OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 01, 2014, 01:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the deal with the 'shout' box?  (Read 2850 times) Average Rating: 0
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« on: November 27, 2007, 04:12:11 AM »

So, what's the deal with the 'shout' box?  It's turning the forum into a Playskool busybox!  All we need now is a silly horn, a small mirror, a bunch of multi-colored plastic keys hanging over our heads and a steering wheel!  Y'all think you can incorporate those as well? Wink  Hey, I'm no agitator but seriously, it's pretty distracting...Why don't y'all just PM each other or use the Random Post thread?  Just my $0.02

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 05:43:23 AM »

The shout box is actually an old feature which has been restored.
Mind you, it used to be at the bottom of the page, which I think was less distracting, but I'm glad to see it back anyway!

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 09:20:52 AM »

I'm just impressed there hasn't been any actual shouting in the shout box yet.  And I emphasize yet.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
paradoxy
Married Hermit

Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox

"Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds."

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 09:54:21 AM »

I think it's cuuute Smiley

And when He knew for certain
Only drowning men could see Him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"

Leonard Cohen
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »

bear with me whiel I make some cosmetic adjustements (and allow you the capability to turn it on/off).

Mind you, this isn't my full time job, and while I really love this site, it can't be my first priority.

Thanks,
Robert
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »

We-eee-eeel....
You know you make me wanna (Shout!)
Kick my heels up and (Shout!)
Throw my hands up and (Shout!)
Throw my head back and (Shout!)
Come on now (Shout!)
Don't forget to say you will
Don't forget to say, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Say you will)
Say it right now bab-ay
(Say you will)
Come on, come on
(Say you will)
Say it, will-a you-ooooo!
(Say you will)
You got it, now!
(Say) say that you love me
(Say) say that you need me
(Say) say that you want me
(Say) you wanna please me
(Say) come on now
(Say) come on now
(Say) come on now
(Say) come on now
(Say) I still remember
(Shooby-doo-wop-do-wop-wop-wop-wop)
When you used to be nine years old
Yeah-yeah!
I was a fool for you, from the bottom of my soul, yeah!
Now that you've grown, up
Enough to know, yeah yeah
You wanna leave me, you wanna, let me go
(Shooby-doo-wop-do-wop)

I want you to know
I said I want you to know right now, yeah!
You been good to me baby
Better than I been to myself, hey! hey!
An if you ever leave me
I don't want nobody else, hey! hey!
I said I want you to know-ho-ho-hey!
I said I want you to know right now, hey! hey!

You know you make me wanna
(Shout-wooo) hey-yeah
(Shout-wooo) yeah-yeah-yeah
(Shout-wooo) aaaalll-right
(Shout-wooo) aaaalll-right
(Shout-wooo) come on now!
(Shout) come on now!
(Shout) yeah, yeah, yeah
(Shout) yeah, yeah, yeah (good sound)
(Shout) all-alright (good sound)
(Shout) it's all-alright (good sound)
(Shout) all-alright (good sound)
(Shout) all-alright (aah)

Now wai-a-ait a minute!
I feel aaaaaaallllllright!
(Yeah-Yeah, Yeah-Yeah!)
(OOOOOOOOW)
Now that I got my woman
I feel aaaaaaaalllllright!
(Yeah-Yeah, Yeah-Yeah, Yeah-Yeah)
Every time I think about you
You been so good to me
You know you make me wanna
(Shout-wooo) lift my heels up and
(Shout-wooo) throw my head back and
(Shout-wooo) kick my heels up and
(Shout-wooo) come on now
(Shout-wooo) take it easy
(Shout-wooo) take it easy
(Shout-wooo) take it easy (higher)
(Shout) a little bit softer now (wooo)
(Shout) a little bit softer now

(Shout) a little bit louder now
(Shout) a little bit louder now (ooo)

(Shout) a little bit louder now (wooo)
(Shout)
Hey-Hey-A-Hey
(Hey-Hey-A-Hey)
Hey-A-Hey-A
(Hey-A-Hey-A)
Hey-A-Hey-A)
(Hey-A-Hey-A)
Hey-A-A-Hey)
(Hey-A-A-Hey)

Jump Now!
Jump up and shout now (wooo)
Everybody shout now
Everybody shout now
Everybody, shout, shout
Shout, shout, shout
Shout, shout, shou-out
Shout, shout, shou-out
Shout, shout, shout, shout (oh-whoa-yeah)
Shout, shout, shout, shout (oh yeah)
Shout, shout, shout, shout
Everybody shout now (ooo)

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_isley_brothers/shout.html

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »

Dork. Grin

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »

Dork. Grin

... and proud of it.

Shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout, shout, shout, shout-shout-shout

SHOUT!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 03:09:34 PM »

GATOR!

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »

If you accuse me of extortion one more time, I'll have your legs broken.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:13:13 PM by cleveland » Logged

---------------------
paradoxy
Married Hermit

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 06:03:28 PM »

Where's the shoutbox? It's gone! Where is it? I can't find it! Where, oh, where is it gone to!?

Leonard Cohen
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 06:09:54 PM »

Where's the shoutbox? It's gone! Where is it? I can't find it! Where, oh, where is it gone to!?

Robert mentioned he was going to turn it off temporarily to tweak it a little.  It should be back soon.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
paradoxy
Married Hermit

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »

Oh. Thanks. Smiley

Leonard Cohen
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 06:42:42 PM »

You're welcome... I kind of miss it too now.

GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »

I express my displeasure about something here and now it's gone?  I must have a lot of power and clout around here. Cheesy

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

lolcat addict

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 06:52:43 PM »

I express my displeasure about something here and now it's gone?  I must have a lot of power and clout around here. Cheesy

Cheesy  We're not worthy!

FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »

That's what you think, eh?

So...what color is the sky in the world you live in, Jibrail?  Wink

(One of my favorite lines in Cheers)

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 12:09:34 AM »

How now my sweet creature of bombast? (Henry IV Part I)

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 12:26:23 AM »

Heh heh. Actually, I prefer Mr. Boombastic...

GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 12:47:05 AM »

Have you been re-reading Shakespeare recently? Wink

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »

Have you been re-reading Shakespeare recently? Wink

Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.
All's Well That Ends Well

angel

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 09:35:03 AM »

Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.
All's Well That Ends Well

angel

You've been waiting to say that to him for a few years, no? Cheesy

---------------------
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: