OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 02:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creation Museum Family Visit  (Read 18933 times) Average Rating: 0
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »

I love reading the comments from the spouters of "tolerance". Seriously. Those that left comments REALLY hate those not like themselves.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2013, 01:26:07 AM »

Having Young Earth Creationist parents really is a drag. For starters, you can't watch Science Channel or any of the BBC nature documentaries in front of them because evolution and "millions of years" is always mentioned.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »

Having Young Earth Creationist parents really is a drag. For starters, you can't watch Science Channel or any of the BBC nature documentaries in front of them because evolution and "millions of years" is always mentioned.

It could be worse, they could belong to the Flat Earth Society as well.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »

I love reading the comments from the spouters of "tolerance". Seriously. Those that left comments REALLY hate those not like themselves.

PP

Roll Eyes

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2013, 10:53:53 AM »

PP

Roll Eyes
What? It'd be one thing bashing the idea of the creationist museum beliefs, but those people were getting personal.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2013, 10:54:56 AM »

PP

Roll Eyes
What? It'd be one thing bashing the idea of the creationist museum beliefs, but those people were getting personal.

PP

Which people are you referencing?

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2013, 10:55:38 AM »

PP

Roll Eyes

PP

Which people are you referencing?
The commentors at the bottom of the article.

PP

Gregory the Great

Tags: creation evolution 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: