OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 23, 2014, 02:46:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV shows are you watching?  (Read 72948 times) Average Rating: 0
vamrat and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Moderated
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

Ice cream for sale! 14 and under only, please!

« Reply #1710 on: October 03, 2014, 01:44:18 AM »

And of course Scandal. I need to watch the second episode of the above. After Scandal I was mad about the propaganda against gun rights with the typical nonsense so I went to go make a video about it. But after one take I did not like and accidentally deleting the second take i doing I said to heck with it.
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #1711 on: October 03, 2014, 06:17:31 AM »

Catching up on Horrible Histories.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:17:54 AM by Arachne » Logged

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Adela
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #1712 on: October 03, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »

This week on Jeopardy they had a category called "name that faith".  The big money answer was "Greek Orthodoxy" to the clue "St Gregory Palamas". 
Marc1152
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1713 on: October 13, 2014, 02:55:01 PM »

Season premier of Walking Dead was last night.. They tied up several lose strings and long build ups..Very well done. Best show on TV

A friend of my step daughter is staying with us. She dressed up in survival gear to watch.. She was crying by the end.

I however stayed steady since there is ice water running through my veins.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1714 on: October 13, 2014, 03:24:23 PM »

Lots of British mysteries. Yesterday, "Inspector Lewis" and "Inspector Morse." Also, a little bit of the repeat episode of "Downton Abbey."

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #1715 on: October 13, 2014, 04:55:15 PM »

Season premier of Walking Dead was last night.. They tied up several lose strings and long build ups..Very well done. Best show on TV

A friend of my step daughter is staying with us. She dressed up in survival gear to watch.. She was crying by the end.

Is it just me or do you like Carol even more after this episode?  She is cold, like absolute zero cold.

**Spoilers*** (sorta)

So any speculation on who the naughty folks they showed during the "then" sequence at the end?  Nagan's boys? (Foreshadowing.) Or did they become steaks?
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #1716 on: October 13, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »

Lots of British mysteries. Yesterday, "Inspector Lewis" and "Inspector Morse." Also, a little bit of the repeat episode of "Downton Abbey."

I like Lewis, not just because I'd totally drop everything for a chance to work in Oxford... but also because I dig Hathaway something fierce. Grin

I missed the premiere of Evermoor on Friday and I'm scrambling around the full BBC network to locate a repeat to record, for the boy's benefit.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:46:27 PM by Arachne » Logged

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #1717 on: October 13, 2014, 06:00:19 PM »

Is it just me or do you like Carol even more after this episode?  She is cold, like absolute zero cold.

**Spoilers*** (sorta)

So any speculation on who the naughty folks they showed during the "then" sequence at the end?  Nagan's boys? (Foreshadowing.) Or did they become steaks?

On Twitter Robert Kirkman says that wasn't Negan, it was the tattoo guy they sprung from the container.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1718 on: October 15, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »

**Spoilers*** (sorta)

On Twitter Robert Kirkman says that wasn't Negan, it was the tattoo guy they sprung from the container.

Ok.  I figured he was one of the group of rapefolk.  Was wondering what happened to the rest.  Prolly became kebabs.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1719 on: October 15, 2014, 03:35:49 PM »

"Sherlock" and "Pets and Vets."

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #1720 on: October 16, 2014, 09:04:23 PM »

Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet.

Pretty grim stuff, but it's quite fascinating.

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/fatal-attractions

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1721 on: October 16, 2014, 09:55:02 PM »

A soccer game.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #1722 on: October 19, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »

This season's last episode of "Inspector Lewis" is on at 9:00 PM Eastern in the U.S.  Smiley Local PBS.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1723 on: Today at 02:19:31 PM »

**Spoilers*** (sorta)

Carol looked good for a change when she was all smeared with Zombie goo. It may have been because it covered her hair and turned it red.

Carol will be sleeping with the fish pretty soon is my prediction. Daryl has to be freed up to pursue a romance with Beth once they rescue her. Better for fan interest.

I keep getting in trouble with the family because I mutter stuff like, "Dark Meat", "Chinese Food", "Tasty Morsel"

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1724 on: Today at 02:32:17 PM »

**Spoilers*** (sorta)

Carol looked good for a change when she was all smeared with Zombie goo. It may have been because it covered her hair and turned it red.

Carol will be sleeping with the fish pretty soon is my prediction. Daryl has to be freed up to pursue a romance with Beth once they rescue her. Better for fan interest.

I keep getting in trouble with the family because I mutter stuff like, "Dark Meat", "Chinese Food", "Tasty Morsel"

I've liked Carol for a while.  I don't doubt your prediction, though it's going to suck. 

Also, I'd hate to have the misfortune of being a black man in that universe.  Black Man Highlander(TM) continues!  There can be only one!

(I just wish it were still T-Dog.)
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: