OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 11:35:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Caroline - an update  (Read 848 times) Average Rating: 0
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« on: June 23, 2003, 03:28:55 AM »

Dear Friends,
I have had an update and  I will quote some extracts

<<The family had a priest come to the hospital to anoint her in that same week>>
[This was presumably the week that the Rosaries and the bottle of Lourdes Water arrived]

<<He gave all of us the Divine Chaplet of Mercy to pray for 9 days, which we are doing.>>

<<The morning the priest came Caroline was the worst we have seen her since the week of the accident>>

[Further medical details were given - but I will spare you them  ]

And she then continued with

<< She has been extremely unstable since then, with frequent painful total-body muscle spasms and cardio/respiratory issues.>>

All we can do is pray for this little one , her poor exhausted [ emotionally and physically] Family and the Nursing and Medical Staff who look after her with such tender devoted care

We pray that Caroline's agony will be eased , that the suffering of her Family will come to an end, and that the Father's plan for this little one will come about soon.

We pray for all those involved with her that they are given Healing and Strength at this time.

Lord Hear our prayer as we cry out to You

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Brigid of Kildare
Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 05:50:38 AM »

Thank you for this update. I will keep praying for the baby and all who care for her.

Holy Panteleimon pray to God for her!

Brigid

Bríd Naomhtha, Mhuire na nGaeil, Guí Orainn
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: