OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 05:37:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: catholic answers forum bars orthodox dicussion  (Read 267820 times) Average Rating: 0
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #1080 on: January 18, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »

She  angel must have been quite larger than a wee  Wink thorn in their side...  Smiley

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
the slave
intolerant of intolerance
High Elder

Faith: Greek Catholic
Jurisdiction: UGCC

« Reply #1081 on: January 18, 2008, 03:10:28 PM »

I openly admit it - I deliberately created a second ID as I was blazing mad about something that had been posted about Herarchical Appointments - that at that stage had not been announced - and it was being received as gospel truth.

Despite protests from me by PM  the thread stayed -up  so I sort of saw red - created the new ID and within 5 mins got the banning notice.

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Hesychios
perpetual neophyte
Site Supporter

Faith: Orthodox Catholic Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1082 on: January 18, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »

... I was blazing mad about something that had been posted ...
Yep, that place will do get one seeing red!  Angry

I got past that long enough to become nauseated by what I read there, and no longer caring about what people think. I still pop in occasionally to have a look-see, and sure enough, same reaction.  Tongue

My last post contained a line stating that I no longer wished to post after the suspension of Irish Melkite and the secret banning of at least 14 people. I was sure I would get whacked for that. The post was edited in less than an hour.

I have not been banned even so, I just can't stand it anymore and the site was interfering with my spiritual well-being.

Michael

"Tradition is the living faith of the dead; traditionalism is the dead faith of the living"
Jaroslav Pelikan
the slave
High Elder

« Reply #1083 on: January 18, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

I know what you mean  Michael .

But there is one snag with all this - questions are being posted that need decent answers - and much of the time the answers they get are very superficial.

I really can't help feeling that it would be better to actually close the Board down Sad though it would leave many folk with nowhere to ask these questions and gain some slight scrap of knowledge about  Eastern Spirituality.

The old Eastern Christianity Forum really did work - eternal memory

"Never let anyone try to tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years; and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."
- St. John Maximovitch
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #1084 on: January 18, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »

"I just can't stand it anymore and the site was interfering with my spiritual well-being"

Brother Michael,ain't that the truth...

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
prodromos
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #1085 on: January 18, 2008, 11:38:22 PM »

The time between my visits there have been getting longer and longer. I used to be curious as to what was being posted there but have found even that mild interest has waned. I haven't been back there for a while now.

John
Mickey
OC.net guru

Faith: Holy Orthodoxy

« Reply #1086 on: January 22, 2008, 12:14:54 PM »

The time between my visits there have been getting longer and longer. I used to be curious as to what was being posted there but have found even that mild interest has waned. I haven't been back there for a while now.
Ditto.
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #1087 on: January 23, 2008, 07:47:58 AM »

Well the exile is over  police, but hardly coming home.

I posted a little blurb just to test.  I've been restored.

Just not much to post on anymore.

Solitudinem faciunt et pacem appellant.  They make a dessert and call it peace.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Mickey
OC.net guru

« Reply #1088 on: January 23, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

They make a dessert and call it peace.
I think you mean, "desert".   laugh

Many people make "desserts" for peace offerings.  Grin
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1089 on: January 23, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »

I think you mean, "desert".   laugh

Many people make "desserts" for peace offerings.  Grin

Brother...
Thats Funny i like it.........stashko...............SmileyCentral.com" border="0

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
The Iambic Pen

Faith: Catholic - Church of Old Rome
Jurisdiction: Latin Rite

« Reply #1090 on: January 23, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »

I still like to post there, but I'll probably avoid the Eastern Christianity forum.  If I stay there, I tend to get riled up and post something that tests the boundaries a bit... Smiley
the slave
High Elder

« Reply #1091 on: January 23, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

Yes - well there you have a problem as it's not Eastern Christianity any longer Sad

It's Eastern Catholicism and it shows Smiley

It does seem to be getting new members though - wonder how ?

- St. John Maximovitch
Hesychios
perpetual neophyte
Site Supporter

« Reply #1092 on: January 23, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

I think they have been invited in, by someone.

That's OK, I guess.

The quality of the place has not improved, and I do not believe that Eastern Catholics are properly represented there. It is also open season on Orthodox, with the peppering of "drive by" posts (although that is not the place for it).

I suppose they are looking for a place to support themselves in their misconceptions.

I had expected that one of the newer participants would raise the level of discourse there, but I think he is not really paying attention to where some of those other posters are going with their comments. He may regret that later.

I came across an interesting quote earlier today..
"One's imagination is a good servant, and a bad master"

I prefer not to think that these various people are outright liars, I think that they are victims of their imaginations.

"Tradition is the living faith of the dead; traditionalism is the dead faith of the living"
Jaroslav Pelikan
username!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Ukrainian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvaniadoxy

« Reply #1093 on: January 24, 2008, 09:59:41 PM »

Regardless of who was brought in, the forum has hit the bottom and landed on spikes.
There is no way anyone can man a defence for Orthodox over there now.  I guess the war is officially over, especially when they start threads attacking Eastern Orthodox and there isn't any substance to a single post in those threads and I simply can't say anything, I'm going toe-to-toe with the two or three main opinion groups that make up the posts on the forum anymore.  I know the responses and I would be lead into citing, referencing and making elaborate replies to the post and they'd just repeat themselves and not argue with any academic style.
Example:
P:Eastern Orthodox are all ________ ________ because on this date _____ this happened and in _______
the great Pope ________ made this comment.  Therefore they are out of the church and there is no salvation or grace.. blah blah blah

Response:  Enough information to get your master's thesis in front of the judges

P:  there is no salvation outside of the church and therefore the Eastern Orthodox have ________ and are _______ because the Pope is ___________ and therefore I'm right and everyone else is wrong

There is no point in wasting time if it isn't going to be read or disputed with a real post!!!!!  That is the point of discussion. 
If that forum wants to look and support attitudes that run contrary to the position of the Roman Catholic Church, then so be it.  I know there are plenty of knowledge laden Eastern Catholics that read all of these boards that could add much over there.  Because not only are the Orthodox ridiculed the Eastern Catholics are as well. 
It is a shame when the forum was to revert back to an informational spot for Catholics to learn about the Eastern Rites, which is one thing... but when it turns into a place for attacks by Catholics against Catholics... that's just a whole other box of cigars. 
And while I am ranting, I have seen the latin-refugee attitude that the Eastern churches are just good enough to escape the mass in the Roman churches, they aren't mindful of the very deep and cultural histories of the churches they use as a feel good place and they aren't respectful enough to learn the different methods of worship or anything about the community.  They just demonstrate that it is just another offering on the buffet table of Catholicism they get to choose from whenever one Rite of Worship style tires them.  This is not what the Eastern Churches are made for, I can assure you that.
They are communities that were formed by and most likely still consist of families who have strong and old country ties to the very existence of the particular sui juris church in the first place.  These members are are Greek Catholic/Byzantine Catholic not only by their personal convictions but also by actual historical events that happened to their ancestors.  When people go in and use their churches as feel good places it is a mockery of not only the church members beliefs but also their shared heritage.  While there is nothing wrong about attending a Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church* as a Latin Catholic one should be mindful of the history of the people and why they have a UGCC and also perhaps more important, or another part of the equation, they should be willing to learn and understand the worship practices of the Byzantine Rite. 
Anyway, I'm done ranting.

*I chose the UGCC for this example but you could insert any of the Eastern Catholic Churches.
Everyone one of them has a history to their existence.  For example, besides the historical happenings in the mid to late 1600's the UGCC exists as it does today because the persecution during the Soviet rule created a strong faith among the Ukrainian Catholics and after communism fell the UGCC came out of the catacombs with their faith having been made stronger by the trials they faced.  I don't care what a person's argument for or against the Eastern Catholic churches are, you simply can not help but admiring the faith and love for the church despite such persecution.  Things to remember, everyone has a story, sometimes the story should be very respected even though you may have different beliefs. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:09:38 PM by username! » Logged

AMM
Archon

Jurisdiction: ACROD

« Reply #1094 on: January 24, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

I have a theory that arguing about religion over the Inernet with complete strangers over time makes you profoundly weird.  Maybe they're just doing everyone a favor.
Mickey
OC.net guru

« Reply #1095 on: January 25, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »

I have a theory that arguing about religion over the Inernet with complete strangers over time makes you profoundly weird. 
I'm koo-koo for coco puffs. Koo-Koo for coco puffs. <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZSYYYYYYCQUS%2526i%253D4%252F4%255F11%255F10%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 01:28:13 PM by Mickey » Logged
Joab Anias

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Rome

« Reply #1096 on: January 26, 2008, 05:36:29 PM »

I have a theory that arguing about religion over the Inernet with complete strangers over time makes you profoundly weird.  Maybe they're just doing everyone a favor.

Can we getta Amena ta tha ma brothas an sistas in the great and almighty lord Jesus tha Christa ~ Alleluiaa Whew!
 laugh
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1097 on: January 26, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

Thanks for your theory, but since when has censorship and bibliocaust ever done anyone a favour?

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
AMM
Archon

« Reply #1098 on: January 26, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »

In its life the church has silenced clerics, destroyed the works of heretics and condoned or overseen the violent suppression of groups it deemed a threat to the established order.  Whether or not those have ultimately had favorable results is up for debate.

A moderated forum by nature is a place of censorship, even if of a mild form.
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1099 on: January 26, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »

A moderated forum by nature is a place of censorship, even if of a mild form.

I agree. But IMHO, what CAF did was not "mild".

AMM
Archon

« Reply #1100 on: January 26, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »

I agree. But IMHO, what CAF did was not "mild".

It sounds like it wasn't.  My half-joking theory is that arguing over the Inernet, or being a com box "warrior" as I heard the term recently will make you do and say things you will regret.  It will make you look unbalanced and angry.  That's not the same as just talking about things.  Some people may have gone to a Catholic forum to talk, but I'm guessing some wanted to argue.

I can say this all because I'm normal and not one of weirdos.   Grin
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #1101 on: January 26, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »

So what new rules as CAF does everyone have such a problem with?

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1102 on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »

I'm guessing
'nuf said.

cs22408

Faith: Catholic seeking orthodoxy

« Reply #1103 on: January 26, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »

I want to thank all of you orthodox christians for defending orthodoxy on CAF. Your eloquent defence of Orthodoxy has caused my wife and I to seek conversion to the Orthodox faith. I especially want to thank isa almisry, Mickey, and prodomos for their informative posts at CAF. Thank you very much. You have all truly made a difference.

cs22408 aka VARC
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #1104 on: January 26, 2008, 10:55:13 PM »

Welcome to OC.net, cs22408!   Smiley

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #1105 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »

Welcome to the forum, cs22408! And...keep us informed on your progress!

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
prodromos
OC.net guru

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2008, 04:03:44 AM »

Boy are they protective of their Latin practices on CAF.

I chanced upon a thread asking whether they had committed a sin by not having fasted an hour before Holy Communion. The thread was already a few pages long, he'd gotten his answer, and I posted that in the Orthodox Church we fast from sundown or midnight the night before, and that as far as I knew the practice was the same in the Eastern Catholic Churches. I asked how they felt about not being able to keep even such minimal requirements and also made the comment that their Mass must run for a very short time (less than 1 hour between the beginning of Mass and Holy Communion) else even the weakest would be able to keep the fast.

Admittedly I could have been more diplomatic. Although I was mostly expressing my own amazement, I don't doubt my comments would not have been well received. The upshot is my post was deleted. No message from the moderators, no warning, it was as if I had never made the post in the first place.

Nice to see you here VARC. BTW, is it just me or does anyone else read the user named FCEGM as PHLEGM? It sure fits the tone of his posts  Grin

John
Joab Anias

« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »

I posted that in the Orthodox Church we fast from sundown or midnight the night before.

Well no wonder. I'd be angry too.  Wink
Joab Anias

« Reply #1108 on: January 27, 2008, 09:08:35 AM »

I want to thank all of you orthodox christians for defending orthodoxy on CAF. Your eloquent defence of Orthodoxy has caused my wife and I to seek conversion to the Orthodox faith. I especially want to thank isa almisry, Mickey, and prodomos for their informative posts at CAF. Thank you very much. You have all truly made a difference.

cs22408 aka VARC

Drive by prostylization works!  Shocked Lol. J/K. Don't ya just love drive by posts, see my last one above. laugh I love that term. Kudos to my EO friends for that one.

God be with you and all the best. Hope you find a home that meets your spiritual needs. Gratitude is good!

Are you heading for strictly EO or EOC?

Peace.
Joab Anias

« Reply #1109 on: January 27, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »

'nuf said.

Sounds like an educated guess though.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1110 on: January 27, 2008, 09:13:37 AM »

Admittedly I could have been more diplomatic. Although I was mostly expressing my own amazement, I don't doubt my comments would not have been well received. The upshot is my post was deleted. No message from the moderators, no warning, it was as if I had never made the post in the first place.

One would think that at some point those folks might imagine this type of action could turn counter-productive.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #1111 on: January 27, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »

cs22408 aka VARC

Welcome home.

And thanks for your kind words, but Someone Else has to take the credit.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Joab Anias

« Reply #1112 on: January 27, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »

One would think that at some point those folks might imagine this type of action could turn counter-productive.

Hehe, I think thats why they deleted the post. They have these funny rules about charity, denouncing the praxis of another or prostylization. Perhaps they haven't grasped yet that buying into polemics is no great sin.  Wink
prodromos
OC.net guru

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #1113 on: January 27, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »

Hehe, I think thats why they deleted the post. They have these funny rules about charity, denouncing the praxis of another or prostylization.
It wasn't uncharitable, it is simply that they would probably consider it so in the context of that thread. The thing is, they have to keep the Latins and the Byzantines separate on their own forum so they won't offend each other with the vast disparity that exists within Catholic praxis. Pretty sad if you ask me. It is the same mentality that prevents the ordination of married priests in the Eastern Catholic Churches of North America. Goodness, we wouldn't want to offend or confuse those poor Latins with the ancient practice of the Church now would we?

John
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #1114 on: January 28, 2008, 10:22:37 AM »

The posts dealing with marriage and ordination for Eastern Catholics have been split off into this thread.

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Mickey
OC.net guru

« Reply #1115 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »

I want to thank all of you orthodox christians for defending orthodoxy on CAF. Your eloquent defence of Orthodoxy has caused my wife and I to seek conversion to the Orthodox faith.
Greetings my brother in Christ!

Slava Isusu Christu!

I am positive that it is not a particular post (or posts) that caused your inquiry into Holy Orthodoxy. The Holy Spirit has led you and your wife on this pilgrimage. May your journey be blessed.

Mickey
the slave
High Elder

« Reply #1116 on: January 28, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

It wasn't uncharitable, it is simply that they would probably consider it so in the context of that thread. The thing is, they have to keep the Latins and the Byzantines separate on their own forum so they won't offend each other with the vast disparity that exists within Catholic praxis. Pretty sad if you ask me. It is the same mentality that prevents the ordination of married priests in the Eastern Catholic Churches of North America. Goodness, we wouldn't want to offend or confuse those poor Latins with the ancient practice of the Church now would we?

John

The strange thing John , is that comments such as yours have been posted time and time and time again - without problem . It is good for these Latins - that fast for 1 hour and join the Communion line while chomping on their gum  - to be exposed to a wee bit of education

- St. John Maximovitch
Hesychios
perpetual neophyte
Site Supporter

« Reply #1117 on: January 28, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »

Welcome to OC.Net, VARC.

Prayers as you and yours continue to grow in Christ!

Michael

Jaroslav Pelikan
Hesychios
perpetual neophyte
Site Supporter

« Reply #1118 on: January 28, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »

The strange thing John , is that comments such as yours have been posted time and time and time again - without problem . It is good for these Latins - that fast for 1 hour and join the Communion line while chomping on their gum  - to be exposed to a wee bit of education
I wonder how many remember the complaints we used to receive before the "old" Eastern Christianity forum.

In threads all over the CAF Eastern Catholics, including me at the time, were interjecting our practices. This happened in spirituality and prayer sections as well as other forums. It annoyed a whole bunch of people, some of whom even claimed we were being elitists!

A huge reason for that was the difference in fasting, by pointing out our stricter observance in that areea we were accused of pride by some. DavidB was particularly angered by the formation of the Eastern Christianity forum because it was a form of Ghettoization on the one hand, and lumping Eastern Catholics with Orthodox on the other! A double-whammy.

Michael

Jaroslav Pelikan
Joab Anias

« Reply #1119 on: January 28, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »

The purpose of this very thread is so contrary to the message of the Gospel in so many ways I cannot begin to make that evident to those with no ear to hear.

I can respect all human dignity and love all men as such but I in good conscience I can no longer post at this forum. I will check to see if I can delete my account but if the option is not available I respectfully ask moderation to do this for me.

Peace and God bless.
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #1120 on: January 28, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »

^^We do not delete accounts.

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #1121 on: January 28, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »

Joab, you need to toughen up the skin brother, I get hurt when I get ignored, which is quite often, don't push away from the table of dialog, that's the easy way out...

time for a few bayer aspirin and a ale chaser...

pax etc etc

ozgeorge
Hoplitarches

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1122 on: January 28, 2008, 09:07:48 PM »

The purpose of this very thread is so contrary to the message of the Gospel in so many ways I cannot begin to make that evident to those with no ear to hear.
How would you suggest that we be more in keeping with the message of the Gospel?
Would you suggest we remove the Orthodox-Catholic Discussion Forum and merge it with the "Western Rite Orthodox Forum" and secretly ban Roman Catholic posters?

the slave
High Elder

« Reply #1123 on: January 29, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »

secretly ban

Surely no-one would do such a thing  Tongue

Now there's a thing - wonder where that has happened recently  Huh Shocked

- St. John Maximovitch
prodromos
OC.net guru

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #1124 on: February 01, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »

Well it has taken me long enough but I have finally earned a one month suspension. Unlike most here I did actually have to push the envelope a bit, so I definitely deserved this. I had responded to spikman asking for assurance about his decision to move towards Orthodoxy, saying:
you aren't going to get much support to go Orthodox on this forum. Though their profiles do not show it, the vast majority of Orthodox members at CA have been banned, and those few who haven't like myself, have little desire to post here anymore.
I've also had another post deleted where I also mentioned the banning. I'm surprised I didn't receive a caution for that one too.

I feel better now Wink, I'd been feeling so neglected.
Tags: Catholic Answers Forum CAF Reunion CAF 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: