3 (42.9%)
Galvitron (Megatron is lame)
0 (0%)
Megatron (I also like Galvitron)
4 (57.1%)
Galvitron (Megatron is cool also)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?  (Read 771 times)

Offline Bono Vox

• The Orthodox Bagpiper
  • OC.net guru
Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:52:37 AM »
This is another question for the transformers fan.
Troparion - Tone 1:
O Sebastian, spurning the assemblies of the wicked,You gathered the wise martyrs Who with you cast down the enemy; And standing worthily before the throne of God, You gladden those who cry to you:Glory to him who has strengthened you! Glory to him who has granted you a crown!

Offline admiralnick

• Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
  • OC.net guru
Re: Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 01:27:00 AM »
Megatron, No question. Galvatron was an idiot and he had no real foil. I would've voted for Star Scream but he wasn't an option.

-Nick
The ORIGINAL: "NULL"

Offline Bono Vox

• The Orthodox Bagpiper
  • OC.net guru
Re: Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »
Megatron, No question. Galvatron was an idiot and he had no real foil. I would've voted for Star Scream but he wasn't an option.

-Nick

Galvatron was cool in the movie, but extremely lame in the cartoon series. His voice sounded like fred from scooby doo. In my opinion, the story line and animation went down for the series after the movie. In many ways, it almost looked like it was animated by hannabarbara.

Does star scream count as a leader? I would have put him as an option, but I don't know if he counts.
Troparion - Tone 1:
O Sebastian, spurning the assemblies of the wicked,You gathered the wise martyrs Who with you cast down the enemy; And standing worthily before the throne of God, You gladden those who cry to you:Glory to him who has strengthened you! Glory to him who has granted you a crown!