Author Topic: Divine Liturgy according to St. Germanus of Paris  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Entscheidungsproblem

• Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
  • Protokentarchos
    • Amsterdam Declaration 2002
Divine Liturgy according to St. Germanus of Paris
« on: December 24, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »
I was finally able to find what appears to be a fairly complete and reliable translation of the Liturgy of St. Germanus of Paris in English, so I thought I would share.

Click here.

It is a cached page from a Milan Synod monastery site that seems to be down, so hopefully it will work okay for everyone.

And another source is here.

If you understand French, you can read it here in French from another site.

I am hoping if I head to France in the coming years to witness it.   :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 01:14:58 AM by Friul »
As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS

Offline lubeltri

• Latin Catholic layman
  • Protokentarchos
Re: Divine Liturgy according to St. Germanus of Paris
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 01:19:03 AM »
Neat! I spent a lot of time in the ancient abbey church of St. Germain des Pres when I was in Paris. One of my favorite churches.

Offline Cyprianus

Re: Divine Liturgy according to St. Germanus of Paris
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 08:36:33 AM »
I know that I'm coming late to this but the English translation may be found on the ECOF website, here.
Thou didst renounce magic for the knowledge of God and didst become a wise healer for the world. Together with Justina thou dost cure those who honour thee: with her pray to Christ our God the Lover of mankind that He may save our souls!