Author Topic: Missions and Evangelism Conference 2007 - Explaining Your Faith to a Protestant  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Irenaeus07

I was listening to this lecture on http://ancientfaith.com/specials/missions_and_evangelism_2007
by Fr. Kevin Scherer entitled, Explaining Your Faith to a Protestant.  In this lecture, they gave a handout or a pamphlet or how to talk to protestants.

I was wondering is there anyway of getting a copy of that.  It sounded really good.  Or if someone has could they make a copy of it for me.  ;D  I would pay for the printing and shipping and labor if need be.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 05:18:26 PM by Irenaeus07 »

Offline PrincessMommy

• High Elder
  • OCA
I was listening to this lecture on http://ancientfaith.com/specials/missions_and_evangelism_2007
by Fr. Kevin Scherer entitled, Explaining Your Faith to a Protestant.  In this lecture, they gave a handout or a pamphlet or how to talk to protestants.

I was wondering is there anyway of getting a copy of that.  It sounded really good.  Or if someone has could they make a copy of it for me.  ;D  I would pay for the printing and shipping and labor if need be.

Thanks

AFR didn't have a link available for lecture notes?  I think they did that for either the Anglican or Lutheran conference they aired.  It was very helpful.

It does sound interesting and something I should check into.  I was recently "outed" at one of my book clubs and everyone else is Baptist.   :-\

Offline serb1389

• Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
  • Global Moderator
  • Merarches
  • MichaƂ Kalina's biggest fan
I have an inside scoop that might be helpful.  I will PM you about it. 
I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that

Offline TinaG

• I am not a pessimist - I'm just grimly realistic!
  • High Elder
  • If only my family were this normal !
    • Cometh at Midnight Blog
It does sound interesting and something I should check into.  I was recently "outed" at one of my book clubs and everyone else is Baptist.   :-\

Do you mind sharing what that was like and how you dealt with it?
On the spiritual path somewhere between the Simpsons and St. Theophan the Recluse, but I still can't see the Springfield city limits sign yet.