OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 23, 2014, 10:49:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Send Mary Cecilia an eCard (or 2) in the hospital!  (Read 1264 times) Average Rating: 0
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« on: June 03, 2003, 07:46:56 AM »

Those of you that go to the Cafe or read the shout outs here know that our fellow poster, Mary Cecilia, wife of Paradosis, has been in the hospital for the last week and had surgery yesterday. She still needs our prayers and if you would like to send her an eCard to help brighten her spirits, please do. It can be done thriough the hospital quite easily. The directions are here if you are interested.

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 11:04:43 AM »

Has there been any word about Mary Cecilia?

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 11:09:14 AM »

Oh yes, I forgot to update the situation here. Sorry! She is out of the hospital finally. She still has some pain, but is doing much better. You can read about it in her and her husband's words here.

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Hypo-Ortho
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 11:18:52 AM »

I'm very happy to learn that Mary Cecilia is back home and recovering in a familiar environment.

My prayers go up for her continued recovery.  My best to Mary Cecilia and Justin.

In Christ,
Hypo-Ortho
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: