OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 06:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Icon New Media Network  (Read 1843 times) Average Rating: 0
Peleg

Faith: Orthodox member
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« on: April 15, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

This'll be my first post on this forum.  Anyone know what happened to the ICON New Media Network?  Here's the url: First, welcome to the forum!  We don't allow for links to blogs in posts!  -username! section moderator
They had some really good podcasts going then it all stopped.  Just wondering what was up.

here is a link to the the rules of Orthodoxchristianity.net http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13455.0.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 03:31:28 AM by username! » Logged
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »

First, welcome to the forum!  I've never heard of the organization you've brought up so I can't address your question.

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
prodromas
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Under the Green Pope

Greek Orthodox

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:27:17 AM »

This'll be my first post on this forum.  Anyone know what happened to the ICON New Media Network?  Here's the url: link deleted by moderator-username!
They had some really good podcasts going then it all stopped.  Just wondering what was up.

They are a great podcast site and I listen to all there stuff but I am also baffled as to why they have just out of the blue suddenly stopped their podcasts. Maybe they are on hiatus.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 03:27:23 AM by username! » Logged

The sins I don't commit are largely due to the weakness of my limbs.

1915-1923 Հայոց Ցեղասպանութիւն ,never again,
ܩܛܠܐ ܕܥܡܐ ܐܬܘܪܝܐ 1920-1914, never again,
השואה  1933-1945, never again,
(1914-1923) Ελληνική Γενοκτονία, never again
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 07:06:45 AM »

I know little about 'pod' technology, but I'm listening to the "True Convergence- The Reynolds" podcast right now directly through the mp3 link. (The Player doesn't work on the page, but the content is still there).

Just Began the "Path to Prayer" - works well enough; downloads work as well.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
jnorm888
Jnorm
Archon

Icon and Cross (international space station)

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

This'll be my first post on this forum.  Anyone know what happened to the ICON New Media Network?  Here's the url: First, welcome to the forum!  We don't allow for links to blogs in posts!  -username! section moderator

here is a link to the the rules of Orthodoxchristianity.net http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13455.0.html

Yeah, I thought about the samething. They haven't done a podcast in awhile. One of the last ones was when my Bishop was visiting the Westcoast. After that they didn't have alot of Podcasts.

I don't know if it's because of the Great Fast or if it's something else. I noticed something similar at the "Energetic Procession" blog by Rob and them.

They haven't done a new post in their blog since early March. So I don't know what's going on.

We will see what happens after Pascha. I personally enjoyed their podcasts. I also enjoyed Rob's blog.

JNORM888
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:45:16 AM by jnorm888 » Logged

"loving one's enemies does not mean loving wickedness, ungodliness, adultery, or theft. Rather, it means loving the theif, the ungodly, and the adulterer." Clement of Alexandria 195 A.D.

http://ancientchristiandefender.blogspot.com/
Peleg

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 03:37:06 AM »

Sorry, won't happen again.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 06:59:58 AM »

Peleg from CARM? Hi! Welcome.

Please stick around.  Smiley

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Peleg

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »

Peleg from CARM? Hi! Welcome.

Please stick around.  Smiley

Yep, that would be me.  I don't recognize you by your name here.  I'll be sticking around here but I'm done, until further notice, w/ the Arminian vs. Calvinist part of CARM.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 04:56:52 PM »

Oh, 'Aristokles' over there.
Yes, we got the attention of the 'powers that be' over there for a while. They could not prevail, so things are pretty boring there now.
Pull up a chair here and enjoy!

username!
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

Sorry, won't happen again.
Smiley  Thank you for understanding and welcome to Orthodoxchristianity.net

wynd
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

Transfiguration

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 01:47:02 PM »

here is a link to the the rules of Orthodoxchristianity.net http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13455.0.html-link removed as blog links aren't allowed in the body of a post-username!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:54:22 PM by username! » Logged
prodromas
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Under the Green Pope

Greek Orthodox

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

They are back Cheesy

The sins I don't commit are largely due to the weakness of my limbs.

1915-1923 Հայոց Ցեղասպանութիւն ,never again,
ܩܛܠܐ ܕܥܡܐ ܐܬܘܪܝܐ 1920-1914, never again,
השואה  1933-1945, never again,
(1914-1923) Ελληνική Γενοκτονία, never again
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: