OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 22, 2014, 07:56:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second International Orthodox Film Festival to be opened in Batumi  (Read 1087 times) Average Rating: 0
pensateomnia
Bibliophylax
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian

metron ariston

« on: September 24, 2007, 10:53:33 AM »

Second International Orthodox Film Festival to be opened in Batumi

September 23, 2007

Second International Orthodox Film Festival has been opened in Batumi. Films from Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, USA; produced by TV companies and Independent directors are represented at the festival St. Andrea's Cross.

Winning directors will be granted with the main prize St. Andrea's Cross on September 26. The Festival is being held under the patronage of Batumi and Kobuleti Metropolitan Dimitri. Metropolitan Dimitri's photo exhibition has been opened at the hall of the Cinema International. The exhibition will last till the end of the Festival.

http://www.imedinews.ge/en/news_read/66320/

----------

I believe this is the festival at which Ostrov received its initial acclaim. Wonder what will come out of it this year.

But for I am a man not textueel I wol noght telle of textes neuer a deel. (Chaucer, The Manciple's Tale, 1.131)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: