OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 03:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volunteer needed - Compiling names for prayer list  (Read 1547 times) Average Rating: 0
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

Faith: Orthodox (Catholic) Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA - Metropolis of Pittsburgh

May the Lord bless you and keep you always!

« on: March 06, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »

We're in the midst of compiling the list of names from the Prayer Forum to form OC.net Diptychs (names of the living and deceased).  If you are able to help compile the names, please contact (via PM) username!.  Thank you.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »

Bump: This project is being revived.  If anyone is willing to help out with this, please PM both myself and username!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the one who can't read them." Mark Twain
---------------------
Ordained on 17 & 18-Oct 2009. Please forgive me if earlier posts are poorly worded or incorrect in any way.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:12:48 PM »

Bueller?

---------------------
GammaRay
The Awful Preacher
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek

Alexandros Papadiamantis

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 12:58:34 PM »

Father, do you mean that we have to list down every single person mentioned in the Prayer Forum and categorize them accordingly (dead/alive)?

Though I've walked the valley of the shadow of the death, I've fallen not. Not completely. Not yet.
Fr. George
formerly "Cleveland"
Administrator
Stratopedarches

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

Father, do you mean that we have to list down every single person mentioned in the Prayer Forum and categorize them accordingly (dead/alive)?

It is a group effort - so far we have 3-5 volunteers who will divide up the Prayer Forum and then begin the cataloging process.  There are two categorizations to make: dead/alive, and Orthodox/non (for Liturgical purposes).  Are you interested in helping out?

---------------------
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: