OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 04:12:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Government Recalls  (Read 1081 times) Average Rating: 0
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« on: May 16, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »

Call me a paranoid new mom, but it seems like there are a ton of products recalled every day.   If anyone is interested, here is the link to the US list of recalled products.  This includes toys, car seats, clothing, and other products not related to children (cars, gardening products, chemicals, etc).  Enjoy and try not to freak out too much!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:49:43 PM »

I try and check this site about once a month so I can advise my customers better.

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

That's a good idea!  I bet you get a lot of people confused over recalls.  There's a link to sign up for a newsletter to be delivered to your email when a new recall appears.  I usually just read those when they come. 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
Tags: recalls  toys 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: