OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 20, 2014, 06:41:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?
Megatron (Galvitron is lame) - 3 (42.9%)
Galvitron (Megatron is lame) - 0 (0%)
Megatron (I also like Galvitron) - 4 (57.1%)
Galvitron (Megatron is cool also) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite Decepticon Leader?  (Read 702 times) Average Rating: 0
Bono Vox
The Orthodox Bagpiper
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« on: December 15, 2007, 12:52:37 AM »

This is another question for the transformers fan.

Troparion - Tone 1:
O Sebastian, spurning the assemblies of the wicked,You gathered the wise martyrs Who with you cast down the enemy; And standing worthily before the throne of God, You gladden those who cry to you:Glory to him who has strengthened you! Glory to him who has granted you a crown!
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 01:27:00 AM »

Megatron, No question. Galvatron was an idiot and he had no real foil. I would've voted for Star Scream but he wasn't an option.

-Nick

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
Bono Vox
The Orthodox Bagpiper
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »

Megatron, No question. Galvatron was an idiot and he had no real foil. I would've voted for Star Scream but he wasn't an option.

-Nick

Galvatron was cool in the movie, but extremely lame in the cartoon series. His voice sounded like fred from scooby doo. In my opinion, the story line and animation went down for the series after the movie. In many ways, it almost looked like it was animated by hannabarbara.

Does star scream count as a leader? I would have put him as an option, but I don't know if he counts.

Troparion - Tone 1:
O Sebastian, spurning the assemblies of the wicked,You gathered the wise martyrs Who with you cast down the enemy; And standing worthily before the throne of God, You gladden those who cry to you:Glory to him who has strengthened you! Glory to him who has granted you a crown!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: