Author Topic: Government Recalls  (Read 1142 times)

Offline EofK

• Mrs. Y
  • Protokentarchos
  • lolcat addict
Government Recalls
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »
Call me a paranoid new mom, but it seems like there are a ton of products recalled every day.   If anyone is interested, here is the link to the US list of recalled products.  This includes toys, car seats, clothing, and other products not related to children (cars, gardening products, chemicals, etc).  Enjoy and try not to freak out too much!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams

Offline GabrieltheCelt

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox OCA
Re: Government Recalls
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:49:43 PM »
I try and check this site about once a month so I can advise my customers better.
"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying

Offline EofK

• Mrs. Y
  • Protokentarchos
  • lolcat addict
Re: Government Recalls
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »
That's a good idea!  I bet you get a lot of people confused over recalls.  There's a link to sign up for a newsletter to be delivered to your email when a new recall appears.  I usually just read those when they come. 
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams