OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 07:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: беларуская мова  (Read 3408 times) Average Rating: 0
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« on: September 27, 2008, 01:56:40 PM »

Ці ёсць тут, на гэтым форуме, беларусы? Xто з вас гаворыць па-беларуску?
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »

ја разумем само мало ста си писо овде од белорусије ...are you looking for a white russian forum that written and spoken in white russian....SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 02:47:13 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

Actually I'm looking for some belarusian speakers on this forum, I wonder how many (if any) are there.
Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »

Дарагый сябрe, я нe гаворю па-бeларуску - гаворю па-украинску и па-расийску. Алe кали Вы мeнe научытe, я буду вдячный. Smiley

Love never fails.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:55:13 AM »

Brate ,,What is the difference between russian and a white russian ,,,are they almost or are they the same  language and just some different pronunciation like say a croatian and i a serb.. just curious about it.....SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:58:41 AM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:10:09 PM »

Well, these languages have got many differences. Pronunciation is totally different. They've also got some differences in their alphabets. Major part of vocabulary have more in common with Ukrainian or Polish than with Russian. If You speak Russian HERE You can find basics of Belarusian and its differences with Russian. Many people say, that they are almost the same, but it's very difficult to understand one, with the knowledge of the other.

Unfortunately nowadays Belarusian language is beeing less used in Belarus and become dislodged by Russian. Most of the people speak the mixture of Russian vocabulary and Belarussian pronunciation called "trasianka".
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »

Thank you Brrother! for you explanations..also seems i can read brother Heorhij message to you and understand some of it....again thank you....станислав [ака] сташко...SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 03:58:34 PM by stashko » Logged

Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »

The Belorussian language has a very peculiar sound "ў," which is very much like the English "w." There is no such sound in Russian or in Ukrainian. We have "у" (pronounced "oo," like in "tooth" or "booth"), and "в" (pronounced "v," like in "vendetta"), but not ў/w. (I am afraid Ukrainians and Russians tend to pronounce the English "w" as "v." My son-in-law's parents always make fun on Lesya and myself, asking us to have some "vine" with them.Smiley)

Also, there are some words common for Belorussian and Polish, but not for Belorussian and Russian or Belorussian and Ukrainian. For example, in Belorussian the word "fate" sounds like "лёc" (prononced "lyos" or "lios"), and in Polish it's "los" (also with a soft l, pronouinced like "lyos"). In Ukrainian, it's доля (dolya), and In Russian, судьба (sood'ba).

Love never fails.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

The Belorussian language has a very peculiar sound "ў," which is very much like the English "w." There is no such sound in Russian or in Ukrainian. We have "у" (pronounced "oo," like in "tooth" or "booth"), and "в" (pronounced "v," like in "vendetta"), but not ў/w. (I am afraid Ukrainians and Russians tend to pronounce the English "w" as "v." My son-in-law's parents always make fun on Lesya and myself, asking us to have some "vine" with them.Smiley)

Also, there are some words common for Belorussian and Polish, but not for Belorussian and Russian or Belorussian and Ukrainian. For example, in Belorussian the word "fate" sounds like "лёc" (prononced "lyos" or "lios"), and in Polish it's "los" (also with a soft l, pronouinced like "lyos"). In Ukrainian, it's доля (dolya), and In Russian, судьба (sood'ba).

Hello Brate...in serbian fate..like russian  sudbina..СУДБИНА НА СРБСКИ... МНОГО ИНТЕРЕСНО.....SmileyCentral.com" border="0

mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »

Here You are a part of English-Belarusian phrasebook.
IPC
Elder

Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: RZC

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »

Как интериесно! Јакую Mike.

Бог вам помогао!

THIS USER USED THE SCREEN NAME PRAVOSLAV09 BEFORE.
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »

Nativity Epistle of the Holy Synod of Bishops of the Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Belarusian.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 07:53:50 PM by mike » Logged
Tags: Belarus 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: