OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 11:42:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Image Posting Hints  (Read 1499 times) Average Rating: 0
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« on: November 19, 2007, 03:17:42 AM »

His Holiness Patriarch Pavle is in the Military Hospital in Belgrade.  May God bless this truly remarkable and holy old man, the "saint who walks"  whose life and example has shed light to all the Orthodox world.

Father Bless;
IM  amazed how does one post links and images in these posts, i tryed cutting and pasting and it still doesn't work..it's confusing for me ...stashko
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 03:18:23 AM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 03:39:21 AM »

Father Bless;
IM  amazed how does one post links and images in these posts, i tryed cutting and pasting and it still doesn't work..it's confusing for me ...stashko
Stasko,  I put some information in the Tech Forum about placing images from websites in messages.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13445.msg185934.html#msg185934

There are other technigues for images which you want to add from your computer files.
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 04:16:19 AM »

Stasko,  I put some information in the Tech Forum about placing images from websites in messages.

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13445.msg185934.html#msg185934

There are other technigues for images which you want to add from your computer files.

Father thank you ,,i need to ask a question ,,i ask a fellow serb named sloga in this forum some were he is ignoring the question..since you know serbian better than i do ,,,what is a kralj and a tsar which one is bigger title ,,i always had this on my mind ,,but when im around serbs i never think to ask ..tell me what they are in english,,..Father Bless ...stashko ,,,also whats the name of the serbian prince
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:21:59 AM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 04:37:59 AM »

Father thank you ,,i need to ask a question ,,i ask a fellow serb named sloga in this forum some were he is ignoring the question..since you know serbian better than i do ,,,what is a kralj and a tsar which one is bigger title ,,i always had this on my mind ,,but when im around serbs i never think to ask ..tell me what they are in english,,..Father Bless ...stashko ,,,also whats the name of the serbian prince
Kralj is a King and less than a Tsar or Car who is an Emperor.

Funny thing is that Tsar or Car Lazar gets called a Tsar even though he was a Prince (Knez).  Huh
stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 04:51:58 AM »

Funny thing is that Tsar or Car Lazar gets called a Tsar even though he was a Prince (Knez).  Huh

Thank you again ,,,i once did ask a croation friend about this a long time ago,which one was bigger title he told me kralj was because in there prayers they use kralj  Jesus ,,but in the serbian orthodox prayers we use tsar jesus...he never told me what they were in english so it left Huh marks for me ...Father Bless ...mystery cleared up ...stashko  

i read your link im more confused ,,,maybe it's ment for me not to be  adding links or images .....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:57:57 AM by stashko » Logged

stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 05:04:10 AM »

Father;
Isn't he a very Holy Saint for us ,is he the one for vidov dan  i didnt even known that knez was prince in serbian  Оче Благослови          ...stashko
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 05:09:23 AM by stashko » Logged

Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 05:27:38 AM »

Father;
Isn't he a very Holy Saint for us ,is he the one for vidov dan  i didnt even known that knez was prince in serbian  Оче Благослови          ...stashko
Yes, he is Sveti Car Lazar.  From Vidovdan. And his holy wife Saint Milica the founder of the monastery of Ljubostinja.

stashko
Protokentarchos

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 06:58:40 AM »

Yes, he is Sveti Car Lazar.  From Vidovdan. And his holy wife Saint Milica the founder of the monastery of Ljubostinja.

Фала оче за све одговор на моје питање...ја се учин мало по мало  моју правослабну беру..опет фала млого ..оче благослоби ....сташко

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: