Author Topic: Crazy Login  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Jakub

• Archon
Crazy Login
« on: October 20, 2007, 06:46:55 PM »
After several cookie deletions and when revisiting site which says login visitor, however, if I click on a topic or a response I'm here...or is it a figment of my imagination  :P
An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Offline EofK

• Mrs. Y
  • Protokentarchos
  • lolcat addict
Re: Crazy Login
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
I just logged in as EofK and when the main page of the forum came up, it showed me logged in as Ytterbiumanalyst.  We do use the same computer....
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams

Offline ytterbiumanalyst

• Professor Emeritus, CSA
  • Merarches
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 09:23:22 AM »
And I've a couple of times logged in as myself and it showed me as EofK.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:23:34 AM by ytterbiumanalyst »
"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens

Offline John of the North

• Protokentarchos
  • Christ is Risen!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »
Hmmmm......I'll mention it to someone.

"Christianity is not a philosophy, not a doctrine, but life." - Elder Sophrony (Sakharov)

Offline Robert

• "Amazing"
  • Archon
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
What browser y'all using

Offline ytterbiumanalyst

• Professor Emeritus, CSA
  • Merarches
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 05:37:16 PM »
This problem I've only seen with IE 7.0.6; when I use Firefox 2.0.0.7, it doesn't seem to happen. It also doesn't happen at work, but my wife never uses that computer.
"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens

Offline Jakub

• Archon
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
I think it's IE 6 with Windows XP...
An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.