OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 04:13:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: If you were  not an Orthodox Christian, which faith do you think you would be?
Catholic - 57 (39.9%)
Evangelical Protestant - 4 (2.8%)
not very liturgical Liberal Protestant - 2 (1.4%)
Protestant with more of a liturgical bent - 18 (12.6%)
Atheist - 9 (6.3%)
Jew - 11 (7.7%)
Muslim - 9 (6.3%)
Other - 33 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What faith would you be if you weren't Orthodox?  (Read 38500 times) Average Rating: 0
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Sisoes the Great

« on: October 09, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »

I thought that this might be an interesting poll.  I'd just like Orthodox people to respond to the poll please, though I suppose it would be interesting for others to make comments too.  It would be great if you told us why you decided on the option you did, and what you second choice might be. 

I chose Buddhist as my "other option".  This would have to be in a situation where there was no such thing as Orthodoxy, or if I just didn't know about it.  I know, I know, very hypothetical, or worse.  I'm not sure if my real answer might have been Catholic or Atheist.  But, I don't really have to choose, since this situation doesn't exist at all, right? 

Okay, I goofed.  I took out Buddhist by mistake.  Hey mods, can I modify this poll and put it back in?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:30:07 PM by Pravoslavbob » Logged

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »

Zoroastrian

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »

Zoroastrian

That's an interesting one that didn't come to mind right away.  Wink

Simayan
Site Supporter
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate - GOA

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 05:31:52 PM »

Probably Catholic for me.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, nor mourning nor crying nor suffering, for the old order of things has passed away."
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »

Atheist.

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
Sloga
High Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »

Messianic Judaism?

Христе Боже, Распети и Свети!

"In the history of the human race there have been three principal falls: that of Adam, that of Judas, and that of the pope." Saint Justin Popovic
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »

FatherChris-ism for me!

All other faiths are illusionary and made by individuals anyway; I might as well be honest about it and grab all the credit!  Wink

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
zebu
Mot à ta mère!
Elder

Jurisdiction: ROCOR

aimovoroi tourkoi!

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 06:12:13 PM »

I probably would have become Mormon if it weren't for Orthodoxy. However, I doubt I would have stuck around very long because the Mormon culture and I do not mix well, so by this point I think I would have left the Church and reverted to the semi-liberal high church Protestantism of my youth.

Жизнь прожить не поле перейти
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

Zoroastrian
Interesting. I was very seriously considering Zoroastrianism when I encountered Orthodoxy. When you really look into it, there are many parallels between the two liturgies, such as the use of incense and the priestly blessings.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 06:22:41 PM »

First off, it would be very hard to choose a religion outside of what you're accustomed to thinking.  If no Orthodoxy, I'd preferably choose the next closest thing to Orthodoxy available.  If no Christianity at all, then I don't know.  I lean towards spiritual seeker, but I'd never be an atheist.  I'd look for a religion that claims to be the only True religion and investigate on that.  So that leaves out most of the Eastern religions as well.  I'd also try to look for a religion that is consistent with its past (which would be part of my investigation on finding this "one truth").

Where can you find all that?  If I can't, just a loaner worshiper.  Perhaps, Buddhism since it's technically a "religion" that doesn't claim truth or know truth.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:24:55 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Ian Lazarus
The Main Man!
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: AOA

yIjah, Qey' 'oH!

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

Junkian!

A-E-I-O-U!  And sometimes Y!

Gimmie a J!

"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9
Heorhij
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA, for now, but my heart belongs to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »

I would probably go to one of the liberal mainline Protestant churches. They really do some wonderful charity work, I miss that a lot. Actually everything is great about them, except... they aren't really Church. On the other hand, Roman Catholic Church is, I believe, still Church (just Her somewhat "withered" branch, on its own will not quite connected with the Trunk), but I just do not know it at all, never been there and therefore probably would go mainline Protestant simply because I know something about those guys.

Love never fails.
Nyssa The Hobbit
Used to be OrthodoxFairyQueen
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian as of 1/10/09
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »

I picked not very liturgical liberal Protestant, because that's what I was (PCUSA) before Panagiotis posted something provocative on a forum I frequented.  After that, I got curious about this strange Orthodoxy.  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:52:57 PM by Nyssa The Hobbit » Logged

Author of "Tojet" (fantasy) and "The Lighthouse" (Gothic), info available at my website URL.
prodromas
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Under the Green Pope

Greek Orthodox

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »

I picked not very liturgical liberal Protestant, because that's what I was (PCUSA) before Panagiotis posted something provocative on a forum I frequented.  After that, I got curious about this strange Orthodoxy.  Smiley

Sorry Nyssa I don't want to sound like a stalker but you constantly refer to this post that Panagiotis made that changed your thoughts about Orthodoxy I would really like to hear what it is if its not private.

The sins I don't commit are largely due to the weakness of my limbs.

1915-1923 Հայոց Ցեղասպանութիւն ,never again,
ܩܛܠܐ ܕܥܡܐ ܐܬܘܪܝܐ 1920-1914, never again,
השואה  1933-1945, never again,
(1914-1923) Ελληνική Γενοκτονία, never again
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »

I'd want move to England and belong to the CofE. I don't consider it a Protestant Church (so I had to pick "other"). And I would live in a rural parish which had a woman Priest.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:40:18 PM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
lubeltri
Latin Catholic layman
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archdiocese of Boston

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 10:08:06 PM »

I'd want move to England and belong to the CofE. I don't consider it a Protestant Church (so I had to pick "other"). And I would live in a rural parish which had a woman Priest.

And I'd join you!

George is the one second from the left. I'm third from right.  Wink
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:08:32 PM by lubeltri » Logged
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 10:11:04 PM »

George is the one second from the left.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, yes."

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 10:56:36 PM »

What's CofE?   Huh
It's probably obvious and eveyone reading my post is saying, "Dah!"  Embarrassed
Sorry, I am missing something  Angry
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:57:48 PM by BrotherAidan » Logged
Arystarcus
High Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 10:59:22 PM »

What's CofE?   Huh

The Church of England.
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 11:10:36 PM »

Back to the OP
I would probably be the semi-agnostic, semi-evangelical, semi-liberal protestant attending a contemporary worship church, playing lead guitar (well, actually more atmospheric effects to stay out of the way of the other 2 guitarists and piano player) in the worship band - which is where/what I was doing before I became Orthodox

Sometimes some of the visuals that the computer art people would come across (usually icons or Christian art (I didn't know the difference back then) or sometimes the "drama team's" presentation would move me; occassionally the sermon did; rarely or never the extemporaneous prayers did - especially when it was "open" prayer and any jabroni could give his/her extemporaneous prayer - I just kept my eyes open and stared off into space or at the floor; the band was at least good and I enjoyed the "gig."

There was at least a bit of camaraderie among the worship team and sometimes I miss that. Unfortunately I have not found much camaraderie in Orthodoxy.
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »

The Church of England.

DAH!  Huh
Oh well.
yeah, there is a thought - an Anglo-Catholic episcopal parish would be an option if I was not Orthodox - I already had developed a personal congregationalism that enabled me to ignore the PCUAS as a denomination and consider myself only a member of my local congregation (which helps me now with the OCA scandal, BTW). I could have been in an Anglo-Catholic parish and ignored the broader Episcopal Church
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 11:15:15 PM by BrotherAidan » Logged
EofK
Mrs. Y
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

lolcat addict

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 11:17:04 PM »

My vote is for the liturgically minded protestant church, though in reality I'd probably not attend much.  Before I came to Orthodoxy I was close to giving up altogether.  I was hopping between a lot of Bapticostal churches at the time, with a few non-denom churches thrown in for good measure.  I did enjoy the Presbyterian church and was planning to try out the Anglican church if the Orthodox church didn't work out.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -- Douglas Adams
scamandrius
Crusher of Secrets; House Lannister
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: I'm Greek and proud of it, damn it!

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 11:17:50 PM »

I'd definitely start my own religion revolving around me as some sort of savior.  But I wouldn't actually do anything.  I 'd just have people believe I do good things for them all the while I take their money and live the sweet life while they toil for me and beg me to bring them rain, give them food or a good life.  Yes, me-ism.  Bow down before your new god.

Of course this won't ever happen though I do confess to a lot of me-ism already.  Christ's promise is that the gates of Hades will never prevail against the Holy Orthodox Church so I don't think I need to come up with an alternative to it.

I seek the truth by which no man was ever harmed--Marcus Aurelius

Those who do not read  history are doomed to get their facts from Hollywood--Anonymous

What earthly joy remains untouched by grief?--St. John Damascene
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

Interesting that you say that! I also consider them not protestant also.
Most of the time in my waning days as an evangelical when most American evangelicals made me want to vomit (literally). people like John Stott, Os Guiness, Dorothy Sayer, C.S. Lewis, and Madeleine L'Engle (american episcopalian) kept me sane and my food down!

In a sense I consider Anglicans non-canonical western orthodox. I think alot of the Russian emigree in Paris did too. Had it not been for the liberals and the World Council of Churches and liberal protestant ecumenism, the rapproachment of the early 20th century between Orthodox and Anglican(for instance the fellowship of St. Sergius and St. Alban) might have borne some great fruit
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 11:24:31 PM »

Not an easy choice but given my affinity for the Arabic culture as well as all things Eastern, I'd probably choose Sufism with a bit of Buddhism mixed in. Just add Christ and you have Eastern Orthodoxy (not really, but close). Having already tried Islam for about 10 yrs, there are things I appreciate about it but cannot accept (even before I discovered Eastern Orthodoxy). The Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism to the rest of y'all) is very intriguing. In fact, Hinduism was a stepping stone for me to Eastern Orthodoxy.
Of coarse, the answer/choice assumes there were no Jesus the Christ.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:27:04 AM by Jibrail Almuhajir » Logged

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 11:29:42 PM »

Well, if I hadn't discovered the Orthodox Church during my brief venture into Catholicism, I most probably would have pursued Confirmation in the Catholic Church eventually.
Tamara
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Diocese of America

+Pray for Orthodox Unity+

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 01:01:01 AM »

Byzantine Catholic...growing up Orthodox I can't imagine being anywhere else...
lubeltri
Latin Catholic layman
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Archdiocese of Boston

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 01:22:16 AM »

My serious answer---I would definitely join the Orthodox Church (a Western Orthodox parish, if possible). Failing that, I would likely jump into the alphabet soup of Continuing Anglicanism, settling into a nice conservative Anglo-Catholic parish. I almost did that before I became a Catholic---my confirmation was only weeks away before I backed off. I also flirted with Orthodoxy for a time.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:23:13 AM by lubeltri » Logged
Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 02:53:33 AM »

This being Ft. Worth, I'd be right at home in one of the very conservative, high-church Episcopalian parishes under Bp. Iker.  They believe in the Real Presence, and I could still have contact with some kind of sacramental something.

That's if I had to leave the Church for some weird reason NOW.  Which is how I voted.  Had I not left my former confession I'd be a Bapticostal still, or probably just a good, semi-reformed, Baptist Boy, who'd gone out to do mission work in Latin America.

That was the plan, anyway.

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
Leumas

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »

What an interesting question. Since I am not Orthodox ... I think I'll be Orthodox if I wasn't non-Orthodox (not sure if it would be correct to say I am "Protestant", probably?).

What happens when everything is lying on the ground?
Do you pick up the pieces all around?
And if the world should fall apart hold onto what you know.
Take your chances turn around and go.
- "Chapter One" (Lifehouse)
jaderook

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »

I'd be a Deist with Taoist leanings.
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Self Ruled Antiochian Archdiocese

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 02:16:28 PM »

Sufi Islam

Save us o' Son of God, who art risen from the dead, as we sing to thee Alleluia!
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »

Anglo-Catholic.  Unfortunately, unlike Rdr. David, I'd be stuck in the low church Diocese of West Texas rather than the Diocese of Ft. Worth. Sad

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »

I'm not Orthodox, but if I were not a Christian, I'd most likely be a zen buddhist, although since I've been living among Orthodox Jews for the past year or so, I might at least explore that religion. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:26:45 PM by Schultz » Logged

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Punch
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »

Taoist or Hindhu

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
TinaG
I am not a pessimist - I'm just grimly realistic!
High Elder

If only my family were this normal !

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »

Byzantine Catholic...growing up Orthodox I can't imagine being anywhere else...

Guess it'd have to be Byz Catholic as well.  Though I didn't grow up Orthodox, I have burned my protestant bridges and found my home.

However, I've always had this weird fascination with paganism.  Guess it's their emphasis on nature and our connection to it.  Maybe Neo British witchcraft, minus all the man-hating and anything goes sexuality.   The only problem once you get past the surface, is how lonely this faith must be, along with any other non-theistic faith.  Buddhism or Taoism for example.   There is no deity, no God to focus on and be loved by. 

On the spiritual path somewhere between the Simpsons and St. Theophan the Recluse, but I still can't see the Springfield city limits sign yet.
Punch
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 03:52:36 PM »

Guess it'd have to be Byz Catholic as well.  Though I didn't grow up Orthodox, I have burned my protestant bridges and found my home.

However, I've always had this weird fascination with paganism.  Guess it's their emphasis on nature and our connection to it.  Maybe Neo British witchcraft, minus all the man-hating and anything goes sexuality.   The only problem once you get past the surface, is how lonely this faith must be, along with any other non-theistic faith.  Buddhism or Taoism for example.   There is no deity, no God to focus on and be loved by. 

Taoism not theistic?  New one on me.  I have always seen the Tao as the same as the Logos.  Most Chinese Christians that I know see it the same way. 

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

Taoism not theistic?  New one on me.  I have always seen the Tao as the same as the Logos.  Most Chinese Christians that I know see it the same way. 

Very interesting. 

Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 04:12:29 PM »

Tao=The Way

sound familiar?

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Punch
Warned
Taxiarches

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2007, 04:13:53 PM »

Very interesting. 

A good friend of mine here at work is a Chinese Christian.  He is the first one to show me this.  In his Chinese Bible, the first words of John "In the begining was the Word . . ." , the Chinese characters say "Before anything was, there was the Tao, and the Tao was with God, and the Tao was God."  This mans Uncle was also a master of I Ching, who later became Christian because "The I Ching brough me close to God.  But there was a great gulf between me and God that could only be bridged by Jesus Christ."  I have also read that Lao Tsu had said that the Tao was not able to be understood by man.  But one day the Tao would come and walk among us so that we would understand the Tao.  What could be closer than the Logos?  Perhaps a Chinese prophecy to prepare the people for Christ?

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »

A good friend of mine here at work is a Chinese Christian.  He is the first one to show me this.  In his Chinese Bible, the first words of John "In the begining was the Word . . ." , the Chinese characters say "Before anything was, there was the Tao, and the Tao was with God, and the Tao was God."  This mans Uncle was also a master of I Ching, who later became Christian because "The I Ching brough me close to God.  But there was a great gulf between me and God that could only be bridged by Jesus Christ."  I have also read that Lao Tsu had said that the Tao was not able to be understood by man.  But one day the Tao would come and walk among us so that we would understand the Tao.  What could be closer than the Logos?  Perhaps a Chinese prophecy to prepare the people for Christ?

Personally, I know little about this, but I know others who have said very similar things.  Very interesting indeed.  Thanks for bringing this up.

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »

I can certainly understand the interest in paganism, since I have long worked as a naturalist.  I chose Buddhism as my "second choice" to Orthodoxy since there is a similar emphasis on an apophatic approach to spirituality in many ways.  However, I agree with you too in some respects.  Ultimately, there really is no concept of the person in Buddhism as far as I can tell, and that I would find strange.

Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »

I'd definitely start my own religion revolving around me as some sort of savior.  But I wouldn't actually do anything.  I 'd just have people believe I do good things for them all the while I take their money and live the sweet life while they toil for me and beg me to bring them rain, give them food or a good life.  Yes, me-ism.  Bow down before your new god.

Methinks that you and Fr. Chris are on to something here....... Wink

Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:50 PM »

I like a lot of the philosophy from the classical era of Islam (Ibn Arabi, Rumi for example).  The sort of idea that philosophy is the true religion and religions themselves are simply manifestations of that for the masses.  I also am interested (not sure if I entirely agree with though ) philosophers like René Guénon.  My signature betrays my liking of Schiller and European culture, literature and philosophy of that time.  I guess that would leave me a secular humanist of sorts with a strong theistic leaning. 
Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »

The big difference isn't so much one of theism or not, but that to many Taoists the idea of Tao is a very impersonal force rather than the personal God of the Abrahamic faiths.  But if the Greek philosophical concept of the logos can be adapted to Christianity, then why not Taoism?
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: