Author Topic: The VeriChip  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Myrrh23

• OC.net guru
The VeriChip
« on: February 28, 2008, 10:42:19 PM »
Hey Guys!! ;D

What are your opinions on the VeriChip? Some have postulated that this thing is "The Mark of the Beast". What are your opinions on this?

http://www.rense.com/general20/marv.htm
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 10:50:26 PM by Myrrh23 »
*I am no longer posting on OC.net*

We all have a Black Dog and a White Dog inside of us. The One you feed the most eventually eats the Other.

All are tempted, but it is the courageous person who clings to God during the storm. For the Ego is a prison, but Christ is the Liberator

Offline ytterbiumanalyst

• Professor Emeritus, CSA
  • Merarches
Re: The VeriChip
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 03:52:32 PM »
Anyone who postulates that probably can't even spell "postulate." We should've nixed Revelation when we had the chance.

Also, I've heard this technology causes cancer in animals. There's a good reason the FDA hasn't approved it.
"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens

Offline GiC

• Site Supporter
  • Merarches
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:37:20 PM »
I'm still waiting for the Mind-Machine Interface, so I can download data directly into my head while I sleep and hook myself up to a CPU.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me St. Severus
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »
I'm still waiting for the Mind-Machine Interface, so I can download data directly into my head while I sleep and hook myself up to a CPU.

That would be awesome for someone trying to binge information in med school.  Sounds like something you do in the Matrix (Neo, quick, download into me the surgical procedures for heart transplantation).
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:43:41 PM by minasoliman »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Entscheidungsproblem

• Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
  • Protokentarchos
    • Amsterdam Declaration 2002
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 12:13:00 AM »

And upon waking up...

:laugh:
As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS

Offline GiC

• Site Supporter
  • Merarches
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 12:27:38 AM »
I would like to hope that no one would be so stupid to integrate the Windows OS into their brain...the idea behind mind machine interface is to improve efficiency and performance. ;)

Offline sestir

• Weihos Bokos
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: independent
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 09:16:46 AM »
Today it's year 2017 and my question is:
Which states would be least likely to chip most of its residents in the next 30 years?

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 08:37:56 AM »
When you're on that kind of system it immediately requires money from you.
Learn meditation.