OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 05:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone having concerns  (Read 707 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: June 16, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »

Friends,

I hope you all know that my goal is to provide a free forum for the discussion of Orthodox Christianity, while also maintaining a place where people can ask questions, make friendly debates, and discuss the issues without fear of being blasted to shreads like on some of the Internet email lists (which tend to be nastier no matter what religion is doing the debating).

One of our best posters expressed his frustration that he thinks that anti-Orthodox opinions are being allowed to often here.

I don't want that to be the case: like I said, we allow friendly debate, but always in the context of the fact that this is an ORTHODOX board.

I am not going to open this thread to debate, since I have many times before asked for your opinions and we have had some lively discussions.  Instead, I ask you to private message me with your most sincere and firm concerns, objections, comments, etc., and I will forward them to the rest of the OC.NET team, to discern if there is something we need to do differently.

Please be aware that the last time I asked for feedback, I got about 3 posts publicily and 1 private message.  Now is your chance to be heard at this time (although you are always heard if you click on my name to send me a PM).

We try to be as populist as we can when running this board, so we want to hear from you if you have concerns.

Yours in Christ,

anastasios
admin

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Tags: moderation orthodoxchristianity.net 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: