OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 12:12:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning your chess mod/script  (Read 1034 times) Average Rating: 0
Cleopas
Bible Thumping, Tongue Talking, Faith Walking Christian
Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Charismatic Evangelical

If I'm my own Pope then I claim infalliablity. Ha!

perfecthart
« on: December 15, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »

I have not been able to find a script that had the same functionality as whatever you are using.
I am interested in obtaining the same program you guys have for use on my sites.
Can someone please point me in the right direction to obtain and implement this?
If it requires special development and/or modification I am willing to pay. Grin Wink

Thanks

Cleopas
Christopher Hart

"Every one, though born of God in an instant, yet undoubtedly grows by slow degrees” -- John Wesley
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »

The chess modification is available at simplemachines.org.  If you are not using Simple Machines software, but are still using a PHP system, you should be able to modify it relatively simply.  If you are not familiar with how to modify PHP then you can find developers for hire; try php.net

In Christ,

Anastasios
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 04:56:16 PM by Anastasios » Logged

Met. Demetrius's Enthronement

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching.

I served as an Orthodox priest from June 2008 to April 2013, before resigning for personal reasons
Cleopas
Elder

perfecthart
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 07:06:39 PM »

Okay.

I tried there and could not find it. I guess I didn't try hard enough. If it isn't too inconvenient could you link me directly to it?
BTW, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the news forum. I decided on the news forum since this was directly related to the staff and functionality of the site. I apologize for choosing wrongly. Just wanted to give you guys an FYI.

Cleopas
Christopher Hart

"Every one, though born of God in an instant, yet undoubtedly grows by slow degrees” -- John Wesley
Cleopas
Elder

perfecthart
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 07:28:14 PM »

Hi friend,

Found it.  Wink It's not officially released yet so I couldn't find it under the customize section. I did eventually find it in the community.

Many Thanks!  Grin

Cleopas
Christopher Hart

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: