Author Topic: Send Mary Cecilia an eCard (or 2) in the hospital!  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Nigula Qian Zishi

• Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
  • OC.net guru
  • 我美丽的妻子和我。
    • Orthodox Ecclesiology and The World
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Denver
Send Mary Cecilia an eCard (or 2) in the hospital!
« on: June 03, 2003, 07:46:56 AM »
Those of you that go to the Cafe or read the shout outs here know that our fellow poster, Mary Cecilia, wife of Paradosis, has been in the hospital for the last week and had surgery yesterday. She still needs our prayers and if you would like to send her an eCard to help brighten her spirits, please do. It can be done thriough the hospital quite easily. The directions are here if you are interested.
在基督
尼古拉
前执事
的博客

Offline Ebor

• Vanyar
  • Taxiarches
Re:Send Mary Cecilia an eCard (or 2) in the hospital!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 11:04:43 AM »
Has there been any word about Mary Cecilia?

Ebor
"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.

Offline Nigula Qian Zishi

• Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
  • OC.net guru
  • 我美丽的妻子和我。
    • Orthodox Ecclesiology and The World
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Denver
Mary Cecilia is out of the hospital!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 11:09:14 AM »
Oh yes, I forgot to update the situation here. Sorry! She is out of the hospital finally. She still has some pain, but is doing much better. You can read about it in her and her husband's words here.
在基督
尼古拉
前执事
的博客

Hypo-Ortho

Re:Send Mary Cecilia an eCard (or 2) in the hospital!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 11:18:52 AM »
I'm very happy to learn that Mary Cecilia is back home and recovering in a familiar environment.

My prayers go up for her continued recovery.  My best to Mary Cecilia and Justin.

In Christ,
Hypo-Ortho