OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 08:28:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's everyone listening to?  (Read 616215 times) Average Rating: 5
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« Reply #4455 on: May 19, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »

Hristos anesti - an arragment that reminds me Podlachian traditional singing

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #4456 on: May 21, 2013, 07:56:48 PM »

Album of the year so far, until Yeezy dethrones it.

Oh I made a pun.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Tommelomsky
Elder

Faith: Russian-Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

« Reply #4457 on: May 21, 2013, 08:39:47 PM »

TesseracT - Altered State
(The band themselves, put it up for streaming, five days before it`s release)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:40:54 PM by Tommelomsky » Logged

The meaning of life is to acquire the grace of the Holy Spirit.
Saint Seraphim of Sarov

Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

+ Glory be to God for all things! +
Dan the Man

Faith: Yes please
Jurisdiction: Russian Orthodox Church in the USA

« Reply #4458 on: May 21, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
    Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
    the Lord will be my light.
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #4459 on: May 23, 2013, 06:19:51 AM »

Autumn Tears - The Hallowing. A lovely work of neoclassical ambience, but so sad.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« Reply #4460 on: May 23, 2013, 01:37:51 PM »

Orthodox Mexican children singing the Angel Cried in Spanish

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4461 on: May 23, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »

Wonderful! Smiley

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #4462 on: May 23, 2013, 08:44:36 PM »

The Devil Went Down to Georgia

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4463 on: May 23, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4464 on: May 23, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #4465 on: May 24, 2013, 09:42:24 AM »

Vashti Bunyan- "Come Wind, Come Rain"
May Blitz- "Smoking the Day Away"

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Fabio Leite
Archon

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #4466 on: May 24, 2013, 09:46:46 AM »

This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZi9v7VAPf8

Many Energies, Three Persons, Two Natures, One God.
Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #4467 on: May 24, 2013, 11:28:15 AM »

Faith and the Muse - Elyria

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #4468 on: May 24, 2013, 11:30:03 AM »

Fear of Music by The Talking Heads

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4469 on: May 24, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »

This just moved me to tears:

Eva Cassidy - True Colors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4gUjdYl9M

Can't wait to get the CD and throw this on the amp.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4470 on: May 25, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »

2012 remaster from the 1/2 analog tapes.

Finally Loomer sounds explosive. Soon is pure ear candy. Blown A Wish sounds like it was recorded in a cathedral, it's about time. This blows away my tinny/sheen sounding 91 CD.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:29:44 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4471 on: May 25, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »

I just finished listening to Kanye's MYBTF album after my friend's constant badgering and I cannot tell if he is the worst, most talentless artist to ever live, or the greatest, most unconventional mastermind to ever step behind the microphone. Definitely not what I was expecting.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #4472 on: May 26, 2013, 02:21:22 AM »

This just moved me to tears:

Eva Cassidy - True Colors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4gUjdYl9M

Can't wait to get the CD and throw this on the amp.

I wept once hearing Cyndi do a haunting acoustic version of this.

Even after listening to Kodak use the song to hawk its garbage, it somehow became poignant.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4473 on: May 26, 2013, 02:23:25 AM »

I just finished listening to Kanye's MYBTF album after my friend's constant badgering and I cannot tell if he is the worst, most talentless artist to ever live, or the greatest, most unconventional mastermind to ever step behind the microphone. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Neither.

A producer who has had a few decent ideas and an ego large enough push forward a rather mediocre talent on the mic with just as much PR and business savvy to get the right people to promote and to write for him.

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4474 on: May 26, 2013, 02:25:16 AM »

Eye opening.

Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #4475 on: May 26, 2013, 05:21:06 AM »

After watching a David Bowie retrospective last night, I dug out his Platinum Collection. Disc 3 is still my favourite.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4476 on: May 26, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »

Neither.

A producer who has had a few decent ideas and an ego large enough push forward a rather mediocre talent on the mic with just as much PR and business savvy to get the right people to promote and to write for him.
You are full of crap. I wonder if someone peed in your bowl of cereal?

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4477 on: May 26, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »

Neither.

Oh please write me anything of merit he has done lyrically. Then we'll take that and see if he had someone write it for him.

At best his lyrics are mediocre and that is what he has others write for him. Now that he has tons of money, it is quite hush who writes for him, but when he first got a few hits and gave no love and came out with that made up image of himself, more than a few guys were willing to dish on him.

Decent party albums. That's it.

His production is OK and was able to come up with three-four ideas which he and everyone else beat to death.

I mean, he is Jay-Z's kid. Jay-Z has a certain natural flow, but is pretty much a joke like most of those who work for him.

Biggie would be turning in his grave if he had room in his casket.

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4478 on: May 26, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »

Biggie is kind of overrated too....many of his greatest verses were ghostwritten by Jadakiss.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:15:01 PM by JamesR » Logged

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4479 on: May 26, 2013, 03:19:33 PM »

On a somewhat related note, did Big Pun and Eminem sort of run the whole multisyllabic rhyming thing into the ground so much now that it's no longer impressive and cool but a cheap novelty that any 13 year old kid can do?

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4480 on: May 26, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »

On a somewhat related note, did Big Pun and Eminem sort of run the whole multisyllabic rhyming thing into the ground so much now that it's no longer impressive and cool but a cheap novelty that any 13 year old kid can do?

If they do it well, it's still great.

And EM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Pun

But yeah, its rare when someone comes  along and changes rhyme scheme. Production, easy. Content, easy.

Flow rarely is altered so authoritatively.

James go listen to everything Kool Keith did. At 50 he is still more relavant than nearly anything out there.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:23:20 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Romaios
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Romanian

« Reply #4481 on: May 26, 2013, 04:00:06 PM »

Camerata Trajectina - The Seven Sins of Hieronymus Bosch

It's all about sin. The wretches that call themselves human may have, in an unguarded moment, discovered love of neighbors; perhaps some eccentric declared war on waste and blood-spilling. Poor defenses for holding sin under the thumb. Poor little human thumb.

Seven deadly sins? There are as many sins as there are people. They overflow all over each other. We're sinful because we're human. Think about the hours per day you spend on sacrifice, generosity, and forgiveness - then shudder. A second here or there, maybe. In the olden days, sure, they had just the seven sins. That's why we call it the olden days. Progress hadn't been discovered yet. So those seven could all still really be deadly sins; Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Vanity, Jealousy, Greed, and Sloth.

But we sure know how to rationalize those antique sins, don't we? Gluttony? Can't a skinnybones aim higher in the erotic meat-market? Greed? What about those fatcats above us? Or the guy next door? Vanity? Come on, I'm just trying to look a bit youthful. Wrath? Anger? What, can't you sometimes just beat a guy up? That is the eighth deadly sin. As if the first seven weren't enough. And this is the ninth deadly sin; that we are just so content with our eight deadly sins.

Hieronymus Bosch had just the seven when he painted his panel 'The Seven Deadly Sins' and 'The Four Last Things'. We're talking about the end of the 15th, beginning of the 16th century. The panel hung in the bedroom of the most powerful man in the world - at the time, Philip II, in the Escorial, so that the king could gaze day and night at his weaknesses. You don't even see our minister-president doing that. The most powerful men in the world have not changed, but their mirrors have.

Hieronymus Bosch was famous as the greatest creator of devils and hell-monsters. He knew the deepest crypts. With a baleful eye, he saw the temptations that flit around people's heads. None of this it'll-be-fine-we're-all-little-gods-here stuff with him. Horrible diseases haunted mankind then. Insecurity was rife. The social order tottered on the brink. Dancing on the rim of the volcano. Nothing we have to worry about nowadays, thank God! Death, The Last Judgment, Heaven and Hell frame the deadly sins. It's Heaven or Hell. Only Death has a future. In the middle of the revolving wheel is the all-seeing eye. No sin goes unnoticed.

Text: Gerrit Komrij
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:00:48 PM by Romaios » Logged
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4482 on: May 26, 2013, 05:08:32 PM »

Neither.

Oh please write me anything of merit he has done lyrically. Then we'll take that and see if he had someone write it for him.

At best his lyrics are mediocre and that is what he has others write for him. Now that he has tons of money, it is quite hush who writes for him, but when he first got a few hits and gave no love and came out with that made up image of himself, more than a few guys were willing to dish on him.

Decent party albums. That's it.

His production is OK and was able to come up with three-four ideas which he and everyone else beat to death.

I mean, he is Jay-Z's kid. Jay-Z has a certain natural flow, but is pretty much a joke like most of those who work for him.

Biggie would be turning in his grave if he had room in his casket.
Well, there's his thrilling analyses of class, materialism, and money in the 21st century in such songs as "All Falls Down" and "Gold Digger," two of many many examples of quality lyrics in his repertoire.

orthonorm, do you have a source or evidence that West doesn't write his own lyrics or uses a ghost writer?

This is news to me.

Writing credits for my two examples are West and the authors of the songs he samples in each.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4483 on: May 26, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »

Everytime I listen to Marshal Mathers LP, I swear it's like you are the one rapping. Like if it's your own autobiography. It makes me laugh even harder at a lot of the tracks because of how closer you resemble him.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #4484 on: May 26, 2013, 06:35:35 PM »

Everytime I listen to Marshal Mathers LP, I swear it's like you are the one rapping. Like if it's your own autobiography. It makes me laugh even harder at a lot of the tracks because of how closer you resemble him.

Imagine my life when he got popular.

I looked even more like him and the black guys I knew always thought I was crazy for dissing on my mother. And you can imagine how colorful I might have been.

First time black folks heard and saw him . . . I had to immediately change my hair and start liking my mother.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4485 on: May 26, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »

LOL, would like you hear to expand on that story another time.

Man that beat on "Represent" is just amazing. Of course Pete Rock's beat on The World is Yours is the ****

It's a shame when rappers come out on top with their debut and everything else they do is measured by it. He effectively ended his career, much akin to DJ Shadow (which he knew himself, hence the "Endtroducing.." title)

– St. Ambrose of Milan
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4486 on: May 26, 2013, 08:48:31 PM »

I don't know, but I've never liked DJ Shadow. I've never been able to listen to any of his albums all the way through. He's overrated; there's nothing to his albums, like when you're the last one to get to the donut box and there's just a little bit of frosting left.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4487 on: May 26, 2013, 09:06:32 PM »

LOL, would like you hear to expand on that story another time.

Man that beat on "Represent" is just amazing. Of course Pete Rock's beat on The World is Yours is the ****

It's a shame when rappers come out on top with their debut and everything else they do is measured by it. He effectively ended his career, much akin to DJ Shadow (which he knew himself, hence the "Endtroducing.." title)

Am I the only one who appreciated It Was Written more than Illmatic? I like the production better and the mafioso style.

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4488 on: May 26, 2013, 09:15:20 PM »

Em has better content, humor and punchlines, but I don't really care too much for his flow. I like Pun because of how rapid and effortless his flow sounded, whereas Em's can occassionally sound "forced" or unnatural in my opinion. Plus, Pun was slightly better with the rhyme schemes. To this day, I've never found a rap line as technically advanced as dead in the middle of little Italy/little did we/know that we riddled two middle men/who didn't do diddily

Then again, in Em's defense, I've never heard another rapper tell a story as good as Em did on Stan. As far as I know, Em is the only rapper to ever use foreshadowing in his storytelling.

I think Relapse his best album, contrary to popular opinion. I appreciate the dark humor and narratives on it. Those accents were horrible though.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4489 on: May 26, 2013, 09:17:41 PM »

I don't know, but I've never liked DJ Shadow. I've never been able to listen to any of his albums all the way through. He's overrated; there's nothing to his albums, like when you're the last one to get to the donut box and there's just a little bit of frosting left.

Screeeeeeech, hold up.

Endtroducing is a bona fide classic. It is the greatest produced hip hop album ever, period. It should be listened to from front to back, there is such a unity with those songs.

It is one of the few albums that clicked instantly for me. Like it was so obvious how great the album was.

How DJ Shadow resurrected these forgotten artists dwelling in the basement of a record shop, breathing new life into them and making it work is astonishing.

I love Shadow's navel gazing throughout the album and those moments of pure transcendence.

Everything about it is just flawless.

Nobody will ever to reach those heights again, it was the record of a lifetime, but in that record it contains many lifetimes.

I know this is coming across as ultra pretentious, but I couldn't imagine life without that album. It totally changed me and completely changed my artistic direction forever.

There's Endtroducing and then everything else when it comes to hip-hop beats. And from a white dude nontheless.

Now I liked The Private Press a lot too, actually. And his work with UNKLE on Psyence Fiction.

There was a limited release album he did called Diminishing Returns, which was a 2 hour set on John Peel's radio program (or maybe it was just BBC), great stuff though.

Yeah his current work is garbage. Especially the Outsider. Terrible album, but I will still applaud him for trying something new even if it doesn't work.

His fanbase I think is pretty terrible in how the react to his new work, well of course he will never make another Endtroducing, and why should he? You are either a fan of the album or the artist, as he said.

But really I could talk forever about Endtroducing. How he samples brilliantly the drummer talking about how he is a teacher and a student of the drums, and makes a mockery of him, then blows him away with his own drumming. Or all of the other samples from Twin Peaks to Prince of Darkness that work so seamlessly.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4490 on: May 26, 2013, 09:21:55 PM »

Am I the only one who appreciated It Was Written more than Illmatic? I like the production better and the mafioso style.

You're not the only one. Lupe Fiasco was strongly influenced by it as well, especially on his "The Cool". Too bad for him everything after that has been straight up pop garbage. He has so much promise, Lupe.

But Illmatic is still his best, although I have to disagree with it being the best hip hop album ever.

I myself haven't decided which one is though.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4491 on: May 26, 2013, 09:27:28 PM »

*flamesuit on*

Orthonorm is going to hate me for this, but...

I'm going to say it's Me Against the World by Tupac. For starters, I love the productions and I like the emotion in each of the songs.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4492 on: May 26, 2013, 09:33:02 PM »

I think Relapse his best album, contrary to popular opinion. I appreciate the dark humor and narratives on it. Those accents were horrible though.
Dude holy crap. You might be the only one.

I disliked Em's newer stuff because it's not as hilarious. I miss Slim.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:33:24 PM by Achronos » Logged

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4493 on: May 26, 2013, 09:34:59 PM »

*flamesuit on*

Orthonorm is going to hate me for this, but...

I'm going to say it's Me Against the World by Tupac. For starters, I love the productions and I like the emotion in each of the songs.
The subtext ruins it for me

– St. Ambrose of Milan
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

« Reply #4494 on: May 26, 2013, 09:43:48 PM »

The one thing that disappoints me about Em's albums is that other than a few collabos with Dr. Dre and some other crappy Midwestern artists from his label like Royce, he doesn't have many collaborations. Only recently has he started collaborating more, and it's not even with real rappers but pop stars like Drake and Lil Wayne.

Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4495 on: May 26, 2013, 09:45:56 PM »

The one thing that disappoints me about Em's albums is that other than a few collabos with Dr. Dre and some other crappy Midwestern artists from his label like Royce, he doesn't have many collaborations. Only recently has he started collaborating more, and it's not even with real rappers but pop stars like Drake and Lil Wayne.
Well Em is a pop star, so it doesn't surprise me at all he works with Rhianna (and what rapper hasn't by this point?) and others.

And really that Lil Wayne song was embarassing, because Em laid down such a great verse and Wayne's comes up so short.

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Paint It Red

« Reply #4496 on: May 27, 2013, 12:40:43 PM »

I'm really impressed with Taylor Swift's Red. She does crossover better than anyone amongst her peers, although tries too hard to please everyone.

"I Almost Do" is a fantastic song, a nice acoustic break.

And I just want to tell you
It takes everything in me not to call you
And I wish I could run to you
And I hope you know that
Every time I don’t,
I almost do, I almost do

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you
‘Cause each time you reach out there’s no reply
I bet it never, ever occurred to you that I can’t say hello to you
And risk another goodbye
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azlyrics.com%2Flyrics%2Ftaylorswift%2Fialmostdo.html&ei=lo6jUbjPFsmx0AHb_oDQBg&usg=AFQjCNHnoVDGIawNvKU5DTKhWuKmtyQjag&bvm=bv.47008514,d.dmQ

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Cyrillic
Warned
Merarches

Ceci n'est pas un Poirot

« Reply #4497 on: May 28, 2013, 04:13:48 AM »

Edith Piaf - Non, je ne regrette rien

Turisas - Battle Metal

Céoltiri (cov. The Chieftains) - Women of Ireland

"Eheu fugaces, Postume, Postume,
labuntur anni"
-Horace, Odes II:14
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #4498 on: May 28, 2013, 08:17:12 AM »

Turisas - Battle Metal

I was at a karaoke bar a few days ago that, very strangely, had several Turisas songs in the database. I sang "To Holmgard and Beyond"- my very non-metal friends even joined in the chorus.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Arachne
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #4499 on: May 28, 2013, 08:49:39 AM »

Alice Cooper - The Saga of Jesse Jane

The video is every bit as funny as the lyrics. Cheesy

Tags: Sounds Voices I hear voices in my head music Gwar 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: