OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 08:14:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autism  (Read 14376 times) Average Rating: 1
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »

I thought we were past the days when remotely appearing "not normal" meant demon possession?  Huh

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »

I thought we were past the days when remotely appearing "not normal" meant demon possession?  Huh

Not all demon posession appears like it does in Holywood movies.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »

Autistics' brains are not wired normally.
Is autism a form of demonic posession?

I have aspergers which is a form of autism. I am not possessed. Wink

You should wrote “I think, that I am not possessed.

I am not autist and possesed. so all not autist are possessed?

One more time recap on my statement:
1.   there is not such “disease” as autism in reality.
2.   Autism is artificial criteria used by some “professionals” in corrupt medical system on wide range of deferent some times totally unrelated abnormalities, which some times is not dysfunction , to make money and justify salary.
3.   If some possessed  people was claim as “autist” , not mean that all people who was claimed as “autist” are possessed.

Autism is real. One can be "normal" and be possessed. One can have autism and be possessed. However, there is a difference between a disability and demonic possession. Either autism is a real condition or it's demonization. It can't be a fake condition that afflicts the possessed and non-possessed.

As-Salamu alaykum,
zekarja

Autism as illness real no more then any other human made fantasy.

Western psycho make it name to make living from it by fooling and brainwashing you and other by making no more then believe in it. Tham build windmills and than like Don Quixote fight it for your cost.

Matter of fact any human have mental disorder, apart of Jesus, so every one is autist than.

One aphorism say:
“ all humans mentally ill ,  and we splitting it into group :
1.   one who was diagnosed already
2.   those who was not diagnosed yet”
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »

2.   Autism is artificial criteria used by some “professionals” in corrupt medical system on wide range of deferent some times totally unrelated abnormalities, which some times is not dysfunction , to make money and justify salary.
3.   If some possessed  people was claim as “autist” , not mean that all people who was claimed as “autist” are possessed.

Autism is real. One can be "normal" and be possessed. One can have autism and be possessed. However, there is a difference between a disability and demonic possession. Either autism is a real condition or it's demonization. It can't be a fake condition that afflicts the possessed and non-possessed.

As-Salamu alaykum,
zekarja

And how do you know this?
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »

I love when the severely under-qualified attempt to play doctor.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »

As-Salamu alaykum,
zekarja

Psychology  researching human behaviour.
What human?
Animal - one of mammals?
Or
The God image?

Western modern psychology do not respect Christian value but focus on model of human presented by general majority behaviour standards. So from very beginning it have wrong orienteer and develop wrong concept.

Example: currently “homosexuals family” is not considered as illness but lawful social condition.
50 or 100 years from now people would get married to own pet ( as most of them are considered as part of family all ready any way), so it would normal to marred to cat or what ever.

1.   Each of us suffer from mental disorder as consequences of  false life style
2.   Generally most of us live and promote wrong life. 
3.   So general perception about life is wrong and most of commonly promoted values are lies.
4.   Any behaviour which not fit into socially promoted life concept and presented value – called “mental disorder.
5.   And if initial standards and concept are wrong – any diagnoses would be false too.
6.   Western psychology use “modern society standards” as fundamental model for diagnosis.
7.   It is common Christian knowledge  and perception that “common society values” in most cases have  antichristian ground and twisting and presenting life in wrong manner.   
8.   Based on initially wrong concept of life “western psychology” develop “special” criteria’s and standards to identify “abnormality” to pleased social concept of modern society.  It is corrupt system which yearly or late would lead to catastrophic outcome.

So ADD, ADHD, AUTISM and lot of other criteria’s was artificially developed as  Procrustean bed to serve and brain wash people and make us more animal than we already are to enslave human completely.

So psychological brain washing industry was developed to suit governmental needs for “better economic development” and “greater future”.

With “special psychological system” in place more easy to rule. government may diagnose any one who “need to be diagnosed with mental illness” to disarm this person and enforce pharmacological treatment to illuminate this individual. It is powerful governmental tool.

I saw to many kids who was misdiagnosed with ADD and ADHD with future pharmacological treatment applied…. It is powerful governmental tool.

Some forgotten history lesson: 1-3 centuries Christians was killed as social evil (enemy of state). 
Soon enough new mental illness would be in medical arsenal “Christian”.

And new govermantal religions of “human well being” and “humanisation”, “economical grow” and “better future” – have no place to The God and Christianity.

It promote very health “have fun” and “take easy” conditions as model for any good citizen. 
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »

3.   If some possessed  people was claim as “autist” , not mean that all people who was claimed as “autist” are possessed.

As-Salamu alaykum,
zekarja

Psychology  researching human behaviour.
What human?
Animal - one of mammals?
Or
The God image?

Western modern psychology do not respect Christian value but focus on model of human presented by general majority behaviour standards. So from very beginning it have wrong orienteer and develop wrong concept.

Example: currently “homosexuals family” is not considered as illness but lawful social condition.
50 or 100 years from now people would get married to own pet ( as most of them are considered as part of family all ready any way), so it would normal to marred to cat or what ever.

1.   Each of us suffer from mental disorder as consequences of  false life style
3.   So general perception about life is wrong and most of commonly promoted values are lies.
4.   Any behaviour which not fit into socially promoted life concept and presented value – called “mental disorder.
5.   And if initial standards and concept are wrong – any diagnoses would be false too.
6.   Western psychology use “modern society standards” as fundamental model for diagnosis.
7.   It is common Christian knowledge  and perception that “common society values” in most cases have  antichristian ground and twisting and presenting life in wrong manner.  
8.   Based on initially wrong concept of life “western psychology” develop “special” criteria’s and standards to identify “abnormality” to pleased social concept of modern society.  It is corrupt system which yearly or late would lead to catastrophic outcome.

So ADD, ADHD, AUTISM and lot of other criteria’s was artificially developed as  Procrustean bed to serve and brain wash people and make us more animal than we already are to enslave human completely.

So psychological brain washing industry was developed to suit governmental needs for “better economic development” and “greater future”.

With “special psychological system” in place more easy to rule. government may diagnose any one who “need to be diagnosed with mental illness” to disarm this person and enforce pharmacological treatment to illuminate this individual. It is powerful governmental tool.

I saw to many kids who was misdiagnosed with ADD and ADHD with future pharmacological treatment applied…. It is powerful governmental tool.

Some forgotten history lesson: 1-3 centuries Christians was killed as social evil (enemy of state).  

And new govermantal religions of “human well being” and “humanisation”, “economical grow” and “better future” – have no place to The God and Christianity.

It promote very health “have fun” and “take easy” conditions as model for any good citizen.  
This only tells me what you know--or, should I say, what you think you know. What this does NOT tell me is HOW you know what you "know". What research have you done? Can you cite any important academic works you or someone else has written on the topic of psychology and mental illnesses/disorders? Can you give us any reason to deem you an authority on this subject, and without the ad hominems that seem to mark so many of your posts?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:58:24 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
mabsoota
Archon

Jurisdiction: Coptic

Kyrie eleison

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2011, 02:58:05 PM »

anyone know any good websites for helping to diagnose autism or aspergers?
mabsoota
Archon

Jurisdiction: Coptic

Kyrie eleison

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »

i answered my own question.
there is a score here which can help with diagnosis:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html
but be careful, you might be shocked if you get a high score on the test!
and this is also useful:
http://www.autism.org.uk/About-autism/All-about-diagnosis/Diagnosis-the-process-for-adults.aspx

the important thing is that God uses all sort of people to build His kingdom, and having autism or asperger's disease does not mean you can't get a good job or be successful socially. it just takes more work, and God can give you the strength to do that hard work. may He bless us all and may we love and accept those who are different from us.
 Smiley
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »

the important thing is that God uses all sort of people to build His kingdom, and having autism or asperger's disease does not mean you can't get a good job or be successful socially. it just takes more work, and God can give you the strength to do that hard work. may He bless us all and may we love and accept those who are different from us.
 Smiley

Common and standard “Brain washing” banner.
It is so sad…..

our world most definitely going to hell and every one try present it as road  paradise.

Over and over and over and over….

People, are you really taking this rubbish for real?
Have you ever touch Christianity (orthodoxy) in your life?
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »

3.   If some possessed  people was claim as “autist” , not mean that all people who was claimed as “autist” are possessed.

As-Salamu alaykum,
zekarja

Psychology  researching human behaviour.
What human?
Animal - one of mammals?
Or
The God image?

1.   Each of us suffer from mental disorder as consequences of  false life style
7.   It is common Christian knowledge  and perception that “common society values” in most cases have  antichristian ground and twisting and presenting life in wrong manner.  
8.   Based on initially wrong concept of life “western psychology” develop “special” criteria’s and standards to identify “abnormality” to pleased social concept of modern society.  It is corrupt system which yearly or late would lead to catastrophic outcome.

So ADD, ADHD, AUTISM and lot of other criteria’s was artificially developed as  Procrustean bed to serve and brain wash people and make us more animal than we already are to enslave human completely.

This only tells me what you know--or, should I say, what you think you know. What this does NOT tell me is HOW you know what you "know". What research have you done? Can you cite any important academic works you or someone else has written on the topic of psychology and mental illnesses/disorders? Can you give us any reason to deem you an authority on this subject, and without the ad hominems that seem to mark so many of your posts?

HOW – study. 8 years of uny, 40 years of research. 
I give you some grounds for investigation, and look like it not suit you.

You ask me about thousands  years of research to be compressed into one post?
Are you kidding?

What do you know about psychology to speak about?
Can you classify human temperament accordingly NS typology with full description?
I guess not.
I doubt you ever learn even basic of it. 
After you learn basic we may have dialog, till than…. Exercise your sophistic on some one else. 

I heard one priest (doctor of theology) answer to one poor protestant boy who try challenge  about “Trinity Essence” matter:
“get sober, first, then we may talk”.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2011, 10:51:28 PM »

and this is also useful:
http://www.autism.org.uk/About-autism/All-about-diagnosis/Diagnosis-the-process-for-adults.aspx

Smiley
You'll find a disproportionately high incidence of Aspergers Syndrome among IT professionals, so I know Aspies can find work, and good-paying work at that. Smiley Aspergers isn't known as the "Geek Syndrome" for nothing. Grin
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:29:12 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2011, 10:55:54 PM »

I give you some grounds for investigation, and look like it not suit you.

You ask me about thousands  years of research to be compressed into one post?
Are you kidding?

What do you know about psychology to speak about?
Can you classify human temperament accordingly NS typology with full description?
I guess not.
I doubt you ever learn even basic of it.  
After you learn basic we may have dialog, till than…. Exercise your sophistic on some one else.  

I heard one priest (doctor of theology) answer to one poor protestant boy who try challenge  about “Trinity Essence” matter:
“get sober, first, then we may talk”.
I'm sorry you think you know so much about me. All I did was ask you a rather basic question any critical thinker should ask you. Why should we believe you? What fruit of your "research" can you present to us?

I also note that you couldn't answer my question without resorting to yet more personal attacks. When you have to tear down other people to make your case, one has to wonder just how strong your case really is.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:02:25 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2011, 12:04:16 AM »

You studied for 8 years at a university?  Would you please tell us what school it was and what was subject was the focus of your learning?  Did you graduate from a university or college and, if so, at what degree level?  Just attending a school is not the same thing as fully learning and understanding a subject or discipline. How was your 40 years of research done, please?  Was it actually in neurology or psychology?  What are your qualifications to set out such flat statements without any support or documentation? 

Why should we trust and believe you to be right in this area?

Can you?  with full descriptions in clear English and without insults to those who do not accept your opinions?

I mean no offense with this last question, but what is your first language please?  Some of your writing in English is difficult to understand because of misspellings and odd word patterns that would not seem be those of a native speaker/writer. 

With Respect,

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2011, 12:07:45 AM »

and this is also useful:

Smiley

Very good post.  Smiley

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »

I'm sorry you think you know so much about me. All I did was ask you a rather basic question any critical thinker should ask you. Why should we believe you? What fruit of your "research" can you present to us?

I also note that you couldn't answer my question without resorting to yet more personal attacks. When you have to tear down other people to make your case, one has to wonder just how strong your case really is.

I do appreciate critical approach, but i not see any reasonable quality question was raised.

you concern about I to pushy , and personal. i was not mean to abuse you. i try to make clear statements about matter i concern, and express it in simple words, so i do appreciate if you may criticise statement accordingly with quality counterargument if you know basic nature of those issues.

and more
1. what is "believe"? believe is form of perception.
2. it is not form of aceppting things with out see it.( as usualy people present it)
3.  you may not believe even in what you see . so it mean you refuse to accept things you “see” (experienced). And I know lot of people do not  accept things even after experienced them a lot. 

So i not forcing you to accept blindly, lets talk. Lets have dialog.

so in some one refuse accepted some information then them should present quality country argument. i not see any counter argument about any raised matters.

i do appreciate if you can make one.

Ones again I do apologies if I offended you, I not mean to do so, just was try to make things straight.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2011, 09:24:23 AM »

Autism is simply not comparable to ADD/ ADHD. If you've spent even a couple hours with children with autism, you'd know that, even if no one uttered the word "autism."

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2011, 12:15:19 PM »

Autism is simply not comparable to ADD/ ADHD. If you've spent even a couple hours with children with autism, you'd know that, even if no one uttered the word "autism."

Autism is fake as well as ADD /ADHD.

Other set of characteristics involved to speculate on, but still it is fake.
If dawn syndrome was not research so well it would be part of ASD.

There are some kids with who have problems with number of reason (was droped, drugs, radiation etc), and now it is super category set “autism” ….   for every one (NOT KIDS ONLY)

But if you follow link from above you will find it is primarily not for kids.
Main issue “socialisation”.
so every one who not fit into society or not respect “modern society value” soon ( or all ready ) could be claim as autist. 

And would not surprise if soon,  “researchers” would “find” special gen responsible for ASD, and “hello sterilisation” etc.
Prospective “control of population” would welcome you soon enough for purpose to “build better future”.

Lot of country sterilise doun till now – yes.

Welcome to great future of hell.
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »

If dawn syndrome was not research so well it would be part of ASD.

Do you mean "Down Syndrome"?  If so how would you see that condition as in any way "part of ASD"? 

What do you know about Down Syndrome?  Can you describe it and its cause?

I asked you some questions in my post to you above.  Would you please answer them such as what college or university you attended for 8 years and whether you graduated?  What was your field of study?

Why should your dictates be accepted as Truth?

Ebor

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2011, 07:23:41 PM »

There are some kids with who have problems with number of reason (was droped, drugs, radiation etc)

And then there are some kids who had none of this and who have autism.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
cobweb

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »

There are genetic factors.  Current studies show that it is most likely caused by a combination of several genes.

I personally know a researcher who worked on the Autism Genome Project.  They have identified several genetic components.  It isn't just one gene.  It is a combination of at least 6 genes (possibly more).  That is why it is so complex.

They have also linked structural differences in the brain to ASDs.  My husband's godfather has written extensively on this subject.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2011, 03:36:59 AM »

There are genetic factors.  Current studies show that it is most likely caused by a combination of several genes.

I personally know a researcher who worked on the Autism Genome Project.  They have identified several genetic components.  It isn't just one gene.  It is a combination of at least 6 genes (possibly more).  That is why it is so complex.

They have also linked structural differences in the brain to ASDs.  My husband's godfather has written extensively on this subject.

No one know what is autism.
as It have not clear criteria.

By description all humans are autists and Christianity promote autism.

…. And people say it is genetically….

It is lie and speculation and medical fraud and brainwashing of ignorant population.

There are not such illness as autism.

There are same people who have extreme level of communication issue, which may have absolutely different cause and absolutely unrelated and all of them would be identify as autists because all of them have simular response to irritant. 

It is froud.

People pretend them know brain – fraud.
People (especially psychologists, psychotherapists etc. ) paly gods, and build “Babylon tower” from deception and misinterpretation to substitute the God.

Them say:
“God no one to us, we have great mouth …. We will take advantage from poor people….”
Read more psalms.

Modern “western psychology” develop specially for brain washing purpose and it opposing values promoted by Christianity.

Western Psychology  full of speculation and deception – in reality it is religion.
And current  autism fraud – one more evidence of it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:07:50 AM by Alive » Logged
SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

By description all humans are autists autistic and Christianity promote autism.

So based on your "description" of autism, you're not a Christian?   Huh  Now I understand....   Smiley

Have a Happy Passover.   Wink
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2011, 02:53:17 PM »

There are genetic factors.  Current studies show that it is most likely caused by a combination of several genes.

I personally know a researcher who worked on the Autism Genome Project.  They have identified several genetic components.  It isn't just one gene.  It is a combination of at least 6 genes (possibly more).  That is why it is so complex.

They have also linked structural differences in the brain to ASDs.  My husband's godfather has written extensively on this subject.

By description all humans are autists and Christianity promote autism.

…. And people say it is genetically….

It is lie and speculation and medical fraud and brainwashing of ignorant population.

There are not such illness as autism.

There are same people who have extreme level of communication issue, which may have absolutely different cause and absolutely unrelated and all of them would be identify as autists because all of them have simular response to irritant. 

It is froud.

People pretend them know brain – fraud.
People (especially psychologists, psychotherapists etc. ) paly gods, and build “Babylon tower” from deception and misinterpretation to substitute the God.

Them say:
“God no one to us, we have great mouth …. We will take advantage from poor people….”
Read more psalms.

Modern “western psychology” develop specially for brain washing purpose and it opposing values promoted by Christianity.

Western Psychology  full of speculation and deception – in reality it is religion.
And current  autism fraud – one more evidence of it.

Do you really think anyone here should take you seriously as long as you refuse to answer Ebor's and my questions as to why we should take you seriously?
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »

Autism technically is not a disease. Just like "alcoholism", depression, BPD, etc. are not. Read up on etiology. There are differences among diseases, disorders, syndromes, etc.

However, that does not mean that because something has not yet been classified as a disease that is does not have obvious and diagnosable symptoms. There is a much more subjective role in the diagnosis of disorders and syndromes. In the end, whatever the diagnosis is, it is whether the treatment the patient is undergoing is working or not that matters.

Often because the diagnosis and treatment of syndromes and disorders are much more subjective than the diagnosis of a disease, they frustrate the patient and their loved ones to find causes and treatments which have no validity. In autism for example, you saw this in the hysteria about vaccines "causing" autism.

Unfortunately, many non-authorities ("alternative medicine" practitioners) take advantage of the frustrations of the patients afflicted with syndromes and disorders and create or "rediscover" treatments for the illnesses to bilk people out of their money.

Lord have mercy on those afflicted with autism and those touched by the suffering surrounding it.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:04 AM »

Communication
People with autism sometimes find it difficult to express themselves emotionally and socially. For example, they may:

have difficulty understanding
-   gestures,
-   facial expressions or
-   tone of voice
-   have difficulty knowing when to start or end a conversation
-   choosing topics to talk about
-   use complex words phrases but may not fully understand what they mean
-   be very literal in what they say
-   can have difficulty understanding jokes,
-   metaphor
-   sarcasm

“People with autism sometimes…” – “sometimes” – not objective criteria.

“…. difficult to express:   have difficulty understanding…..” – express or understanding?
What kind “specialists” do not differentiate those two and make them synonyms?

So people who published it all ready mix-up things and peculation.

And all presented above criteria not objective. So it means if “doctor” need, he may fit just about any one into those description including Jesus Christ.

Autism - fake.
True : we are all mentally ill (IT IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY PRESENTING) ......... but "autism" speculation is some extreme social speculation of 3rd millennium.

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2011, 01:48:35 AM »

Communication
People with autism sometimes find it difficult to express themselves emotionally and socially. For example, they may:

-   gestures,
-   tone of voice
-   metaphor
-   sarcasm

“…. difficult to express:   have difficulty understanding…..” – express or understanding?

And all presented above criteria not objective. So it means if “doctor” need, he may fit just about any one into those description including Jesus Christ.

Autism - fake.
True : we are all mentally ill (IT IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY PRESENTING) ......... but "autism" speculation is some extreme social speculation of 3rd millennium.
And yet you continue to avoid answering the tough questions: Who are you? And why should we take you seriously?
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2011, 03:34:49 AM »

Communication

-   gestures,
-   tone of voice
-   metaphor
-   sarcasm

“…. difficult to express:   have difficulty understanding…..” – express or understanding?

Autism - fake.

And yet you continue to avoid answering the tough questions: Who are you? And why should we take you seriously?

If you not able (can’t or do not want)  to analyse information above, than no matter who presenting it: professor or fisherman.  
I make valid statement in simple format any one can read and comprehends. Some one not like it cos it ruining them social concept…..  well…. Social concept of this world have no place for God, and western psychology – great fake, which was developed to brain wash general public.  

if angel from heaven came down and make false statements, than what apostle recommend to do?
And you ask my credentials?
So what you looking for? True or credentials?

If you can oppose above statements with quality counter arguments – I do welcome it, go ahead.
But if you one who take for true any thing “president” say because he is “president” …or...Pop of rome - always right..... woe to you. social brain washing work well for you than.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:36:41 AM by Alive » Logged
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2011, 08:49:43 AM »

Alive - My wife works with "autistic" children in the special education section of our schools.  I tend to agree with much of your analysis of the syndrome, but not completely.  There are some people who function much differently than the "norm", and who see things in a different manner than the so-called norm.  I don't believe that autism is fake as much as I believe that there is a great tendency to put a label on anything that we don't understand or agree with, and right now "autism" is the catch all bucket that we throw people into, just like ADHD was ten years ago.  I did not believe that half of the people diagnosed with ADHD had it, and I don't believe that half of the so-called autistic children are really such.  I am wary of so called "spectrum" disorders since they indicate to me that what the professionals are really saying is "we really have no idea what is wrong with this person".  Half of the ADHD and "autism" that I have seen could have been corrected by a couple of good spankings when the child was younger.

And what of those people who really do have a disorder (possibly even autism)?  How is there any hope for a cure when modern science denies that there is even a God, so there is no room to even consider that an autistic person may be under the influence of a demon.  I have heard many discussions by liberals that try to give modern medical tags to what the scriptures call demon possession.  Did Christ cast a demon out of the boy that the disciples could not, or did He cure an epileptic?  I have heard modernist Orthodox priests claim the latter.  Yet, the scriptures call it a demon, and even the all knowing God in the form of Jesus Christ said "this kind can only be cast out by prayer and fasting."  My wife sees this in her classes every day.  All of the kids are "autistic", as diagnosed by someone.  Yet in reality, only a couple exhibit any kind of real clinical problem outside of undisciplined behavior.  Many of the rest are simply what would have been called in years passed, retarded.  Even then, are they really retarded, or just a byproduct of a school system that aims toward mediocrity and cannot deal with a person who tends to think in a manner different from what the books say they should?

I don't know the answer, and much of what I believe about this is open to me changing my mind, IF someone comes up with something worth listening to.  However, I am not ready to discount autism or any other syndrome as completely fake, either.  There are things (like viruses and bacteria) that make us sick, and God has shown us ways to heal those using physical means such as medicine.  I believe that there are mental disorders that also have physical causes.  God may also grant us the knowledge to heal those.  However, I also believe that we would have fewer of these "disorders" if we, as a society, were closer to God and did a better job of living our lives in accordance with his statutes.  As our society becomes more and more sick and corrupt, is it any wonder that our people also become so?

Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2011, 11:07:19 AM »

I do aperitive your time and like to make few comments latter on on, but for know (as need to go) would make just one:
However, I also believe that we would have fewer of these "disorders" if we, as a society, were closer to God and did a better job of living our lives in accordance with his statutes.  As our society becomes more and more sick and corrupt, is it any wonder that our people also become so?
Ones, our society was close to God and we did?

We crucified Him.

our society hate God and it not about to change EVER.

As our society becomes more and more sick and corrupt, is it any wonder that our people also become so?
Before and now all same, all same ..... same Hristos, same Job and same satana..... and same people build tower..... and same people say "we have great mouth , who is God for us?" as it was in David time....and such "doctors" make up "autism" and FORCE other fanatically believe it is real.
Blind lead blind.

"mad man say  - there is not God".

and Godless people "discover" ADHD and ADD and AUTISM....Pavlov was not godless, he was orthodox( as wel as Sechenov), and he is "father" of real psychology. Some people who "play autism card" absolutly ignorant in Pavlov works etc, and most of them never even heard about sechenov....they know no basic but try to operate on high performance level .... madness.

also psychology is related to pedagogy, and pedagogy in the west is dead.  
and if some one (who do not know how and what for) try to reanimate person who was dead for years..... those people are mad....

they build deception and promote lie and other take it because of "doctor" say so... blind leading blind....
why any one develop believe on them ignorence?
I KNOW who i believe at (ap. Paul). and I know what i believe at. It is not what those people try to sale. not even close.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:08:21 AM by Alive » Logged
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »

Communication

-   gestures,
-   tone of voice
-   metaphor
-   sarcasm

“…. difficult to express:   have difficulty understanding…..” – express or understanding?

Autism - fake.

If you not able (can’t or do not want)  to analyse information above, than no matter who presenting it: professor or fisherman.
You're continuing to deflect criticism of your teaching authority by making unfounded accusations of those who question you. Just answer my question. Who are you, and why should we take you seriously? I'm willing to analyze the information currently available about autism and from most every viewpoint, but I fail to understand why I should heed anything YOU say on the matter when you haven't yet established your credibility to speak with the authority you claim for yourself.

I make valid statement in simple format any one can read and comprehends.
The validity of your statements is very much under question here, and by more than just me. What makes your statement valid?

Some one not like it cos it ruining them social concept…..  well….
I've never expressed my social concept in this discussion, so how can you presume to know the above about me without making stupid assumptions?

Social concept of this world have no place for God, and western psychology – great fake, which was developed to brain wash general public.  

if angel from heaven came down and make false statements, than what apostle recommend to do?
And you ask my credentials?
How do we know you're not an angel come down from heaven to make false statements?

So what you looking for? True or credentials?

If you can oppose above statements with quality counter arguments – I do welcome it, go ahead.
But if you one who take for true any thing “president” say because he is “president” …or...Pop of rome - always right..... woe to you. social brain washing work well for you than.
I take NOTHING as true just because someone says it is. It doesn't matter if he be the president, the Pope of Rome, or even an angel. Why should I make an exception for you?
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »

I take NOTHING as true just because someone says it is. It doesn't matter if he be the president, the Pope of Rome, or even an angel. Why should I make an exception for you?

I have present valid arguments about world wide “autism” deception.

You may oppose it if can.

But so far you were not able to present any thing at all….
My guess – you ignorant in such matter and not capable to discuss those issue accordingly.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2011, 11:26:21 PM »

And what of those people who really do have a disorder (possibly even autism)?  

Of course people have disorder.
No doubt.
All people have one.
Less or more.
But it is wrong to use "autism" criteria.  

Autism criteria fake and deception.
As well as it name itself.

In reality , ALL people without exception have mental disorder.
It is official Christian statement.

It progressing from “day one” until death.
And christianity have criteria which indicating kind of illness, level of it and therapeutical recommendation.

Our fathers researched those illnesses for thousandths years and present valid criteria of identification and recommendation how to battle it and where look for curing.  

And it is obvious, that Autism speculation present fake unrelated criteria. It is absurd.
Also range of those criteria would fit all humans with no exception.

Also autism target some key Christian virtue as illness, and present illness as “normality”.

Autism “criteria” developed to suit any “social concept” enforced by governing elite.
Any one who not accept promoted “social value” will be identify as mentally ill.

Some people have low intellectual capacity ,  so now them would be identify as autists.
as well as:
All New Born babies – autists.
Most of Older people – autists.
People who refuse madness of this world - autists.
And we may continue this list for long.

Non autist would be only those who could lie well, pretend or give up personal valuers to fit well into dominant social concept.

Western Psychology is not science - It is New Religion, indorsed by government and army of ignorant and poor educated priest, who payed to do job.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:37:19 PM by Alive » Logged
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »

How is there any hope for a cure when modern science denies that there is even a God
What science ?
No science have capacity to do it.

Even more ascetic – science  based of relationship with God.
Theology – same.
And this list could be long.

Modern western psychology is not science – it is social religion.
Modern western psychology ignoring and despites fundamentals discovered by Pavlov and build it operational on social requirements to serve  political gameplay.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:58:06 PM by Alive » Logged
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »

no room to even consider that an autistic person may be under the influence of a demon. 

we all under influence of a demon. or you doubt?

Them ignore it , not deny it. It is deferent.

Them ignore God for number of reasons and one of them social concept of modern world do not wish God exist .
For God interfere pleasure them make profit of and live by.
Pleasuer it basic IDOL.

If you not wish do not consider some one as valid – you ignore him. - basic rules of every day life.
It is exactly what modern world do  with GOD.
and western psychology lawful servant modern world , so act same:
Ignore the God to make profit of lust(pleasure).

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2011, 04:06:14 AM »

I have present valid arguments about world wide “autism” deception.
Usually, if you want to persuade others of the truth of your assertions, you either have to establish what makes you an authority on what you say or else cite others whom we recognize as authoritative. After all, when we want to convince other Christians of the truth of the Church's teaching, do we not cite the Apostles and the Scriptures as our authority? Sure, the truth of your statements may stand on its own, but it still needs a believable witness to be recognized as truth. As long as you refuse to establish your own authority or refuse to cite other recognized authorities, your arguments will not be taken seriously.

My guess – you ignorant in such matter and not capable to discuss those issue accordingly.
And your guess would be wrong.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2011, 05:25:19 AM »

....want to convince other Christians of the truth of the Church's teaching....
Sound odd.

If some one not presenting valid arguments, what reason to keep engage into dialog?
So far you not present any.
…and you cant present valid argument for reason of……???

"If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil; but if well, why smitest thou Me?" (John 18 23)

Can you?

PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2011, 03:20:20 PM »

....want to convince other Christians of the truth of the Church's teaching....
Sound odd.

If some one not presenting valid arguments, what reason to keep engage into dialog?
Maybe you should ask yourself that question.

So far you not present any.
Neither have you.

…and you cant present valid argument for reason of……???
Because I don't want to. I'm here to challenge you to support your assertions, which you have not done.

"If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil; but if well, why smitest thou Me?" (John 18 23)

Can you?
If Jesus Christ Himself were to post on this forum, I would probably still question Him as I have questioned you just to make sure He is Whom He says He is and has the authority He claims for Himself. You're not Jesus, so why should you not be expected to stand up to the same scrutiny?
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »

I agree that true science and true religion are never in disagreement.  What passes for science these days is not science, or it would acknowledge the true God.  As to modern Western psychology, I consider it little better than witchcraft.  I spent some time volunteering in an asylum, an old Kirkbride building in Southern Illinois.  What a sad place.  The influence of the devil was strong in that place.

How is there any hope for a cure when modern science denies that there is even a God
What science ?
No science have capacity to do it.

Even more ascetic – science  based of relationship with God.
Theology – same.
And this list could be long.

Modern western psychology is not science – it is social religion.
Modern western psychology ignoring and despites fundamentals discovered by Pavlov and build it operational on social requirements to serve  political gameplay.

Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »

I do not doubt that we are all influenced by demons.  The issue is to what degree.  Those who do not know God have no defense against the evil one and his army.  Those of us that do know Him are continuously engaged in battle with the evil one.  C. S. Lewis once said that the greatest triumph of the devil was to convince man that he did not exist.  I am still pondering over your words regarding autism, and whether or not it is real or fake.  However, I have no doubt about the truth of your words below.

no room to even consider that an autistic person may be under the influence of a demon. 

we all under influence of a demon. or you doubt?

Them ignore it , not deny it. It is deferent.

Them ignore God for number of reasons and one of them social concept of modern world do not wish God exist .
For God interfere pleasure them make profit of and live by.
Pleasuer it basic IDOL.

If you not wish do not consider some one as valid – you ignore him. - basic rules of every day life.
It is exactly what modern world do  with GOD.
and western psychology lawful servant modern world , so act same:
Ignore the God to make profit of lust(pleasure).

Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2011, 09:11:43 PM »

Can you?

If Jesus Christ Himself were to post on this forum, I would probably still question Him as I have questioned you just to make sure He is Whom He says He is and has the authority He claims for Himself. You're not Jesus, so why should you not be expected to stand up to the same scrutiny?

You not along and have great teaches as role model to learn from follow to:

the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto Him as He was teaching and said, "By what authority doest thou these things? And who gave thee this authority?"

look like your learn your lesson well.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 09:14:52 PM by Alive » Logged
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

I agree that true science and true religion are never in disagreement.  What passes for science these days is not science, or it would acknowledge the true God.  As to modern Western psychology, I consider it little better than witchcraft. 

Depending what kind science.
Big number of researches nor related even to each other, what way them should conceder God?
 It is not allways logical.
To be good pilot it is not required having great cooking skill.

Monkey can cycle with out pray to God.
Mechanics have not much to do with theology or ascetics.
… and we may continue this comparation  on and on and on …

But psychology – is targeting our life perception and oparation.
It is targeting reason of life.
It is targeting life values.
It is targeting individual relationship with God or idol(he choos as god) – Religion.
It is targeting teaching about such relation – Religious teaching.

So it is worse then witchcraft. Witch craft to naïve….
 Modern social system of most simple and effective tool of brain washing and deception development than any witchcraft ever.

Not witchcraft conquer “empires”, start the wars, change history.
Man did.

BUT No one can conquer Christianity, it is idiot proof.
Many emperor try - faild.
Pop try - faild.
Protistants try - faild.

To many try and crush them tooths.
To many Holly fathers was exposed to the world over few millenniums period and it imposible to challenge them experience and research. 

Maximum what them can do – is to play ignorant as we can see it from above.

They have governmental power to ignore it, and then need no challenge it.

- Make new language
- Change terminology,
- substitute meaning
- make new standards,
- etc

“Have fun” – love stupidity.
“Taka it easy” – do not take life seriously,
“live life full” – full of lust.

It is main social valuer promoted by new world religion.

And if any one disagree , it considerd as mental problems:
- have difficulty understanding (all above autism criteria) –
not understent real social value, jokes etc:  clear sign of autism.

And It is just small part of all criteria of autism deception.

It is Great tool: identify real Christian values and virtues as mental illness and people will never look upon.
Alive
Warned
High Elder

« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2011, 10:46:16 PM »

C. S. Lewis once said that the greatest triumph of the devil was to convince man that he did not exist.  I am still pondering over your words regarding autism, and whether or not it is real or fake.  However, I have no doubt about the truth of your words below.

I not see any connection Lewis fantasy with autism issue we talking about.
People make up fantasy (autism) and established fake(deceptive and not objective) criteria, so all them work – fake and deception.

I never deny reality of mental illness.
We are all mentally ill.

If you read , above statements it is presents basic evidence of deception about  fundamental autism concept.

Autism concept nothing less but “social fraud” and speculation.

If I make statement : “ man, you going to die!”
Is it making me “prophet”?
No – every one going to die – it is common knowledge.

Same with autism.
If every one mentally ill (and it is reality) - you can take just about any human and diagnose him with autism.

So now it up to “new religion” “graduated priests” to identify your mental as well as social status.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:47:28 PM by Alive » Logged
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »

My quote from Lewis was not in regards to autism, but toward science in general.  They deny the whole spiritual world.  If there is no God, then there is no devil either.  And if there is no God or devil, then man must be his own god.  Blasphemy!  Although, maybe they do not deny or ignore it after all.  Why would they try so hard, as they do here in America, to deny God?  Don't you first have to acknowledge the existence of something in order to deny it?  No, they are not ignoring God, they are warring against Him. 

C. S. Lewis once said that the greatest triumph of the devil was to convince man that he did not exist.  I am still pondering over your words regarding autism, and whether or not it is real or fake.  However, I have no doubt about the truth of your words below.

I not see any connection Lewis fantasy with autism issue we talking about.
People make up fantasy (autism) and established fake(deceptive and not objective) criteria, so all them work – fake and deception.

I never deny reality of mental illness.
We are all mentally ill.

If you read , above statements it is presents basic evidence of deception about  fundamental autism concept.

Autism concept nothing less but “social fraud” and speculation.

If I make statement : “ man, you going to die!”
Is it making me “prophet”?
No – every one going to die – it is common knowledge.

Same with autism.
If every one mentally ill (and it is reality) - you can take just about any human and diagnose him with autism.

So now it up to “new religion” “graduated priests” to identify your mental as well as social status.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »

Don't you first have to acknowledge the existence of something in order to deny it? 

I don't believe in invisible pink unicorns, yet I don't think that lack of belief (or even denial of existence) demonstrates that they must exist...

"Change is the process of becoming more like who we are."
Tags: autism vaccination dodgeball 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: