OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 23, 2014, 03:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darwinian Evolution: The Beginning of Heresy  (Read 12092 times) Average Rating: 0
Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2006, 02:51:32 AM »

Isn't there a rule against spam postings?

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how. - Friedrich Nietzsche
www.aramaicpeshitta.com
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0.htm
Justinian

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2006, 02:56:21 AM »

Good people,
When I suggested a way of dealing with this thread, I had no idea that I would one day be moderating the forum in which it is contained! Oh the poetic justice!
Just two points:

1) Could we just be a bit careful about the subject titles we choose for our posts and their content no matter what language we are speaking?
2) Do you know about the friendly banter on the "Random Postings" thread? It is the longest thread on OCnet and is up to 99 pages. Serb1389 has called dibs on being the first to post on page 100, but perhaps someone may beat him to it.

Mais d'excuses George
Nous etions plaisanterie. Vous parler francais?

"All this indignation have I hurled, At the pretending part of the proud world. Who, swollen with selfish vanity devise: false freedoms, holy cheats, and formal lies, Over their fellow slaves to tyrannize." - John Wilmot
Justinian

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2006, 02:59:02 AM »

Isn't there a rule against spam postings?

Vous aimez Cold Stone?

"All this indignation have I hurled, At the pretending part of the proud world. Who, swollen with selfish vanity devise: false freedoms, holy cheats, and formal lies, Over their fellow slaves to tyrannize." - John Wilmot
Justinian

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2006, 03:03:30 AM »

Justinian-  Quoi?? Je m'y perds...

Ozgeorge- Sorry.... Sad

ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2006, 03:11:12 AM »

OK guys, I'm locking this thread pending discussion with the other mods.
It's turning into another "Random Postings" thread (which we already have), and contains some objectional posts.
I'm happy to split the thread and join the "Random Posts" to the already existing "Random Posts" thread if this is possible.
I will discuss this with the other moderators, and anyone who wants to input into how this may be done can pm me.

ADDIT: It has now been 5 days since this thread was locked and no one has offered any input as to how they would like to see it managed. So following discussion with the other moderators, this thread will remain permanently locked.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 02:02:59 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: