OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 02:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube Error Announcement  (Read 888 times) Average Rating: 0
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« on: October 25, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »

If you are having trouble viewing Youtube videos at the moment, you are not alone.
Youtube have made the following announcement:

ERROR: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."
"Users with ad-blocking software enabled may not be able to see videos due to a conflict with our flash detection code and may see this error. Our engineers are still working on resolving this issue but it is expected to be fixed soon. If you are unable to see any videos because of this issue, you may want to try temporarily disabling ad-blocking in your browser or security software. Thanks for your patience."

http://youtubestatus.blogspot.com/2007/10/update-javascript-turned-off-or-old.html
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 09:01:36 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »

Thanks. youtube's just not worth the effort to me.

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: