(1) Never jump out of a friend's high tree house when he tells you he'll give you $5...(he gave me $3 instead..the bum!)
(2) If you have curly hair like me, always brush your hair after the shower, even though not brushing it gives you way more nice curls. I ended up having to cut and shave all my hair off and am still waiting for it to grow out longer because I got a huge knot in my hair that look like a giant sabertooth tiger-worthy hairball.
(3) If you break your glasses in the shower (don't ask me why they were in the shower with me
), it is not a good idea to try to superglue part of the frame back together, as well as the lens inside the frame....and then use paint remover to try to get all the superglue streaks off the glass.
(4) If you're a college freshman living with a roommate, it is not a good idea to substitute dried apricots for chocolate in a effort to eat better...and then eat the whole bag...and then constantly wake up at night for the next two nights with constant flatulence. I honestly didn't know dried apricots would do this to me....
(5) It is not a good idea to try and hatch a regular supermarket egg in one of your snowboots, and then forget that you put it there. I did that when I was 5.