Match the Faith from List 1 with the coffee from list 2 you think it best matches, and discuss.
LIST 1 LIST 2
1) Orthodoxy A) Chicory Based Coffee Substitute.
2) Roman Catholicism B) Decaf Espresso
3) Eastern/Oriental Catholicism C) Mocha
4) High Anglican D) Turkish Coffee
5) Lutheranism E) Espresso
6) Evangelical Protestant F) Latte
7) Non-Trinitarian (J/W, Mormons etc) G) Decaf Instant
This is great! No coffee--pla-ease, why do they call it coffee hour?
My answers are based on the idea that Catholics add to the faith (devmt
of doctrine) and Protestants take away (no Tradition), a common illustration
used by Orthodox.
1. E - It's the real thing in the list - and potent too. (Personally, I prefer
Chock 'ful of Nuts, which, conveniently, happens to be the Heavenly Coffee).
2. - F With lots of additives (milk)
3- C The same thing with less additives
4 - G has become so whimpy is it tasteless (although I really mean
Episcoplians, not High Anglicans)
5 - B Takes all the kick out of the faith
6 - D Still has kick, but doesn't taste good.
7 - A not even coffee
No offense, anyone. That was fun!