Moderated Forums > Western Rite Discussion
Liturgy of St. Tikhon vs. Sarum Rite
<< < (39/44) > >>
SolEX01:

--- Quote from: Suaiden on June 05, 2008, 02:29:20 AM ---Let him answer.
--- End quote ---

I'm NOT a member of your church.  Why the paranoia?
Suaiden:

--- Quote from: SolEX01 on June 05, 2008, 02:35:42 AM ---I'm NOT a member of your church.  Why the paranoia?

--- End quote ---

Well, then, I guess a full recitation of your name wouldn't be scary.  My name is Joseph Mahomond-Suaiden.  What's yours?
PeterTheAleut:

--- Quote from: Suaiden on June 05, 2008, 02:44:05 AM ---Well, then, I guess a full recitation of your name wouldn't be scary.  My name is Joseph Mahomond-Suaiden.  What's yours?

--- End quote ---
For purposes of protecting one's privacy on the internet, no one here can be required to reveal his offline identity, so stop asking.
Suaiden:

--- Quote from: PeterTheAleut on June 05, 2008, 02:48:45 AM ---For internet security purposes, no one here can be required to reveal his offline identity, so stop asking.

--- End quote ---

Well, then, I guess I am unafraid when it comes to internet security purposes, and the man begging you to ask me to leave him alone is a coward.  I will post no further on this matter, and have nothing pleasant to say to his future, fake responses.
PeterTheAleut:

--- Quote from: Suaiden on June 05, 2008, 02:51:08 AM ---... the man begging you to ask me to leave him alone is a coward.

--- End quote ---
No one begged me to ask you to leave him alone, and calling someone a coward is an ad hominem, which is not permitted on the OC.net discussion forum.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version