Internet waving around a virtual Doomsday sign. Wink
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:32:28 PM by Myrrh23 » Logged

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »

Doomsday
"And I suppose... if it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler..." Wink
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

^ Nice.

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2008, 01:27:29 PM »

the  7  headed oilbeast  of  revelations....   his  SEAT  will give  him  great  authority  and  blasphamy will be upon  its  7 heads..... yesterday a muslim  created  a  disturbance  on a RUSSIAN commercial  jet(  RFE oil  is  taking  the  sword  of  jihad  away  permanently) that  was headed to vienna(SEAT of  opec).... another BLASPHAMEOUS  "emergency meeting"  keeps  oil  from  dropping even faster........ abstract  thinking is the  framework of  the  endtimes awareness/readiness.... the  principalities  of  the  air.. prayer.bible study,lives of  the  saints,sacraments...   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 01:28:55 PM by kron3 » Logged
username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »

profiling the harsh  desert where islam  was  born, the  beaudoin battles  over  the  scarce water and  grass for  themselves  and  their animals.were  a matter of life  and  death..... fierce  fighting  styles emerged, one  of  which  applies to  the  modern jihad and  that  is , if  you  can't  get what you  want(an islamic  world) don't let the  infidels get   what  they  want.....they have  marshaled  up  their  resources,  both  human  and  financial,since the  healing  of  the  wound in 2002(saudi  oil  deal  with  the russian jewish  oil oligarchs)...the  oil  oilgarch money  is now  in israel to  rebild  the  temple  in  the manner of  weapons  upgrades..so  the  LORD is  clearing  out the  world  to let  two heavyweights(jihad and zionism) and  their  proxys(a divided  american military) fight the  final  battle..prayer,bible study,sacraments,holy tradition...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 02:40:53 PM by kron3 » Logged
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2008, 03:18:26 PM »

in  the last  days  two prophets/witnesses will be  slain  in jeruseleum and  after  3 days they  shall be  lifted  to  the  clouds/heavens... as the  RFE oil  takes away the  sword  of jihad  the  noose  is  tightening in  the  kashmir... the  incursions along  the  pakistan/afghan  border extend and pakistan and  india open  up the  line  of control for  trade/mossad,cia ops.....principalities  of  the  air, not  conventional political  boundaries would  apply here...prayer,bible study,holy  tradition,sacraments...
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »

the two  witnesses will be  clothed in  sackcloth(mourning could mean  a  big drop in  standard  of  living).. they  are  two olive  trees(an  olive  takes a WHILE to develop  and  a branch signifies a peaceful/agreeable BEGINNING to a  relationship.... they are  two lampstands with SEVEN PIPES leading to seven LIGHTS(FLAMES)...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:41:04 PM by kron3 » Logged
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyobgADujQ

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »

the two witnesses will be slain in JERUSALEAM(iranians  releasing the transparentally truthful reports of mossad  infiltration reminds us  of the  principalities crossing  borders) and  will stay  in  the  street  for  three days(wahabbi law  requires a body  to be  buried where  it  was  slain  and if  the  death occurs  on  a  friday the  law states  that  it should not be buried  on the  weekend)... and  what  if those  bodies are FLOWN back to their places of  birth  for burial... prayer,bible study,holy tradition,sacraments...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:21:37 PM by kron3 » Logged
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

and  what  if those  bodies are FLOWN back to their places of  birth  for burial...

What if I send my Flying Monkeys to RETRIEVE said bodies? THEN the Prophecy would be FULFILLED..and I could go to WALMART and tell EVERYONE about it!! But WAIT! Me shopping at Walmart, and not the local stores, fulfills ANOTHER prophecy of yours.....
the two  witnesses will be  clothed in  sackcloth(mourning could mean  a  big drop in  standard  of  living)..
That big drop in your standard of living, people? That was my fault...sorry. Wink
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 08:47:58 PM by Myrrh23 » Logged

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »

The Prophets Elias and Moses are also recognized by Muslims as prophets and understood to be the two witnesses who are killed and left in the street.  The prophecy also implies that Muslims (and Christians and Jews and Americans and Flying Monkeys) wouldn't recognize their own prophets and bury them accordingly.

PS: Included reference to Flying Monkeys just to stay on topic.
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »

I thought Moses died in the desert and not the street? Undecided
I was only playing, SolEX! I meant no injury! Smiley

SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »

^ I might have got the witness wrong - it could be Enoch who walked with God.  Elias was taken up in a fiery chariot.  Enoch is also recognized as a Muslim prophet.
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »

The Prophets Elias and Moses are also recognized by Muslims as prophets and understood to be the two witnesses who are killed and left in the street.  The prophecy also implies that Muslims (and Christians and Jews and Americans and Flying Monkeys) wouldn't recognize their own prophets and bury them accordingly.

PS: Included reference to Flying Monkeys just to stay on topic.
Probably not. We didn't recognize Jesus when He came; why would we recognize the Prophets?

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »

EGYPT and  SODOM written in the LITERAL and the  FIGURATIVE manner  r  could mean  an EGYPTIAN and an EVOLVING MERGER/INFECTION  that has  created AMERICA(gay  marriage in  the  bellcow state california) and DUBAI(outlandish wealth  and its trappings)... principalities  crossing over borders is  the  concept...prayer,sacraments,holy tradition,bible study...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 02:29:01 PM by kron3 » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2008, 02:14:55 PM »

This thread has lasted nearly the entire month.  Maybe Random Posts finally has competition....
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2008, 03:56:11 PM »

and  if any  man hurt  the  two  witnessses in  the  days of  their  prophecy(media  reactions/predictions) fire  proceedeth  out  of  their  mouth and  devour  them(american/ oilbeast military alliance)...they  have  the  power  to  shut  heaven from  rain(global  warming caused  in  part  by  the  oilbeast)and to  bloody  waters and to strike  plagues(biological/chemical  weapons)... but then  the beast shall rise  out  of  the  bottomless pit and  kill the  two witnesses(change  of  mindset/policy caused by the RFE oil which brings icbm strike)... prayer,bible study,holy tradition,sacraments,,,
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:17:14 PM by kron3 » Logged
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »

The oil companies are coming!!! The oil companies are coming!!! LOL. Has the OP taken anytime to answer anyone's questions yet?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »

Hey, is that you in the corner turning blue?
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »

and  the  second beast  shall rise  up  out  of  the earth(country) as   a two  horned(dual system of  capitalism/democracy) lamb( young/innocent) and  will serve(last  three conflicts resulting  in  the  maintenance  of  the  balancing  act)   the  first beast(global  oil  gang),,,  and  will bring  fire  from the  heavens  to  the  earth(return  of the  mars lander) performing miracles(space  progtram)  for  the  world  to  see(television)... prayer,sacraments,bible study,holy  tradition.....
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 06:01:56 PM by kron3 » Logged
Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2008, 05:31:41 PM »

but then  the beast shall rise  out  of  the  bottomless...

"Then the creature..I mean, beast..will rise out of the bottomless black lagoon..."

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »

and  the  second beast  shall rise  up  out  of  the earth(country) as   a two  horned(dualistic system of  capitalism/democracy) lamb( young/innocent)

Behold: the two-piece lamb dinner of the End Times---if you look hard enough, you can find the second beast not in the lamb, but in the evil peas. (spinach salad would have had God's sweet grace......but not peas. Sad)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:41:22 PM by Myrrh23 » Logged

LBK
Toumarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »

.... what? No gravy??
username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »

What if the beast of revelation looked like this?

Myrrh23
OC.net guru

« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »

.... what? No gravy??

Well, the gravy can represent the evil oil companies, so....you can have gravy! Smiley

Never fear, Username! I shall call the local Chinese Restaurants here in Springfield, Illinois to come to your rescue! Wink

kron3
Moderated

« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »

and  the  people  of  the  world will be  glad and  will celebrate and  exchange  gifts when  the  two  witnesses are  slain  by  the  beast  coming  out  of  the bottomless pit..prayer,bible  study, sacraments,holy  tradition...
kron3
Moderated

« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »

ilkham  heydar aliyev (6 letters  6 letters  6 letters) ,, what  could  be  more  amti-christian  than an islamic communist  who  gets  control  of  the  world's  swingoil,,,, 60  minutes , in  1998,   called  his  father the  most powerful  man  in the  world...the  father,heydar(deceased 2002) and  ilkham(son of  perdition), maestroed the  covenent(1994 caspian  consortium  deal to  buy  the  oil)  and  the  confirmation  of  the  covenent(1999 deal  to  buy  and  footdrag  the  pipeline), which ushered in  the  7  year  tribulation,the  daily blood sacrifice to  israel(russian jewish oil  oiligarchs begin aid  to  israel)the  wounding and  healing of the  beast's wound(imf  loan  into russian   domestic oil and the saudi-multinational russian oil oligarch agreement to  limit exports),and  the  abomination(russian  market   selloff coreographed  by  the  oligarchs to   rebuild the  temple) that  leads  to desolation... prayer,bible  study,sacraments,holy  tradition...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:32:20 PM by kron3 » Logged
Tags: idle rambling 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: