OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 23, 2014, 09:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost Half The U.S. Subscribes To Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus  (Read 69 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« on: June 22, 2014, 03:41:09 PM »

Almost Half The U.S. Subscribes To Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus

It's a good time to be a cord-cutter in the U.S. A new study says that 47% of all American households subscribe to Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime or a combination of these. And almost half the country has at least one internet-connected TV set.

The survey about emerging video services, published by the Leichtman Research Group, also has other statistics that should worry cable providers. For instance, the number of Netflix subscribers who also pay for cable TV has been steadily falling. It was 80% in 2014, compared to 85% in 2012 and 88% in 2010...

Lt. Ray Makonnen: "You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful. If you just take the time to look at it."

Capt. Frank Chapman: "You're some guy, Makonnen."
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 04:28:12 PM »

I love streaming TV. Got to have my British mysteries. Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: